Tok Decides To Drop Alien Moon Rock And Black Jack In Some Soil

Good Morning 420 Magazine.

Time to start the second grow journal; I will be growing out Alien Moon Rock and Black Jack. I have never grew these strains before so it should be interesting. As with the other journal I don't know at this time what nutrient line I will be using maybe @Prescription Blend. I am trying to use up all my old nutrients, before I but more.

So you ask that is Alien Moon Rocks from @Original Sensible Seeds ?

Alien Moonrocks | Original Sensible Seeds

1725361787437.png

New~U~S~A~West Coast Alien Moonrocks weed strain is a fusion of Sour Dubble and Tahoe Alien and one of the most powerful cannabis strains in our collection - It will hit you like a rocket missile. This cosmic hybrid is not only oozing with potency but is incredibly fast flowering, indoor in only 60 days this incredible plant is ready for harvest producing heavy yiilds of huge oversize colas drenched in THC resin crystals. Give these celestial green beauties an extra 5 or 7 days flowering and they will deliver even thicker more dense buds with a grade of potency of up to 33% that will launch you into a time capsule.
Limonene is the dominant terpene in Alien Moonrocks weed and it creates the sensational zesty citrus flavors together with the presence of Linalool, Myrcene and Caryophyllene these combine to give fresh fruity peach backnotes to ascend you on this amazing stimulated vigorous buzz which unfolds into heavy narcotic relaxation making you feel like your floating in the upper atmosphere.

Is Alien Moonrocks strain Indica or Sativa?
Original Sensible Seeds Alien Moonrocks strain is 80% indica 20% sativa

Is Alien Moonrocks strain feminized?
Alien Moonrocks Strain from Original Sensible Seeds is a Feminized - Normal strain

How should I store my Alien Moonrocks strain cannabis seeds?
To correctly store Alien Moonrocks strain seeds from Original Sensible Seeds it is advised that the seeds be kept in a cool, dry and dark airtight container with adequate labeling of both strain name and storage date for ease of identifying and genetic preservation of the seeds.

If it is legal to germinate Alien Moonrocks Strain from Original Sensible Seeds in my location, what is the best technique?
There are many methods to germinate Alien Moonrocks Strain seeds if the laws in your country permit cannabis seed germination.
The paper towel method is a common technique for germinating Alien Moonrocks strain seeds. Another popular and preferred method is planting the seeds directly into moist substrate. For either of these germination methods to be successful it is important that the seeds remain moist and warm but do not dry out. When using the paper towel method, once the Alien Moonrocks strain seeds have germinated, gently bury them in the growth medium.

Now that you are familiar with Original Sensible Seeds Alien Moon Rock; let's check out Black Jack,

1725364063284.png

Two strains called Black Jack from different seed banks, one from from Nirvana Seeds in the Netherlands and the other from Sweet Seeds in Spain. Nirvana Seeds Black Jack. The Nirvana Seeds version of Black Jack, spelled “Blackjack” by the original breeder, is a cross of Black Domina and Jack Herrer.

This cultivar of Blackjack tends to produce a euphoric, energetic, uplifting head high, while carrying a flavor of fresh pine tree and sweet citrus. According to Nirvana Seeds, the strain has mostly sativa lineage, grows short and produces medium-sized yields of large, pungent, trichome-heavy buds during a 56-to-63-day flowering period.

Best suited for indoor grows, Blackjack can reportedly yield between 400 to 500 grams per square meter using the Sea of Green (SoG) method. Black Jack by Sweet Seeds The Black Jack strain bred by Sweet Seeds is a cross of Black Domina and the iconic Jack Herer strain. According to Sweet Seeds, the strain is a well-balanced hybrid that tends to produce powerful psychotropic effects.

Mostly this will be grown in my 4x4 tent under my @ViparSpectra KS-5000.
More to come soon.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Time to start the second grow journal; I will be growing out Alien Moon Rock and Black Jack. I have never grew these strains before so it should be interesting. As with the other journal I don't know at this time what nutrient line I will be using maybe @Prescription Blend. I am trying to use up all my old nutrients, before I but more.

1725361787437.png

New~U~S~A~West Coast Alien Moonrocks weed strain is a fusion of Sour Dubble and Tahoe Alien and one of the most powerful cannabis strains in our collection - It will hit you like a rocket missile. This cosmic hybrid is not only oozing with potency but is incredibly fast flowering, indoor in only 60 days this incredible plant is ready for harvest producing heavy yiilds of huge oversize colas drenched in THC resin crystals. Give these celestial green beauties an extra 5 or 7 days flowering and they will deliver even thicker more dense buds with a grade of potency of up to 33% that will launch you into a time capsule.
Limonene is the dominant terpene in Alien Moonrocks weed and it creates the sensational zesty citrus flavors together with the presence of Linalool, Myrcene and Caryophyllene these combine to give fresh fruity peach backnotes to ascend you on this amazing stimulated vigorous buzz which unfolds into heavy narcotic relaxation making you feel like your floating in the upper atmosphere.

Alien Moonrocks Strain from Original Sensible Seeds is a Feminized - Normal strain

To correctly store Alien Moonrocks strain seeds from Original Sensible Seeds it is advised that the seeds be kept in a cool, dry and dark airtight container with adequate labeling of both strain name and storage date for ease of identifying and genetic preservation of the seeds.

If it is legal to germinate Alien Moonrocks Strain from Original Sensible Seeds in my location, what is the best technique?
There are many methods to germinate Alien Moonrocks Strain seeds if the laws in your country permit cannabis seed germination.
The paper towel method is a common technique for germinating Alien Moonrocks strain seeds. Another popular and preferred method is planting the seeds directly into moist substrate. For either of these germination methods to be successful it is important that the seeds remain moist and warm but do not dry out. When using the paper towel method, once the Alien Moonrocks strain seeds have germinated, gently bury them in the growth medium.

Now that you are familiar with Original Sensible Seeds Alien Moon Rock; let's check out Black Jack,

1725364063284.png

Two strains called Black Jack from different seed banks, one from from Nirvana Seeds in the Netherlands and the other from Sweet Seeds in Spain. Nirvana Seeds Black Jack. The Nirvana Seeds version of Black Jack, spelled “Blackjack” by the original breeder, is a cross of Black Domina and Jack Herrer.

This cultivar of Blackjack tends to produce a euphoric, energetic, uplifting head high, while carrying a flavor of fresh pine tree and sweet citrus. According to Nirvana Seeds, the strain has mostly sativa lineage, grows short and produces medium-sized yields of large, pungent, trichome-heavy buds during a 56-to-63-day flowering period.

Best suited for indoor grows, Blackjack can reportedly yield between 400 to 500 grams per square meter using the Sea of Green (SoG) method. Black Jack by Sweet Seeds The Black Jack strain bred by Sweet Seeds is a cross of Black Domina and the iconic Jack Herer strain. According to Sweet Seeds, the strain is a well-balanced hybrid that tends to produce powerful psychotropic effects.

More to come soon.

Tok..
Good morning Tok:ciao:
Mind if I grab a chair up front?:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thank you for stopping by @TassieTurtleman and @Melville Hobbes

I have not grew either one of these strains, so I thought I would give them a grow. I have heard of both and plan on rolling a couple/few nugs of AMR into some kief.

Boring start, but this is where i am at.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @TassieTurtleman

I normally allow 7 to 10 days for seedling stage before I start counting veg days. This is normally enough time to form true leaves or serrated edges.

TR
Happy to be here my friend!
Yeah that's fair, seems pretty logical

1725361787437.png

1725364063284.png

More to come soon.

Tok..
Black Jack's been around forever. Good daytime smoke! Good clear medicinal effect meaning 0% haze which I like. Overall a great old school medicinal strain.

First strains I ever grew indoors in the late 90's was Blackjack and Urban Poison (Northern Light x Durban Poison) from Nirvana Seeds. Kept Urban Poison for years and still miss her to this day, stellar smoke!

Cheers!

Time for this update also.

I apologize this may seam like a duplicate post of up potting and it is.
Just wanted to get the information in this journal also.

I have been busy getting my soil together and mixed for today's up potting. I will be using 2 gallon fabric bags at this stage, with 5 gallon fabric pots as the final size. My soil mixture is pretty basic 60% soil, 30% perlite and 10% vermiculite. I mixed that together with a 1.76 ounce package of Earth Alive soil activator for 1.4 cubic feet. I mixed it for about 30 minutes to ensure it was completely mixed.
  • Promotes Root Germination for Accelerating Crop Growth: With using of soil conditioner, plants will grow secondary roots in 3 days at the earliest, which greatly improves the ability of plants to absorb nutrients and water, and accelerates the growth of crops.
  • Enhance the Utilization Rate of Fertilizer, Increasing the Yield: Soil acidifier is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, its utilization rate is up to 40% or more. Greatly enhancing the plant's own nutrition, increasing yield and improving the quality of crops.
  • Widely Applicable Used in Crops and Plants Growth: Using soil activator can improve soil fertility, promote crop growth, and increase crop yield and quality. As well it can improve garden soil conditions and promote the growth of flowers, lawns, and other ornamental plants.

After filling the pots with my soil mixture I created a planning hole with the solo cup so I could springle a little @DYNOMYCO in the bottom of the indentation from the solo cup. For those of you that don't know what Dynomyco is.
  • Premium Mycorrhizal Inoculant is alive, fresh, and scientifically the most potent in the market so don't fall for other companies' fake statements and offer lifeless mycorrhiza dust. A single viable spore is equivalent to a single propagule. Order with confidence knowing that you're receiving exactly what you paid for - a superior product with proven results.
  • HIGHLY-CONCENTRATED FORMULA: With a concentration of 900 propagules per gram, DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants improve uptake of micro- and macro-nutrients. This translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality and higher yields!
  • HIGH PERFORMING STRAINS: DYNOMYCO Mycorrhizal Inoculants contain unique strains which develop robust beneficial symbiotic relationships with plant roots. DYNOMYCO contains a blend of strains sourced worldwide, including especially vigorous strains from the harsh conditions of the Israeli desert. Your plants benefit from enhanced capacity to cope with stress, such as suboptimal soil pH levels.
  • STATE-OF-THE-ART RESEARCH: DYNOMYCO is based on 30 years of groundbreaking Israeli research of soil inoculants. Our team includes biologists, agronomists and soil health experts who have perfected DYNOMYCO’s formulation. DYNOMYCO undergoes strict, automated quality control, to ensure your plants get a safe and effective product, every time.
  • CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: When it comes to customer satisfaction, there’s no room for compromise. DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants are tested and proven beneficial by thousands of growers around the world, with phenomenal results. Our customers have demonstrated 10-45% yield increases, when compared
I have only up potted my Black Jack because the Alien Moon Rock (AMR) is a good week behind. There are a couple of reason why AMR is behind. First she was planted 8 days after all the others; and then to top it off I played heck getting her helmet of for the last week. She all good now and I expect rapid results soon.

Black Jack is moving right along.
Still a little early to start training but very soon.

Here are some images of AMR and Black Jack.

Earth Alive Soil Activator

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Time for a little update.

The Alien Moon Rock is moving right along; she is about 4 inches tall currently and looking well. Still feeding with 300 ppm's of cal-mag for a couple more weeks. Then I will start her on @Prescription Blend nutrient line for the rest of the grow.

On the other hand the Black Jack is still at early veg. and getting taller currently at about 8 inches. She is also still on 300 ppm's of cal-mag and will be switched over the prescription blend nutrients at the same time as AMR.

Here are some current images of the girls.

Alien Moon Rocks

Black Jack

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom