Treezzz 1st Grow - Bag Seed - White Widow in Soil

thanks for the help with the fans everyone. i have a 7inch clip on Air King i got from a friend for 5 bucks but i may look into a small oscillating fan :)

Cool! Glad you got something!

Sounds like you prefer picking up used stuff, which I totally understand, but if you can't locate a clip on osciallator, remember that I did link you to one earlier in the thread. (new of course! I always buy new for anything in my grow rooms - The piece of mind is worth the extra $$ to me!) :)

Cool! Glad you got something!

Sounds like you prefer picking up used stuff, which I totally understand, but if you can't locate a clip on osciallator, remember that I did link you to one earlier in the thread. (new of course! I always buy new for anything in my grow rooms - The piece of mind is worth the extra $$ to me!) :)
yeah man i spend all my extra money on my plants but that's not very much at the monment haha.... but someday i'll be able to spoil them

oh you built a new box? thats legit! i've been thinking of starting to build one for my second grow, just kinda gettin ideas now and doodling up some plans for it. i def. want to work on ventilation and a carbon scrubber for the smell when i build mine. i'm thinking i want it to have 3-4 rooms. one for flower, one for vegging, one for clones or germ, and maybe a whole seperate one for my mother plant, IF i decide on having a mommy from any of the girls i have going now.

ok big update time... sorry about the wait and lack of keepng up on my journals.

so here's the new box from the outside... pretty much fills up the basement
Picture_365.jpg

and a bad pic with doors open
Picture_374.jpg

here's 6 of the purps babies goin in a 30 gal bubbler. 11 days old. there's one lazy one
Picture_3810.jpg

here's the whole bagseed family in their roomy 5 gal. buckets
Picture_3910.jpg

and here's the other 7 purps girls. i ordered ten seeds, got 13, all germed and are growing well and they arrived from British Columbia 5 days after they got my payment. i love the place i ordered em from :)
Picture_4010.jpg

here's my home made 6 in. scrubber. made it from a 6 in. net pot, yogurt cup, window screen, and aquarium activated carbon. using a 6 in. can fan i got for $17.oo online
Picture_4110.jpg

closeup of the girls (hopefully)
Picture_431.jpg

my 350W MH pulsestart bulb and hood for now. made a commercial light i got for $45 on craigslist into a remote ballast grow light wired into my box. its not ideal but its cheap and better than CFL's and fluoro's i would imagine
Picture_425.jpg

here's a dim pic of the 6 site 30 gal. off-brand rubbermaid bubbler. i'll show more on this when i transplant in
Picture_453.jpg

one of the "runts"
Picture_482.jpg

here's a dim pic of the commercial ballast i was talking about
Picture_474.jpg

couple more of the bagseed biatches
Picture_493.jpg

this one which is one of 2 in 5 gal bubblers has some lower leaf yellowing going on
Picture_504.jpg

here's a couple close-ups. any ideas?
Picture_518.jpg

Picture_523.jpg

and here's my 2 thrift store bargains of the week: a $3.00 OSCILLATING clip on fan and a $9.00 12v drill w/ charger, battery, and case.... it's a skil though haha
Picture_536.jpg

Picture_5410.jpg

once again sorry about the lapse.... i'm a bad journaler when i get busy!
:peace::love: & :yummy:

THe grow looks great and all done on the cheap too. Fantastic job of improvisation.

1st thing I would check is the PH.

I see that occasional symptom when I poor my nutes over my bottom leaves accidently. Possibly this is what your seeing. Now I spray the bottom leaves with a mister after I feed. It rinses the nutes right off the leaves.

mini update time!!!! i have great news for my plants. i just got paid and decided to invest a little in the ladies (that's right i'm not DIY-ing this time). i bought a big carbon filter (a "33") and a 1000W HPS/MH ballast w/ 1000W HPS bulb and air-cooled hood. hooked up the big box with this stuff and it looks awesome. also built my veg. box and hooked up the 350W MH and put the 6 Purps plant bubbler and (4) 2L soil Purps plants in the veg box. next time i change the 30 gal. res. i need to paint it, hook up a power strip inside it, add ventilation, add a lock, and light proof the small box and some other little stuff probably but for now i can't move the 30 gal. res. everything's looking good and i gave the plants in the flowering box their first "night" at 6. the only bad news is in the moving process i dropped a light on 2 of my plants and broke a couple branches off. at least they were 2 of the scragglier bagseed plants though... RIP little branches
pictures coming soon :)

mini update time!!!! i have great news for my plants. i just got paid and decided to invest a little in the ladies (that's right i'm not DIY-ing this time). i bought a big carbon filter (a "33") and a 1000W HPS/MH ballast w/ 1000W HPS bulb and air-cooled hood. hooked up the big box with this stuff and it looks awesome. also built my veg. box and hooked up the 350W MH and put the 6 Purps plant bubbler and (4) 2L soil Purps plants in the veg box. next time i change the 30 gal. res. i need to paint it, hook up a power strip inside it, add ventilation, add a lock, and light proof the small box and some other little stuff probably but for now i can't move the 30 gal. res. everything's looking good and i gave the plants in the flowering box their first "night" at 6. the only bad news is in the moving process i dropped a light on 2 of my plants and broke a couple branches off. at least they were 2 of the scragglier bagseed plants though... RIP little branches
pictures coming soon :)

Broke branches...no problem...cut..cut..cut....top..top..top:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom