TTM's Gorilla Glue Guerrilla Grow sponsored by Sacred Seeds

Good morning :ciao:
How are the beans doing?
How is your weekend going? ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Good evening amigo!
They seem to be doing alright actually, which is a nice change.
My weekends been pretty great, got a date with kate on Tuesday, pretty keen for that!
How are you doing my friend?

Thanks for the tag @TassieTurtleman. Late as usual, but I made it.
Your doing an excellent job and at the start of your spring/summer growing season.
You should end up with a nice harvest with these ladies.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Hey Tok! Glad to have you on board 😁
Thanks, these girls are gonna be a little side project until I acquire some good BF strains, hopefully they continue to do alright fingers🤞

Hey everyone, just dropping in a small update.
The 3 gorilla glues seem to be doing well, GG #2 is a bit smaller than her sisters, but I think she's still gonna be a star!!
20240929_231553.jpg

The Zkittlez auto is basking in the moonlight at the moment, so it's a bit dark to get a pic.
I'll update again with fresh pics of her tomorrow.
Thankyou all for following along on my journey and thankyou 420 for having me
:Namaste:

Good evening amigo!
They seem to be doing alright actually, which is a nice change.
My weekends been pretty great, got a date with kate on Tuesday, pretty keen for that!
How are you doing my friend?
Well I'm recovering but I made poor Stacey sick. :rolleyes:
So we will probably take it easy today.
So I guess your a fan of donuts now.;)
Hope it goes well Amigo :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Heu @Metalfish I'm starting to see what you mean about those GG leaves being the size of dinner plates! Mine are still tiny obviously, but they've flattened out and doubled overnight, super fat and wide already, I've never seen something quite like it! They remind me of the leaves on hops plants 🪴
I'll post updated pics tonight
Yeah mate
I was trimming a few leaves today to get some better light to the lower buds and I got one sucker that was big enough to be a print on a t-shirt and off the GMK I wouldn’t have got one as big as the palm of my hand through the whole grow.
Mmmm hops, that reminds me, I should put a batch of homebrew down this week. Thanks for the reminder TT 🤪

Great idea! It's not all that expensive either, bit over $2k to sign up for sponsorship. The more sponsors for our site, the better!
No worries, hope you find what you're after 😀

Yeahhhhh girl!! 🥳
I really hope that I get to meet some of you guys someday! I’m in northern Ontario Canada and currently planning a vacation for myself and my husband. I’m planning on making a cannabis to do list in the places I go. Doing lots of research and planning on the legalities of different countries and the laws that bind them. Pretty much trying to figure out if I buy weed or seed from TT on a wonderful vacation to Australia, do I pay taxes (haha auto correct put tacos , sure I’ll pay in tacos 🌮) and can I transport my seed or buds. And if I can what paperwork is needed for the specific country. So it’s alot of work but being an enthusiast I believe I can plan this trip to be a trip 🤪if ya catch my drift 😜

I really hope that I get to meet some of you guys someday! I’m in northern Ontario Canada and currently planning a vacation for myself and my husband. I’m planning on making a cannabis to do list in the places I go. Doing lots of research and planning on the legalities of different countries and the laws that bind them. Pretty much trying to figure out if I buy weed or seed from TT on a wonderful vacation to Australia, do I pay taxes (haha auto correct put tacos , sure I’ll pay in tacos 🌮) and can I transport my seed or buds. And if I can what paperwork is needed for the specific country. So it’s alot of work but being an enthusiast I believe I can plan this trip to be a trip 🤪if ya catch my drift 😜
You're between myself (Hamilton) and Bill!
You can't transport buds over international borders, but seeds used to be a grey area.

Come on up here I'll smoke you and your husband into a coma 😆

Back
Top Bottom