TTM's Gorilla Glue Guerrilla Grow sponsored by Sacred Seeds

If you've got a prescription, I believe you can travel with them 🤔
I’m going to QLD for a week at the end of October, so I have spoken to the airline who informed me to have a letter for my script of weed at fentanyl. They said it can be done without it but if someone is having a bad day they may make it difficult for me but with the letter they can’t do anything.

Sounds fun, does it work out cheaper than buying booze from the bottle O?
My granddad loves black beer, really strong stout, stuff like that
Heaps cheaper, prices depend on amount of hops, different grains, different sugars. The world is your oyster mate.
To make a crap beer like VB is about $25 for 23ltr
The average batch cost me about $35 for 23ltr
But that Pollish Porter costs me a whopping $90 for 23ltr but it’s worth it.
It’s like anything you make yourself, you learn little tricks and tips and you learn what you like.

I’m going to QLD for a week at the end of October, so I have spoken to the airline who informed me to have a letter for my script of weed at fentanyl. They said it can be done without it but if someone is having a bad day they may make it difficult for me but with the letter they can’t do anything.
So I have spoken to my Drs and have letters for both. So as long as I don’t get caught with more than 10g of Indica and 10g of sativa I’m fine, which is my full script for a week.
International would be a different story I’d say.

That's great, better to be safe than sorry brother!
So I have spoken to my Drs and have letters for both. So as long as I don’t get caught with more than 10g of Indica and 10g of sativa I’m fine, which is my full script for a week.
International would be a different story I’d say.
From what I read, I believe you can travel internationally with it, provided you have all the relevant documents. It would probably we worth contacting whatever countries border force though 😉
Heaps cheaper, prices depend on amount of hops, different grains, different sugars. The world is your oyster mate.
To make a crap beer like VB is about $25 for 23ltr
The average batch cost me about $35 for 23ltr
But that Pollish Porter costs me a whopping $90 for 23ltr but it’s worth it.
It’s like anything you make yourself, you learn little tricks and tips and you learn what you like.
Wow, that is super cheap. Hmm I might have to invest in a setup sometime, I do enjoy watching things grow and flourish

Back
Top Bottom