Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower From Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

Yep, had I told it "little Johnnie's" way, it might have offended someone. LOL
I had an Aunt that was nicknamed Bubbles. She was not happy about that joke at all.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ If toydoll says it's ok to post the version I know I'd be more than happy to share the laughs šŸ˜†

Wooo hoooo we got some action going on.... I'm definitely on team bubbles.
images (26).jpeg
Awww that's a sweet picture of Bubbles.

There is this door in an ally. Three guys walk out of it. A curious man asked the first guy," what were you doing in there"? The man answered "I was blowing bubbles" The curious man asks the second guy what he was doing, and the man answered, "I was blowing bubbles". Then the curious man said, "Let me guess, you were blowing bubbles". Then the last guy said," What the fuck are you talking about I am bubbles

There is this door in an ally. Three guys walk out of it. A curious man asked the first guy," what were you doing in there"? The man answered "I was blowing bubbles" The curious man asks the second guy what he was doing, and the man answered, "I was blowing bubbles". Then the curious man said, "Let me guess, you were blowing bubbles". Then the last guy said," What the fuck are you talking about I am bubbles
šŸ¤£

Yep, that's the little Johnnie version. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love the laughs so early in the morning!

Won't offend me at all. I have to be a little bit careful on what I post, have to look professional ya know. LOL
I don't have to šŸ˜‚ hazmat is in the name.....no one should expect much from me :rofl:

I don't have to šŸ˜‚ hazmat is in the name.....no one should expect much from me :rofl:
Haha! That's nice. I love not having to act professional. ...My nickname is after a British punk rock band called Toy Dolls that started in 1979. My favorite music video by them is We're Mad. I think the first line is "We're not happy, we're not sad, we are just stark raving mad." They are funny and fun. I gotta run to work. (Wfh today.) Will sneak back here a few times today.

Bubbles
Let's get Bubbles to rise from beneath with a fiery vengeance! Woot Woot!

1714562721479.png

(That's my own photo. I used to love playing with bubbles and smoke)
Bubbles thanks you! She is going to rise soon. I think I see it! And... cool photo! wow!!

Quick update. Work mtg in 4 min.
I tried to attach photos to this post twice ehen I first posted. Didn't work. Hmmmm... Okay, attaching the photos again now (hopefully). These are from 10:51am.

20240501_105127.jpg

20240501_105107.jpg

20240501_105038.jpg

20240501_105031.jpg

20240501_104959.jpg

All 5 of my husband's plants @passithere are all ranging from 3/4 to 2 inches tall. My tallest is maybe half an inch tall! Sigh. :)

Is he growing the same method as you? I can't remember if he started before you or at the same time.
Did you decided on soil and nutrients yet?
Do you have PH up and PH down solutions in case you need them? I use the General Hydroponics line, including their nutrients, have used it for many years.

GO BUBBLES! and the rest of the kids!

Back
Top Bottom