Purple People Eater Monsters Just In Time For Halloween Pawpaws Medicine Tent Chapter #3

@Costanza Thank you I was kind of thinking that I how you mentioned the airflow and being able to see thru them. I need to work on a level or more level canopy I had 1 runt and one I clipped way to much and caused a stunted growth. ands I have a rolling canopy but get light on most everything except what I showed in the video.

My next grow is going to be a heavy sativa .I smoked for fun for 40 yrs the last 5 yrs I used it as medicine and trust me old men who worked hard physical labor Loves a good sativa it kills pain and gets ya moving and at night nothin like a good Indica for your aches and pain and put in a comatose state for bed time . I may be wrong But im guessing you are a bit younger Than Bill and I. I may be wrong and apologize I if I am wrong and congratulate ya if Im right lol.

do you live in Downtown NY like NY. NY ? where most people dont use cars and just get around on subway or Bus? I have been to NY 1 time on my 6th grade class trip. I always wondered how life was living nin the "concrete Jungle"
Thank you for your fast reply and all the help you have givin me have a great week. Now I look forward to hearing Bills opinion. if it were not for Bill I would have quit growing after my second attempt. he has a way Of making ya feel better after you know ya just Fek up your plants.
Have as great week

@Costanza Thank you I was kind of thinking that I how you mentioned the airflow and being able to see thru them. I need to work on a level or more level canopy I had 1 runt and one I clipped way to much and caused a stunted growth. ands I have a rolling canopy but get light on most everything except what I showed in the video.

My next grow is going to be a heavy sativa .I smoked for fun for 40 yrs the last 5 yrs I used it as medicine and trust me old men who worked hard physical labor Loves a good sativa it kills pain and gets ya moving and at night nothin like a good Indica for your aches and pain and put in a comatose state for bed time . I may be wrong But im guessing you are a bit younger Than Bill and I. I may be wrong and apologize I if I am wrong and congratulate ya if Im right lol.

do you live in Downtown NY like NY. NY ? where most people dont use cars and just get around on subway or Bus? I have been to NY 1 time on my 6th grade class trip. I always wondered how life was living nin the "concrete Jungle"
Thank you for your fast reply and all the help you have givin me have a great week. Now I look forward to hearing Bills opinion. if it were not for Bill I would have quit growing after my second attempt. he has a way Of making ya feel better after you know ya just Fek up your plants.
Have as great week
I'm not quite there yet but getting up there I just turned 45 a little while ago but feel like I'm in my 60s most days. I'm originally from Jersey but currently living in the wonderful prohibited keystone state which is why I use the fake name of my favorite tv character

I'm not quite there yet but getting up there I just turned 45 a little while ago but feel like I'm in my 60s most days. I'm originally from Jersey but currently living in the wonderful prohibited keystone state which is why I use the fake name of my favorite tv character
I get up to Pa a few times a yr I grew up in Ephrata near lancaster then I moved to the mountains of Juniata county I loved it there. didn't they legalize it yet? its kinda funny ya know how ya kinda imagine someone ya never saw I picture you about 45 ,I have talk to Bill everyday for the last 6-7 months and the only thing I know about him personally is he got skinny feet :rofl: (A picture of him floating in a river)
Take care
Savvaghe

@Bill284 the other day we talked you recommended coco canna and Air Pots I got about 120 lbs of FF ocean forest so I got 3 grows before I consider switching, But the Air pots have sparked my interest it will have to be a while my new tent WHICH I GOT TODAY:yahoo: I didnt realize it was as a much higher quality than I expecxted I cant put it up till early december, anyway Im losing my spot air pots what do you recommend 5 Gallon? what should I look at/for
I aint see ya around today hope all is well
Stay safe friend
Savvage61

well Im about ready to clean up my bottom tomorrow I thinned out the top today and i still have a canopy @Bill284 would be proud. i have a few rebel but today is day 16 flower I cleaned out a little early but if I didnt do it now it would have got nuts increasin g the odds of mold I had a lot of veg time and a lot of humid larf well here they are
20221019_192218.jpg
20221019_120315.jpg
dropped
20221016_115330.jpg
20221019_194018.jpg

@Bill284 the other day we talked you recommended coco canna and Air Pots I got about 120 lbs of FF ocean forest so I got 3 grows before I consider switching, But the Air pots have sparked my interest it will have to be a while my new tent WHICH I GOT TODAY:yahoo: I didnt realize it was as a much higher quality than I expecxted I cant put it up till early december, anyway Im losing my spot air pots what do you recommend 5 Gallon? what should I look at/for
I aint see ya around today hope all is well
Stay safe friend
Savvage61
Hey buddy been up to my tucas in it. :rofl:
Finally caught up.
Trimming that many girls in 3 days was a marathon.
I planned on 2 a day for 2 weeks not everyone all at once.
Ok Air pots.
In your tent 5 gal is plenty.
I went straight into 1 gal Air pots for a couple weeks then into 5's.
Great growth and yield.
Can't beat them if your looking for a fast huge grow.
How are your girls? Purple yet?
See Apple Betty?
I was thinking of you when I was trimming her.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

she was a beauty I was purple with envy we were just discussing bowl trimmers :rofl:

she was a beauty I was purple with envy we were just discussing bowl trimmers :rofl:
I can say this because 8ts your thread.
Stacey was helping at ab9 pm at night I'd been up since 2 , not a big deal I do it a lot.
But I was exhausted.
I asked her to run the bowl trimmer.
Then I completely forgot.
Until I heard the sentence " Wow that's a lot of trim " :rofl:
God bless her, she was trying so hard to help.
She turned a huge tub of buds into a bowl of trim.:oops:
Was a half pound easy.
Now it's a couple ounces.
Point being be careful.
If you need volume done it's a life saver.
If your looking for quality buds covered in pistils and trics then hand trimming is your best option.
Mine is 16" I'm pretty sure.
Don't know if there is a major price difference.
But it's plenty good for the home grower.
If you don't want to spend extra on a 19".
Just a thought.
BTW never mention this in my thread. ;)
I never told her.
I was appreciative of the help and thanked her for a wonderful job.
Kapeeesh. :thumb:
Thanks Buddy.
Take care.
Oh want a little Apple Betty so you know what to strive for?

Stay safe

I’ll give you one of the bad pics.
Don’t want to set the bar too high out of the gate. :rofl:

PSX_20221020_102109.jpg

you have any idea how bad I wanna drop a load of BB moonrocks all purple and Blue one thi98ng about a new strain every time is you dont know what to expect, I have learned Bigger buds doesn't always mean better pot you might not have a 3 ft cola but I can actully smell your buds by looking at them lol and they smell sweet almost made me sneeze lol
That reminds me of a question as you know my tent is in my living room and some days my sinuses are all Fekked up could that be coming from my tent?

** did I just screw up? I ordered 5 ultra oxy air pots 5 gal for about 50 bucks with intentions of getting 5 -1 gal ultra oxys next payday ? they had good reviews Like the AIR-POT brand at about 30% less the price I made sure they had a good rep and detailed fit unlike the even cheaper ones

you have any idea how bad I wanna drop a load of BB moonrocks all purple and Blue one thi98ng about a new strain every time is you dont know what to expect, I have learned Bigger buds doesn't always mean better pot you might not have a 3 ft cola but I can actully smell your buds by looking at them lol and they smell sweet almost made me sneeze lol
That reminds me of a question as you know my tent is in my living room and some days my sinuses are all Fekked up could that be coming from my tent?

** did I just screw up? I ordered 5 ultra oxy air pots 5 gal for about 50 bucks with intentions of getting 5 -1 gal ultra oxys next payday ? they had good reviews Like the AIR-POT brand at about 30% less the price I made sure they had a good rep and detailed fit unlike the even cheaper ones
I found them on zon.
Look correct. :thumb:
I don't see a problem.
Doesn't matter about the manufacturer.
As long as the configuration is correct.
Awesome :yahoo:

Stay safe

I can say this because 8ts your thread.
Stacey was helping at ab9 pm at night I'd been up since 2 , not a big deal I do it a lot.
But I was exhausted.
I asked her to run the bowl trimmer.
Then I completely forgot.
Until I head the sentence " Wow that's a lot of trim " :rofl:
God bless her, she was trying so hard to help.
she turned a huge tub of buds into a bowl of trim.:oops:
Was a half pound easy.
Now it's a couple ounces.
Point being be careful.
If you need volume done it's a life saver.
If your looking for quality buds covered in pistils and trics then hand trimming is your best option.
Mine is 16" I'm pretty sure.
Don't know if there is a major price difference.
But it's plenty good for the home grower.
If you don't want to spend extra on a 19".
Just a thought.
BTW never mention this in my thread. ;)
I never told her.
I was appreciative of the help and thanked her for a wonderful job.
Kapeeesh. :thumb:
Thanks Buddy.
Take care.
Oh want a little Apple Betty so you know what to strive for?

Stay safe
Brother I understand exactly what you mean, I told my wife she did wrong 1 time about 37 yrs ago thats why we been married for 38-39 ? yrs now married in 83 lol

Brother I understand exactly what you mean, I told my wife she did wrong 1 time about 37 yrs ago thats why we been married for 38-39 ? yrs now married in 83 lol
Oh BTW it's not your tent it's old age buddy.
Just a guess but I know lots of people in constant proximity without issues.
There aren't any reports of issues in the industry either.
( that I found )
I'll spent youth. ;)

Stay safe

@Bill284 dont they leak out the side when you water then or do they have a nipple on the inside like they do on the outside? I know they drain fast does it still allow them to get the full advantage of the Geo flora? (of which I am sold for life) unless I go Hydro (which electric + water + me= electrocution) I am a organic super soil growing MOFO from now on since I understand how it works in depth now

Oh BTW it's not your tent it's old age buddy.
Just a guess but I know lots of people in constant proximity without issues.
There aren't any reports of issues in the industry either.
( that I found )
I'll spent youth. ;)

Stay safe
🤧aah, aah, chooo !

@Bill284 dont they leak out the side when you water then or do they have a nipple on the inside like they do on the outside? I know they drain fast does it still allow them to get the full advantage of the Geo flora? (of which I am sold for life) unless I go Hydro (which electric + water + me= electrocution) I am a organic super soil growing MOFO from now on since I understand how it works in depth now
I had on leak a little once.
Holes are on the outside.
If it leaks it's inside out.
Yeah I did a run of Geoflora in coco.
5 or 7 probably both.
I just slowed my watering a little to reduce runoff.
You want just a touch with GF.
Your not washing salts from the pot.
So you just need to keep the soil at the bottom wet.
Or COCO, hehe.

Stay safe

@Bill284 with a indoor grow with 4-8 weeks of veg is a Up potting going to benefit me like it would a outdoor grow? from april to oct ?

OMG I just wrote a 8 page post and lost it well the abridged version @Costanza
@Bill284

20221020_165858.jpg
Bill I wanted to see If I could hear you gasp when you saw all the defoil. and Bill I told him not too but William the WEED WIZARD Gnome just wanted to rub it in as you looked at vast field barren stem.

Costanza I followed your lead , Plenty of air below and enough cleared out above to barely see my GF stickers so I get air flow under and thru my canopy. is there anything you guys see that I need to correct or any suggestions you would recommend? I have a list of things ill do different next time, you guys have been a huge asset. and bill I posted that last picture just so you could see I didnt go to hack and slash crazy lol

Costanza at week 3 you pulled down your talls one a little to level the canopy right? as you can see in the last pic I got everything as level as I could. does everything look on track? the only thing missing is the purple

20221020_163812.jpg

20221020_165903 (1).jpg

20221020_152159.jpg

20221020_172550.jpg

Costanza here they are after everything was finished​

20221016_115330.jpg

Back
Top Bottom