Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Nothing new going on in the casita... I think the plants are focusing on roots right now because they're not changing much above ground. I'll post up a few pics tonight after the lights come on.

Got in to some Halloween decorations over the weekend. Decided that all my trees & bushes needed to be decorated with pretty little ornaments, so I purchased 48 baby doll heads yesterday 🤣
1000004917.jpg

That will be added on my "hunny-do" lost soon... I'll procrastinate until the weekend. LoL, should look pretty crazy when I'm done.
Shitty day at work today.... literally shitty. 🤮 I rarely encounter situations like that because I do all new construction plumbing, but I took on a job for a builder who gives me a bunch of work.
Had to relocate some poop pipes in the yard to make way for a concrete slab that is being poured for an elevator.... on a residential home. (First world problems)
Long story short... I had to hand dig this huge hole.
1000004918.jpg

Worst part of the whole deal.... I had to hang the entire upper half of my body into this fancy green tank to reconnect the shit pipes
1000004919.jpg

That's a shit tank.... used for at least 5 years. 🤮🤮🤮 I barfed in it twice.

Time for a monster blunt & a cold beer. 🤙

Appreciate y'all hanging around during the boring parts of my grow.
:passitleft:

That living room looks bigger than the entire first floor of my house! 👀
Trust me it is! I used to jump the gates in these communities and copper harvest the 'green ones.' 🫠 it would take all night too.

Shoulda had your son do the digging and the barfing! Is that one of those Zoeller type pumps? If you flushed the toilet a few times it should have been pretty clean after that, no?
Yeah, it's a pump tank. Has a grinder pump that send the shit out to the city tap.
I evacuated the tank before we started work. It was gross, but coulda been worse. LoL

Pay was good though! 🤘

Quick update on the babies. Everyone seems happy, just chugging along. 🤙

Cherries Dubilee x LC18 is leading the pack. They're the heartiest & fastest growers. All healthy AF

Triple Cheese are starting to catch up now. They seemed to respond well to some cutting.

The Jester are cruising along... #3 got a bit jacked up from sitting too close to the a/c, but it'll be alright. The others all seem to be happy; 1&2 are starting to find their legs, for sure. 🤘

Keep it MotaVated y'all

Beauties Milli! A weed should have a name. What ya got?
I've been thinking on that since they started.... Not sure yet.

Once they start stinking, I'll have a better idea what I'm messin' with. LoL
Great to see ya brother.

I've been thinking on that since they started.... Not sure yet.

Once they start stinking, I'll have a better idea what I'm messin' with. LoL
Great to see ya brother.
No dought bro, usually the name influences the smell.. 😂 and go from there. Like Hoochie momma or first time trick.. 😂 why am I saying this shit.. 😂 bad encounters! 😂

Dam they are getting big. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Yeah man... they're starting to get nice & bushy now. I gotta start thinking about taking my clone cuts so I can flip em to flower.

Hope to find the time & energy to work on it this weekend.

Great to see ya Keith!

Back
Top Bottom