Purple People Eater Monsters Just In Time For Halloween Pawpaws Medicine Tent Chapter #3

Thx @Bill284 Like I said to @constanza I am so close And Bill as long as you have known me although a short time you know If there is something to stress on I will and if not Ill make something to stress my self (old people are Fekked up) as we get older we lose those nerves of steel and living on the edge feeding on adrenaline now if I cant remember where I left my keys my hands start shaking, any way Both of you have really helped me and given me a lot more confidence I need this grow to be right from germinating the seed to burping the last burp , who know I might even not be such a pain in the azz thanks Both of you now has anyone won that damn light yet :rofl:
Your just like Stacey.
She is always concerned how everything is going to go.
Stuff way in the future.
I'm just the opposite.
I'm great under pressure, only because I leave everything to the last possible minute. :rofl:
I don't worry about anything, it's a waste of energy and time.
I'll get it done don't worry I tell her and I always always do.
I've been crippled and lost absolutely everything.
I mean everything, family, mansion, business, equipment, life savings.
I was dragged out of my house buy 2 guys with pistols and bullet proof vests.
I was on the street penniless with Chewy.
I've died and woke up in hospital days later.
I've known despair.
I know what something to worry about looks like. ;)
My plants are not one of them.
You can message me 24/7 with your hair on fire I don't mind at all.:Namaste:
I'll put your mind at ease, your doing a brilliant job , seriously.
On a separate note.
Do you take CBD?
It's great for anxiety and worry.
You know that hamster wheel your brain gets on.
Helps prevent that.
After a while of steady use it doesn't happen anymore.
Plus health benefits, I dose every morning with coffee.
Just a thought, 2 c.
Oh and start growing heavy indicas.
Let a couple go amber.
You'll be able to put your feet up then.
Take care my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Your just like Stacey.
She is always concerned how everything is going to go.
Stuff way in the future.
I'm just the opposite.
I'm great under pressure, only because I leave everything to the last possible minute. :rofl:
I don't worry about anything, it's a waste of energy and time.
I'll get it done don't worry I tell her and I always always do.
I've been crippled and lost absolutely everything.
I mean everything, family, mansion, business, equipment, life savings.
I was dragged out of my house buy 2 guys with pistols and bullet proof vests.
I was on the street penniless with Chewy.
I've died and woke up in hospital days later.
I've known despair.
I know what something to worry about looks like. ;)
My plants are not one of them.
You can message me 24/7 with your hair on fire I don't mind at all.:Namaste:
I'll put your mind at ease, your doing a brilliant job , seriously.
On a separate note.
Do you take CBD?
It's great for anxiety and worry.
You know that hamster wheel your brain gets on.
Helps prevent that.
After a while of steady use it doesn't happen anymore.
Plus health benefits, I dose every morning with coffee.
Just a thought, 2 c.
Oh and start growing heavy indicas.
Let a couple go amber.
You'll be able to put your feet up then.
Take care my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe
oh wow Bill, you really went through some shit I am sorry to hear this. I was always very impatient and would worry about stupid things that were uncontrollable also but a few years back had a bad incident on the road and some crazy person tried to kill me. I barely escaped with my life and now you would think it would be worse but after surviving a situation where I should surely be dead today it helped me realize how fortunate we are to be alive and to enjoy every single moment in life. I no longer worry about things I can't control and I am still impatient with things but I have gotten much better. CBD helps too like you said I also microdose Psilocybin 3 times per week and that does wonders.

oh wow Bill, you really went through some shit I am sorry to hear this. I was always very impatient and would worry about stupid things that were uncontrollable also but a few years back had a bad incident on the road and some crazy person tried to kill me. I barely escaped with my life and now you would think it would be worse but after surviving a situation where I should surely be dead today it helped me realize how fortunate we are to be alive and to enjoy every single moment in life. I no longer worry about things I can't control and I am still impatient with things but I have gotten much better. CBD helps too like you said I also microdose Psilocybin 3 times per week and that does wonders.
So sorry about what happened to you.
I hope your ok my friend.
I don't understand some people.
I'm glad you made.
Raging at people is more common these days than ever.
There are better ways to live your life.
I'm a huge fan of mushrooms too.
Grew my own for years for that purpose. :thumb:
Excellent mental health refresher.
Haven't had any since we moved.
Now I just have to appreciate everything I have and live in today.
I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful life now.
I fought back, it can be done.
I am so lucky to have an amazing wife. :green_heart:
She saved my life.
I can get impatient and negative very easily now so I have to be careful.
My bumps on the noodle compound that.
Once my needle goes into the negative I become hostile & destructive.
Like a 6' tall three year old having a tantrum with zero impulse control , it's bad.
When I come back it's a complete embarrassment.
It can take days or hours I've no control by then.
So now I'm very careful.
Always positive, always help anyone i can and Im just plain grateful.
Take care of yourself my friend.
Enjoy today it's all we have. ;)

Stay safe

So sorry about what happened to you.
I hope your ok my friend.
I don't understand some people.
I'm glad you made.
Raging at people is more common these days than ever.
There are better ways to live your life.
I'm a huge fan of mushrooms too.
Grew my own for years for that purpose. :thumb:
Excellent mental health refresher.
Haven't had any since we moved.
Now I just have to appreciate everything I have and live in today.
I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful life now.
I fought back, it can be done.
I am so lucky to have an amazing wife. :green_heart:
She saved my life.
I can get impatient and negative very easily now so I have to be careful.
My bumps on the noodle compound that.
Once my needle goes into the negative I become hostile & destructive.
Like a 6' tall three year old having a tantrum with zero impulse control , it's bad.
When I come back it's a complete embarrassment.
It can take days or hours I've no control by then.
So now I'm very careful.
Always positive, always help anyone i can and Im just plain grateful.
Take care of yourself my friend.
Enjoy today it's all we have. ;)

Stay safe
I was similar. I had a really bad temper that was uncontrollable. I grew up with the goal of becoming the heavyweight champion of the world and took out my early aggressions in the boxing ring but as I got older I had to get creative on ways to get rid of that built up rage and weed and mushrooms were the secret. Now I just smile at people when I get a temper flare and do breathing exercises leaned at a meditation class and that helps a lot. I also bless many people with the finger salute

it is amazing the things that happened in our past, I had my fair share of bad experiences I lost half of my squad in Grenada in Oct about 39 yrs ago I dont talk about it much but I was in the Army Rangers stationed in Ft lewis WA, I lost everything years later to heroin and cocaine addiction bouned back 20 yrs ago. I could go down a list but up till about 5 yrs ago I had nerves of steel nothing Bothered me, but now I feel like a shadow of the person I use to be ,constantly worried about nothing the littlest thing my hands start shaking I was never like this before I was always the dependable guy never afraid to speak my mind always willing to defend a family member or a friend. today if I had to pull my gun I dont know if I could be the guy who stands firm,Im afraid my hands would shake like a washing machine and act like Don Knotts (barney Fife) the only time I can really relax is after 3-4 bong hits of some Dank. I have no reason to stress or worry I have a family that loves me and good friends we aren't rich but we get by Im not big on antidepressants But you have my curiosity up CBDs

One thing I have learned is our past made us the person we are today because of my bad times Honesty, trustworthiness, honor and love are the characteristics Im proud of now even though i didn't practice them years ago, but I find that that my body and my mind are experiencing things out of my control. and I can tell by talking with both of you we are 3 different people with a lot in common. now tell me more about CBDs what kind takes care of what?

Thx guys

it is amazing the things that happened in our past, I had my fair share of bad experiences I lost half of my squad in Grenada in Oct about 39 yrs ago I dont talk about it much but I was in the Army Rangers stationed in Ft lewis WA, I lost everything years later to heroin and cocaine addiction bouned back 20 yrs ago. I could go down a list but up till about 5 yrs ago I had nerves of steel nothing Bothered me, but now I feel like a shadow of the person I use to be ,constantly worried about nothing the littlest thing my hands start shaking I was never like this before I was always the dependable guy never afraid to speak my mind always willing to defend a family member or a friend. today if I had to pull my gun I dont know if I could be the guy who stands firm,Im afraid my hands would shake like a washing machine and act like Don Knotts (barney Fife) the only time I can really relax is after 3-4 bong hits of some Dank. I have no reason to stress or worry I have a family that loves me and good friends we aren't rich but we get by Im not big on antidepressants But you have my curiosity up CBDs

One thing I have learned is our past made us the person we are today because of my bad times Honesty, trustworthiness, honor and love are the characteristics Im proud of now even though i didn't practice them years ago, but I find that that my body and my mind are experiencing things out of my control. and I can tell by talking with both of you we are 3 different people with a lot in common. now tell me more about CBDs what kind takes care of what?

Thx guys
I would grow a Cbd strain and just turn it into canna oil. I just buy the hemp flower online and vape some of it whenever I'm in a bad mood but growing it would probably be the best and cheapest way. I have a few Cbd 1:1 strains saved for a future grow but only growing 4 at a time limits what I can grow and the Cbd seeds never make the final cut

Thx guys
I’m up to my neck in insulation.
If I don’t get a chance tonight
Remind me in the morning I’ll give you the details on my regime.
Ok buddy talk soon

Stay safe

itchy, itchy itchy 🤕 bad story about insulating Ill tell ya some time I start itching everytime I see cotton candy now

I would grow a Cbd strain and just turn it into canna oil. I just buy the hemp flower online and vape some of it whenever I'm in a bad mood but growing it would probably be the best and cheapest way. I have a few Cbd 1:1 strains saved for a future grow but only growing 4 at a time limits what I can grow and the Cbd seeds never make the final cut
I have about 10 seeds givin as freebies from a non sponsor they are called "Cancer Blaster" I would really like to grow and press some they are really heavy CBD but like you my tent and state Laws allow 4 plants per household seeing how I have a slight seed addiction I have a nice long list of quality seeds maybe after I have 10 - 20 lbs in stock so im prolly better of buying some are they like strains one does one thing and one does another?

Thx Bud

I have about 10 seeds givin as freebies from a non sponsor they are called "Cancer Blaster" I would really like to grow and press some they are really heavy CBD but like you my tent and state Laws allow 4 plants per household seeing how I have a slight seed addiction I have a nice long list of quality seeds maybe after I have 10 - 20 lbs in stock so im prolly better of buying some are they like strains one does one thing and one does another?

Thx Bud
Oh trust me I know exactly what you mean, I have a wine fridge with 2 racks filled with packs of seeds. At least 30 different strains maybe more

Oh trust me I know exactly what you mean, I have a wine fridge with 2 racks filled with packs of seeds. At least 30 different strains maybe more
I just ordered some sleepy joe " for when ya wanna forget what country your in" My son gave me a few buds of it, country my azz I couldnt remember the planet. now to figure out what I wanna bump from the schedule lol

Day 36 Gave them a good drink of Bloom Massive 123 and in 24 hrs I had a huge Bulk up. I do have my share Of Burnt tips But so far so good Finally getting Black leaves, the BB moonrocks have a dusting of Trichomes. had to shut off the lights to get a decent picture. This is my best grow so far I will never use a non- Organic soil Medium I have made a few changes as I started mixing for my next grow I mixed Happy frog and Ocean forest with the Bokashi , frass ect The Happy frog already has myco and the humic acid I got 2 seT of air pots Different sizes to up pot Plus Ill be use my new Tent. So Im kind of excited to start fresh at my age( Im just happy to get excited) @Bill284 Im showing off your teaching skills NHotice all them leaves lol
20221109_192900.jpg
20221109_192852.jpg
20221109_192834.jpg

Day 36 Gave them a good drink of Bloom Massive 123 and in 24 hrs I had a huge Bulk up. I do have my share Of Burnt tips But so far so good Finally getting Black leaves, the BB moonrocks have a dusting of Trichomes. had to shut off the lights to get a decent picture. This is my best grow so far I will never use a non- Organic soil Medium I have made a few changes as I started mixing for my next grow I mixed Happy frog and Ocean forest with the Bokashi , frass ect The Happy frog already has myco and the humic acid I got 2 seT of air pots Different sizes to up pot Plus Ill be use my new Tent. So Im kind of excited to start fresh at my age( Im just happy to get excited) @Bill284 Im showing off your teaching skills NHotice all them leaves lol
20221109_192900.jpg
20221109_192852.jpg
20221109_192834.jpg
I see purple :yahoo:
Good morning Mucker :ciao:
Look at all that bud, wow.
How is your feed ( N ) ?
Do you cut back a bit on nitrogen now?
L little dark green is all, not bad.
What are night temps? It can’t be that cold?
Talk soon.

Stay safe

Hey young man, top of the morning the only thing im giving them is the Geo Flora 20mm of purpinator and 20 mm of Massive Bloom 123 both are part of the Geo Flora regiment I cut back the geo flora to 1/4 cup this week.
My night temps are 62F / 17*C lights on 80*F/27*C would it hurt to drop them a little more ? I have a Govee Hygrometer what a sweet piece of equipment it gives me my temps and humidity at the buds and on top of my roots sends it to my phone in a graph from a day to a month.My BB moonrocks should be purple buds maybe my phenos are different. do you think temps dropped another few degrees will make a difference ?

Hope all is well
you and Stacy stay safe

Hey young man, top of the morning the only thing im giving them is the Geo Flora 20mm of purpinator and 20 mm of Massive Bloom 123 both are part of the Geo Flora regiment I cut back the geo flora to 1/4 cup this week.
My night temps are 62F / 17*C lights on 80*F/27*C would it hurt to drop them a little more ? I have a Govee Hygrometer what a sweet piece of equipment it gives me my temps and humidity at the buds and on top of my roots sends it to my phone in a graph from a day to a month.My BB moonrocks should be purple buds maybe my phenos are different. do you think temps dropped another few degrees will make a difference ?

Hope all is well
you and Stacy stay safe
We are good thanks.
Poor Stacey I hardly see her now.
She is run off her feet with the new job.
I think she is doing great, but she worries.
You have some colors already.
It's working what ever your doing. :rofl:
I jest, usually around a 10 degree drop is sufficient.
17 and 27 are perfect.
You don't want to pots getting below 18 usually.
Slows uptake.
Was just curious because I can see it happening.
Should be interesting. :thumb:
I forgot your on GF.
Obviously just well fed not over fed.:Namaste:
I've got 4 corners left to insulate then vapor barrier.
Got to keep moving forward.
Have a Fantastic Day my Friend. :passitleft:
Take care.

Stay safe

Couple more close ups @Costanza is right a regular camera does a much better job of taking accurate good true color pictures I would consider a camera But I am getting a new Medic Grow 8 760 watt c'mon tax time. Ill get deeper penetration and get rid of LARF around the edges. if things go as planned Ill start my new tent in early dec as soon as this crop drys with my new portable ac and a good humidifier I should be able to pull off 10/10/60 getting down to the wire coming into the most important of the grow the dry/cure. I understand now the break down of the chlorophyll and other chemical reactions take time I have had enough hay harvest followed by 5-6 months of curing . it is DO IT RIGHT time
20221111_194219.jpg
20221111_194327.jpg
20221111_194137.jpg
20221111_194210.jpg

Couple more close ups @Costanza is right a regular camera does a much better job of taking accurate good true color pictures I would consider a camera But I am getting a new Medic Grow 8 760 watt c'mon tax time. Ill get deeper penetration and get rid of LARF around the edges. if things go as planned Ill start my new tent in early dec as soon as this crop drys with my new portable ac and a good humidifier I should be able to pull off 10/10/60 getting down to the wire coming into the most important of the grow the dry/cure. I understand now the break down of the chlorophyll and other chemical reactions take time I have had enough hay harvest followed by 5-6 months of curing . it is DO IT RIGHT time
20221111_194219.jpg
20221111_194327.jpg
20221111_194137.jpg
20221111_194210.jpg
Look at you go just like a pro. :thumb:
You have your purple girls and those buds WoW.
Where the heck have I been?
They just exploded :bravo:
But if you really want pics of your buds like mine your missing something.
There's no hair stuck to yours. :rofl:
Every pic I went to show had long blond hairs stuck to it.
When I went through each plant picking out mold I stuck to everything.
Made harvest pretty funny. ;)
Garden looks great Amigo.
Have a wonderful weekend. :passitleft:

Stay safe

ok now your just being Cruel lol. I use to find my hairs in everything I had the long beautiful Blonde hair I cut it about 4 yrs ago MISTAKE!!! IT IS GROWING BACK Very fine and the blonde is grey another one of those life signs telling me YOU'RE OLD. As a matter of fact I still have my ponytail , I keep it around to scare people at a quick glance it looks like a hairy varmint and you already know about my sense of humor 🃏 have a great day Buddy

ok now your just being Cruel lol. I use to find my hairs in everything I had the long beautiful Blonde hair I cut it about 4 yrs ago MISTAKE!!! IT IS GROWING BACK Very fine and the blonde is grey another one of those life signs telling me YOU'RE OLD. As a matter of fact I still have my ponytail , I keep it around to scare people at a quick glance it looks like a hairy varmint and you already know about my sense of humor 🃏 have a great day Buddy
if you're looking for hairs, I have a golden retriever I can rent out for the weekend. I had to enforce a no dog in grow room policy this time around, and this is my first grow without extra orange hairs clinging to my buds

Well it is a lazy Sunday afternoon I could say how Im so excited about my grow Purples, oranges, yellows, Blacks and I could send a few pics but I decided to go a different route. If you like Black Sabbath and weed A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO BLACK SABBATH AND THE TIP OF MY INDEX FINGER :headbanger: (@Bill284 you tend to like my videos or at least make feel better about them lol)

Back
Top Bottom