Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Signs of life! 🤘🤘🤘

One of the Koffband x Swedish Fish Eggs is starting to pop up

....and 3 of the Cherries Dubilee x LC18 are up.

I've got a few more that are germinated & planted; still waiting for them to surface. I've also got a few more seeds germinating in paper towels as back-ups

:lot-o-toke:
Stay MotaVated Ya’ll ✌️

So... I broke down & bought a truck. Did it all online; the process was smooth as silk.
I've actually been waiting for the bottom to fall out of it all, but I've received confirmation that everything is complete/approved. My truck will be delivered to my house on Friday. 🤘

What a time we live in... 😅 Ordered a truck like it was a fucking pizza
1000004495.jpg
1000004497.jpg

On f*cking believable. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
No shifty salesmen, and was done with everything in 15 min.

Price was $4k lower than local comparisons. I'm floored. 🤘 Stoked to have some new wheels

No shifty salesmen, and was done with everything in 15 min.

Price was $4k lower than local comparisons. I'm floored. 🤘 Stoked to have some new wheels
That takes away all the pleasure of going in there and when the salesperson says, that amount doesn't make sense when I low ball ball them and return with as I look them in the eye, I don't have to make sense to you now do I? That shakes the young ones up enough that they usually go and bring the real shot caller in to get serious. My wife hates vehicle shopping, her dad was a car dealer, I friggin can't wait for the next time!

I'd give old school trading up for 4k saving like that! It's worth the 15 minutes! Good one! Enjoy the new wheels, it''s a beauty!
Ordered a truck like it was a fucking pizza
:laugh:

Bed o'bud for a truck filled with pizza...fair swap.
Man.... at this point, I'd take about any deal I could get. LoL

I'm blessed to work for a company who loaned me a work truck while I'm working this all out, but damn, it came on hard & fast with this one.

I've had my Dodge for years with nothing more than oil changes & tires. Took it in 2 weeks ago for an exhaust leak & small oil leak; spent $1800 to repair, then find out 2 days later that the engine is fucked.
Roughly $6k to repair.

I'm keeping it & plan on repairing over the next year so my daughter can have it when she turns 16. My patience tapped out quick; I was ready to give my right nut to have a solid set of wheels again.

Almost done now! 🤘 The hard part is done, now I just gotta wait for delivery and crack jokes about how it better come with that damn pizza! 😆

Appreciate y'all hanging around & chopping it up w/me. I've been stressing this shit for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom