Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Next round of seeds are in the towel. šŸ¤™
1000004439.jpg

FIKA is Koffband X Swedish Fish Eggs, the other are Cherries Dubilee X LC18.

All photo regs; I dropped 6 of each.

Time to start a fresh new shitshow! :party:

...Swedish Fish Eggs!??....lololol...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...
LoL.

That was one of the rounds of tester seeds Kitchenhawk was making years ago
I've grown the SFE once before. (I'm currently searching my logs to remember what the lineage is on the SFE)

A buddy of mine had the same testers, and he made this Koffband cross.

I guess it's all funk & gas. I'm stoked because it's the work of a couple of my buddies independently over years.

I'm hoping to find something special.

Hawk always had some good gear to offer...never managed to get any myself, but have friends who have grown several of his creations...been finding some good stuff in Jackalopes(former member here) creations...he's always coming up with new stuff...a lot of collaboration with Katsu and a few others...good luck with this round!... :thumb: :thumb: ...cheerz...h00k...

Hawk always had some good gear to offer...never managed to get any myself, but have friends who have grown several of his creations...I should really get over to IG one of these days, and check out what old acquaintances, are up to...been finding some good stuff in Jackalopes(former member here) creations...he's always coming up with new stuff...a lot of collaboration with Katsu and a few others...good luck with this round!... :thumb: :thumb: ...cheerz...h00k...
Just looked it up, the Swedish Fish Eggs is: White Truffle X Purple Caviar

I got some old pics, I gotta search my camera roll by date because it's been awhile. But from what my notes say, it was funky/fire. LoL

I really enjoy growing the test crosses/untested gear My most memorable strains have been from pollen chucking homies. The best ones always seem to come from the "weed nerd" buddies.... the guys who just know lineage of thousands of strains.... the guys who chase down elite clones to work with.
People who just know good weed. šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜
They're muh favorite kinda people. LoL

Well, shit....

My truck took a big ol' dump on me; I gotta break down & buy a new vehicle. Was hoping g to buy something early next year, but my crusty old truck had a different idea.

The reality set in when I started looking at a new model of my identical truck and was seeing $80k-$90k...šŸ¤Æ

I'll be downgrading to something I can afford.

Wish me luck, I get to deal with car salesmen for the next few days šŸ˜…

Good Luck!...I remember a few years ago, you were truck shopping...3/4 ton diesel?...prices are frikken crazy, even for used...doesn't help that Yer' under a timeline with availability and such...I'm hoping I can keep my 15 yr. old truck going till I'm gone...Toyota with only 100K...loved driving a beater when I was still working, to add years to the truck...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...

Good Luck!...I remember a few years ago, you were truck shopping...3/4 ton diesel?...prices are frikken crazy, even for used...doesn't help that Yer' under a timeline with availability and such...I'm hoping I can keep my 15 yr. old truck going till I'm gone...Toyota with only 100K...loved driving a beater when I was still working, to add years to the truck...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...
I'm at 315k on my 06 Dodge
1000004462.jpg

It's a beast, but starting to have engine trouble now. I need the top-end rebuilt, and need a new exhaust.
I just need a reliable truck. My current truck is supposed to get passed down to my daughter next year when she gets her license.

I think I'm gonna keep the Dodge for my kiddo.... repair it over the next year, and just buy myself something new.

Thinking I'm gonna get a Chevy/GMC 1500 gas engine. I like the AT4 models
1000004464.jpg

Luv the Mad Max bumper on the Dodge!... ;) ... and looks to be in great shape body wise, something that road salt in the winter, up my way, devastates...the Chevy/CMC trucks are quite popular in my neck of the woods...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...
I do a bunch of work out on ranches, that front bumper is for bumping the cattle gates open... works pretty well on the deer as well. LoL

My favorite part is the front attachment for a trailer hitch. I use my front end to shuffle trailers around the jobsite. Whole lot easier than backing things in. šŸ¤™

Well, shit....

My truck took a big ol' dump on me; I gotta break down & buy a new vehicle. Was hoping g to buy something early next year, but my crusty old truck had a different idea.

The reality set in when I started looking at a new model of my identical truck and was seeing $80k-$90k...šŸ¤Æ

Good luck!

And take some lube. Nothing worse than when a car salesman fucks your arse dry.

lol!

I'm at 315k on my 06 Dodge
1000004462.jpg

It's a beast, but starting to have engine trouble now. I need the top-end rebuilt, and need a new exhaust.
I just need a reliable truck. My current truck is supposed to get passed down to my daughter next year when she gets her license.

I think I'm gonna keep the Dodge for my kiddo.... repair it over the next year, and just buy myself something new.

Thinking I'm gonna get a Chevy/GMC 1500 gas engine. I like the AT4 models
1000004464.jpg
Theyā€™re both tough looking utes!

Well, shit....

Give them no respect! Get a great deal! Give insulting offers and Stand strong! Don't be afraid to raise your voice! They are car dealers!
Good luck!

And take some lube! And lube it up before sticking it to the salesman so he doesn't cry!
lol!
FIFY!

Seeds are starting to pop open now... looking promising. šŸ¤™

Cherries Dubilee X LC18 had 6 for 6 germination šŸŒŸ

FIKA had 2 of 6 pop, but the other 4 are starting to split open. I suspect they'll all germinate.

1000004470.jpg
1000004471.jpg

Might drop a few more seeds just to make sure I get a full boat for this cruise.

:passitleft:
Stay MotaVated y'all āœŒļø

You use the 12/12 for the first 10 days method to get sex in 30? :roorrip:
No, I generally veg my reg seeds for about 60 days & most show me sex before flip.

I should be good either way; I'm shooting for 4 females to flower. I've got 15 seeds dropped. I'll weed out males & weak females throughout veg. šŸ¤™

No, I generally veg my reg seeds for about 60 days & most show me sex before flip.

I should be good either way; I'm shooting for 4 females to flower. I've got 15 seeds dropped. I'll weed out males & weak females throughout veg. šŸ¤™
Good nuf. :passitleft:I have to get some soil mixed this week coming so I can do the same soon! Things aren't right with dark tents!

Back
Top Bottom