Trala’s Tent

These are the most beautiful plants I‘ve ever grown, they are just lovely.

They are too big to share the tent now, so they need to take turns in the solarium, while the other looks on :)

I think I will flip on Sunday.

2325A4E9-E3FE-449B-B0C5-3B444F341734.jpeg
4E1775C6-4F25-40B8-9996-3F9769633AAB.jpeg
2D9BDF40-F935-4664-AAD7-8662B23E0BAC.jpeg

Good morning C Side :)

I think I might aim for next Sunday or the Sunday after.

I prefer to unshackle them and let them soar.

it's nearly 6am which means blood collection time. Pray they all have veins like ropes.
ooops thinking may have stumbled on a private convo ??. lol Are you cooking with marina arbramovich and Killary Clinton later ?. spirit cooking finally hit the sun bleached. ?. lol .

I leave the shackles on to keep the buds separated- they seem to do a little better if they're not crowded together and touching each other...but, if the middle of the plant gets too congested, you can always re-shackle a few branches later on;)
hi buddy. been a while .lol have to agree with you there. Great to keep them apart right through

Reggie Frank aka Tangerine Dream
:love:

Total Weight: 97g/3.4oz

My yields always seem low compared to you guys. On the upside it is defs the best bud I’ve grown yet. Not 420 photo comp worthy mind, but defs an improvement for me. The guy I grow for smokes approx 10g per week. As you can see my stash is fast running out. I think I have prolly 6 10g mason jars in the pick up section. I’ll have to show you, I have made a little selection section, it’s a pretty cool idea actually. My goal is 3 strains for him to choose from at all times.

A9A58356-B793-42C3-AC65-EB9BC76EEFD4.jpeg
7E27F480-3AB4-4382-B10B-03D41E792B7F.jpeg
8BD9A89D-4DA7-483E-A01C-ED7B541F1437.jpeg
8DABA4CE-004B-4278-8F48-CD3630041ABD.jpeg

Omg my Nutes chart sums me up. I want to create a chart that looks like a work of art, I want it to be informative, accurate and I want to feel a sense of artistic pride each time I look at it.

Short version: it is going to be a constant eye sore and it’s shit.

Longer version: So in true Tra fashion I go at it with enthusiasm forgetting the fact I am as artistic as a bonobo with an acquired brain injury and I never correctly follow directions.

I had a 3 year old little helper, and when I say helper I mean the opposite to helper. I considered having him help me but I realise quickly that he is rubbish at drawing, in fact his skill level makes my skill level look extraordinary! He can’t even hold the crayons properly! And don’t even get me started on his manic sticker plonkage.

I screenshotted MrSauga and Virgin Grounds clear directions and realise too far in my chart is all about the first 4 weeks, I’ve got so carried away with my crayons I have run out of room, I have to back track with arrows to add late veg, I realise mentally in horror I don’t know when to start 2.25/2L, I need exact week times, I respond with ”awww faaaak” my 3 year old helper is now parroting “oh fuck GiGi”. Omg! He can’t say truck properly but he can say fuck as clear as a fucking bell! That makes me mentally faaak for being a bad role model.

So behold! I present my Tega Brop Nutes Chart of Cringe where each day I’m reminded of 3 things

1. I’m not artistic
2. I can’t follow basic directions
3. I’m a fucking awful role model

L O L L I N G

EC0010B3-28BE-43D1-93FA-D3BDC30CF535.jpeg
318F18D6-66CC-40A4-B695-C6DF6A53FF84.jpeg

I :love: it! I want one, too. Of course, I really don't have anywhere to hang it in the grow room.

I :love: it! I want one, too. Of course, I really don't have anywhere to hang it in the grow room.
LOL!

I messed it up so bad!

In my mind it was going to be a thing of beauty. In actuality I was so heavily focussed on the first 28 days I forgot that a plants actual lifespan is 100+ days! And it’s flower time being the most important.

Hello Tra, You've got some beautiful plants and buds as well. :yummy: Just stopping by to say high. I've got an old chart on my pegboard where I mix nutes. I still use it, being kind of stonedforgetful. Smile and stay stoneder.

Hello Tra, You've got some beautiful plants and buds as well. :yummy: Just stopping by to say high. I've got an old chart on my pegboard where I mix nutes. I still use it, being kind of stonedforgetful. Smile and stay stoneder.
Hi there :)

Thank you very much. My grow style tend to be more good luck than good management. If it wasn‘t for my magical Queensland sunbeams my grow story would be very different.

I am going to live by this chart. When I go measure rogue I end up with all sorts of problems.

That’s a great profile pic by the way I’m not sure what song you were singing but you sure do look like you are living and loving every note! :)

I leave the shackles on to keep the buds separated- they seem to do a little better if they're not crowded together and touching each other...but, if the middle of the plant gets too congested, you can always re-shackle a few branches later on;)
Hi C Friend :)

First:. When would you flip? I'm not quite where I should be nute wise for flower.

And I have some pics and I want advice on how to seperate. They have got so bushy, they are crowded and touching but I can’t see where to lead the branches or if I need to take leaves off.

Halle’s canopy is defs nicer than WillE. WillE just won’t play the game. Their branches just pull my Carhooks TM straight out. I have been weighing down with rocks and Carhooking TM to help keep their arms straight. I bought some metal skewers but by the end of the day their arms have pulled those out too! #GirlPower

I think they are a good shade of green, but I need to be careful my glasses aren’t rose coloured so any feedback of their colour is welcome. If they are too green can tweak my nutes.

Day 51 Veg

Halle aka Shiskaberry :love: :love: :love:

41B9DAF7-267B-4BE3-AD9F-EB4DF9FCAD11.jpeg
9DA24612-4BE3-4540-9696-3D060B5C3471.jpeg
A408E9E1-F607-40C7-B657-BB4EAAE1D98B.jpeg
4EDE2107-358D-455B-92D8-A7AF92BB0D33.jpeg

WillE aka Peyote Critical :love::love::love:

C426BE45-6824-4E8E-A6DF-DD4217AA1A17.jpeg
2478E634-6998-4DA9-ABCF-0A3E5585C8BE.jpeg
EC1A15AE-3D50-4539-BBD8-BE606F0580F3.jpeg
204E7793-DED1-4432-B65F-0832667CFBC9.jpeg

It’s all lovely but your chart is complete shite. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Let’s contrast yours with the top chart, it has stickers and multi-colored zig-zag lines, you in a dress, him smartly outfitted for play with cap & ballon but here us where judges gave bonus points to the young conceptual artist since you are clearly holding fresh cut flower buds and the grass is green with an even canopy. Yup 4 out of 2 dentist agree -the little mans chart wins!

Seriously Miss T your grow spaces always speak of order and creativity, you never disappoint!!! Plants look smashing dear, really verdant!!! I’m excited you have TB (the nute)… totally confident you will slay this one too.

First:. When would you flip? I'm not quite where I should be nute wise for flower.

They both look great!- good color, nice 'n bushy, they look damn near perfect to me- I'd flip any time from here on in- if you've got the headroom, you could wait a bit longer if you really want to- the longer you wait, the bigger they're going to end up, and bigger plants mean bigger yields...

I think you'll like your new nutes- I used "that brand" for a couple of years, and it performed very well for me...in fact, I'm going back to it pretty soon, since I don't seem to be having great luck with what I'm using now...

And I have some pics and I want advice on how to seperate. They have got so bushy, they are crowded and touching but I can’t see where to lead the branches or if I need to take leaves off.
You don't really need to worry about giving the buds some elbow room until after the stretch, when the plants spread out a little- you'll have more room then, and it'll be easier to "put 'em where you want 'em .."
I remove very few leaves on my plants, probably should remove more, but I seldom do...but I do do a lot of tucking them out of the way if they're blocking light to the buds- hell, I don't even cut off the sick leaves- I figure the plant will get rid of them when she's done with them...

So I'm probably not the best person to give defoliation advice...the 6 or 8 leaves I advised you to remove awhile ago are the only leaves I usually get rid of- all the rest get to stay...

Just keep doing what you're doing, Trala- so far, you're doing everything right!

Omg my Nutes chart sums me up. I want to create a chart that looks like a work of art, I want it to be informative, accurate and I want to feel a sense of artistic pride each time I look at it.

Short version: it is going to be a constant eye sore and it’s shit.

Longer version: So in true Tra fashion I go at it with enthusiasm forgetting the fact I am as artistic as a bonobo with an acquired brain injury and I never correctly follow directions.

I had a 3 year old little helper, and when I say helper I mean the opposite to helper. I considered having him help me but I realise quickly that he is rubbish at drawing, in fact his skill level makes my skill level look extraordinary! He can’t even hold the crayons properly! And don’t even get me started on his manic sticker plonkage.

I screenshotted MrSauga and Virgin Grounds clear directions and realise too far in my chart is all about the first 4 weeks, I’ve got so carried away with my crayons I have run out of room, I have to back track with arrows to add late veg, I realise mentally in horror I don’t know when to start 2.25/2L, I need exact week times, I respond with ”awww faaaak” my 3 year old helper is now parroting “oh fuck GiGi”. Omg! He can’t say truck properly but he can say fuck as clear as a fucking bell! That makes me mentally faaak for being a bad role model.

So behold! I present my Tega Brop Nutes Chart of Cringe where each day I’m reminded of 3 things

1. I’m not artistic
2. I can’t follow basic directions
3. I’m a fucking awful role model

L O L L I N G

EC0010B3-28BE-43D1-93FA-D3BDC30CF535.jpeg
318F18D6-66CC-40A4-B695-C6DF6A53FF84.jpeg
hahahaha hahahaha is the only way to reply to this post T. brilliant. I tried "helpers" before but they have big mouths too. !. My "helper" announces my intentions if I touch the step ladders now. "are you watering tourbflowers Daddy ? , can I do it again ?. ( she "helped" when she was 4 once , she is now nearly 7 !!!!!!!!! even the 3 year old waits at the foot of the ladder with a big grin for me when I attempt to sneak in and out. your write up was brilliant T. lol Charts are great but soon become a chore to keep track and record on. Once you get used to the Mc , you will get a feel for it more. 1g can make all the difference at the strength it is too. You can tell how special it is by the amazing "sweet Unicorn shit" smell that is something I never get used to!!. sadly opens eyes up to the scamming around bottled nutes and separation of elements to make even more bottles of water to buy. welcome to the sensible club.lol

@InTheShed is the gardening guru I refer to when I want advice on MC. :battingeyelashes:

On yield, don't panic TraLa , you are getting OK returns for the plants at 2+oz .Photoperiods need long veg periods to gain the advantage and plenty of l.s.t/supercropping etc.. The medium plays a huge role too. soil yields are historically less than hydro as a rule too.

It’s all lovely but your chart is complete shite. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Let’s contrast yours with the top chart, it has stickers and multi-colored zig-zag lines, you in a dress, him smartly outfitted for play with cap & ballon but here us where judges gave bonus points to the young conceptual artist since you are clearly holding fresh cut flower buds and the grass is green with an even canopy. Yup 4 out of 2 dentist agree -the little mans chart wins!

Seriously Miss T your grow spaces always speak of order and creativity, you never disappoint!!! Plants look smashing dear, really verdant!!! I’m excited you have TB (the nute)… totally confident you will slay this one too.
OMG

You have no idea how much I needed that lol right at this second.

Thank you 013. You really have provided me a much needed smile and a reminder that I am kind of likeable to a few and have cyber friends who get me. Xo

They both look great!- good color, nice 'n bushy, they look damn near perfect to me- I'd flip any time from here on in- if you've got the headroom, you could wait a bit longer if you really want to- the longer you wait, the bigger they're going to end up, and bigger plants mean bigger yields...

I think you'll like your new nutes- I used "that brand" for a couple of years, and it performed very well for me...in fact, I'm going back to it pretty soon, since I don't seem to be having great luck with what I'm using now...

You don't really need to worry about giving the buds some elbow room until after the stretch, when the plants spread out a little- you'll have more room then, and it'll be easier to "put 'em where you want 'em .."
I remove very few leaves on my plants, probably should remove more, but I seldom do...but I do do a lot of tucking them out of the way if they're blocking light to the buds- hell, I don't even cut off the sick leaves- I figure the plant will get rid of them when she's done with them...

So I'm probably not the best person to give defoliation advice...the 6 or 8 leaves I advised you to remove awhile ago are the only leaves I usually get rid of- all the rest get to stay...

Just keep doing what you're doing, Trala- so far, you're doing everything right!
Good morning C Song!

Thank you so much, and thank you for taking me under your wing. I know I can be super stupid and needy, crass and annoying. I really appreciate you sticking with me.

I’m getting SOOOOO EXCITED!

Carcass I need clear instructions!

I gave them just one of the end of Veg feed. Should I do that for one more week or flip tomorrow?

What would you do?

Back
Top Bottom