Purple People Eater Monsters Just In Time For Halloween Pawpaws Medicine Tent Chapter #3

ok thank you how is your cure going? Im using all jars for the first week then I am going to use grove bags for half and keep the rest in jars and see what works best. I think I finally got the dry right šŸ¤ž and the cure we will seer but i know what to do just need to do it right
Thank you
Going good, I bagged them up on Sunday morning and they should be ready by christmas day. I did sample some and the effects are there but the taste is not there yet but the Terps are strong and I can tell they will all retain their smells and tastes after they have some time to sit. I ended up getting a small bowl trimmer to trim up the smaller lower buds that I hate trimming, that should be here sometime today.

Day 6 of THE DRY day 3 I started with a fresh cut grass smell to day I dont notice it at least not as strong buds will take the full 10 days the RH is staying 45%to 50% . it is raining here today and my RH jumped to 75% My ac also has a dehumidifier never used it before I turned it on and it dropped down to 60% turned it off back up to 70%

I forgot to post this yesterday No rain lowered humidity so Day 6 and it seems I have plenty of drying to do so there will be the chemical reaction to get rid of chlorophyll Lots of terps and still very sticky
@Bill284 Im still at 62*F 17*C RH 60% should I start bumping my temps up and lowering my RH ? or should I leave where it is at the exterior of the buds are just starting to get slightly dry But I could see another week as is

thx
If @Costanza says bump temp then do what he suggests.
I'd stay at 62 rh for the remainder of the process if possible.
I don't like going below 60 rh at all if possible.
Talk soon Amigo. :thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

On a side topic I highly recommend getting a small bowl trimmer. I had a Turkey bag filled with trim for edibles and I just ran it through the trimmer and I pulled an oz of solid small buds from it. Defintely worth it for the smaller buds that tend to get tossed in a pile

already got one I did not do a close trim I left enough so I could run them thru the trimmer with hopes of happening plus the trim from the buds will be better than my leave and stem Im trying to decide how bad it would be to make ice hash with arthritis lol Getting old SUCKS!!!!
thx Both of you
@Costanza and @Bill284

I just bumped them up to 68*F might go higher in a few days but not going over 70

already got one I did not do a close trim I left enough so I could run them thru the trimmer with hopes of happening plus the trim from the buds will be better than my leave and stem Im trying to decide how bad it would be to make ice hash with arthritis lol Getting old SUCKS!!!!
thx Both of you
@Costanza and @Bill284
I cheat I use one of those small portable washing machines to make my hash, I did it once manually and felt like my arms were gonna fall off after an hour

SEEDS!!!!!!!~!&%&(*(*(%$

My son had a plant morph and pollinated his plants I thought nothing about it now he lives about 15 miles away I was in his tent 2-3 days after he found the exploded pollen sac the only thing I can figure is I bought some pollen home on my clothes
Ok im calming down a bit (gotta love Valium for times like these) I has one bud that got some light burn but all my plants were healthy and always praying I didnt see any pollen sacs so close to a perfect grow. lesson learned. I got unsexed seeds for my next grow and I am considering scratching them all together. but I cant let them scare me away plus I will send them to the lab rimrock and have them sexed thru DNA 13 dollars a plant I would say that's cheaper than using 30 dollars in soil and additives plus time spent. my next question is I am setting up a new Gorilla grow tent and a Medic grow Smart 8 so Ill be starting with a clean tent and light I will use my inline filter But I assume that wont be a issue. is there anything I need to do before I start my next grow? how long is pollen fertile
šŸ˜­

SEEDS!!!!!!!~!&%&(*(*(%$

My son had a plant morph and pollinated his plants I thought nothing about it now he lives about 15 miles away I was in his tent 2-3 days after he found the exploded pollen sac the only thing I can figure is I bought some pollen home on my clothes
Ok im calming down a bit (gotta love Valium for times like these) I has one bud that got some light burn but all my plants were healthy and always praying I didnt see any pollen sacs so close to a perfect grow. lesson learned. I got unsexed seeds for my next grow and I am considering scratching them all together. but I cant let them scare me away plus I will send them to the lab rimrock and have them sexed thru DNA 13 dollars a plant I would say that's cheaper than using 30 dollars in soil and additives plus time spent. my next question is I am setting up a new Gorilla grow tent and a Medic grow Smart 8 so Ill be starting with a clean tent and light I will use my inline filter But I assume that wont be a issue. is there anything I need to do before I start my next grow? how long is pollen fertile
šŸ˜­
For ever . :rolleyes:
It doesn't really go bad.
Could possibly be a problem for a long time.
You have to clean everything off.
But do you really think you brought pollen from his grow to your's?
Better be careful from now on.
You can cross contaminate each other's garden.
If he gets pests he could give them to you.
Sorry. :Namaste:
Where did you find seeds?

I found the seeds down in the larf I guess it is possible for plants to morph and get missed the only possible thing I can think of is I had 1 talk big bud get light burn rather bad but everything else is normal my heart sank I torm 1 bud apart and didnt find any it smells and looks great can a plant produce beautiful buds and still seed Im guessing yes I remember the old days from what I read it can still be good smoke (not as good as it could have been. thank God Im changing tents he needs to wipe his down did you know it isnt uncommon for pollen to pregnant seeds up to 200 miles away? oh well another hard lesson learned Ill still have smoke just gotta clean seeds
If i had known you were up Id of called my neck hurt so bad last night also can they do anything for you? My problem is scar tissue from back surgery grew around my nerves and ripped I couldnt walk for 2 yrs before it healed My neck well thats all waysd been a issue when I was in the Rangers I really abused my body in attempts of showing how tough I was didnt realize I was more dumber than tuff. what time zone are you in you have providences instead of states right? I am very cold blooded but you live in literally Deadly winters Im guess people die every year because cars breaking down. ah yeah I am also stuck at home 90% of the time Kat uses the car for work so does that mean we are home makers? im guessing with the kind of person you are that you do a lot of cooking and clothes washing also lol
Take care buddy
Talk soon

Any old Rush fans other Than @Bill284 ? remember the 2112 Overture > the latter part Grande finale I think and the guy strarts say "WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL, "WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL, awesome song anyway when I opened my tent today My plants started screaming it at me

** we need a failsafe that wont let me post when Im extremely high Yesterday was my day off so I started it with a "?WAKE N BAKE this post has been waiting to be sent since some time last night to be posted. on a normal day I dont get high till after dinner never smoke and drive any more and I take the senior citizen discount any time I can and Im only 61 . yeah I live on the edge not the same as when I was 18 but still :rofl:

20221015_160504.jpg
20221015_155958_A.jpg
20221015_155958_A.jpg
I love Rush Iā€™ve seen them twice, Permanent Waves tour and Test for Echo. Neal Peart was the best drummer who ever lived. CLšŸ€

I love Rush Iā€™ve seen them twice, Permanent Waves tour and Test for Echo. Neal Peart was the best drummer who ever lived. CLšŸ€
:thumb:
2112 Amazing.

VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

@CaptainLucky , Working man, passage to bangkok, caress of stee,fly by night, to name a few Geddy lee, neil peart, can't remember the 3rd guys name I think they changed up the 3rd member I owned every vinyl album up to moving Pictures. here a real DUMAZZ story I thru away all of them because my record player broke and I replaced them with 8-tracks had I kept them they would still be fine the 8 tracks well you know how that story ends. I am a HUGE RUSH fan in mind and literally HUGE and it aint muscle any more lol

@CaptainLucky , Working man, passage to bangkok, caress of stee,fly by night, to name a few Geddy lee, neil peart, can't remember the 3rd guys name I think they changed up the 3rd member I owned every vinyl album up to moving Pictures. here a real DUMAZZ story I thru away all of them because my record player broke and I replaced them with 8-tracks had I kept them they would still be fine the 8 tracks well you know how that story ends. I am a HUGE RUSH fan in mind and literally HUGE and it aint muscle any more lol
Alex Lifeson.
I remember the first time I heard 2112.
We snuck into my buddies brothers room to listen to his new record.
I remember it like yesterday.
Was incredible I was just 11 at the time.
Though it was the greatest thing ever.
Bought every rush album I could find the next day.
Wish I still had them.
Zeppelin, Queen all those great classic albums gone.
My mom sold them at a yard sale.
Along with my leather motorcycle jacket.
I was furious, just seething mad.
$20.00 , I bought it in Ireland cost me Ā£ 300.00. :rofl:
She said well you left it behind when I moved out.
True but I was going to get the rest of my stuff. :rolleyes:
I digress, sorry - Apple Betty :bong:
Neil Peart, Phil Collins, Chester Thompson in that order- my favorite Drummers.
Anyone know who Chester is?

Alex Lifeson and heā€™s a great guitarist. Moving Pictures was one of the best albums they did. CLšŸ€

Alex Lifeson.
I remember the first time I heard 2112.
We snuck into my buddies brothers room to listen to his new record.
I remember it like yesterday.
Was incredible I was just 11 at the time.
Though it was the greatest thing ever.
Bought every rush album I could find the next day.
Wish I still had them.
Zeppelin, Queen all those great classic albums gone.
My mom sold them at a yard sale.
Along with my leather motorcycle jacket.
I was furious, just seething mad.
$20.00 , I bought it in Ireland cost me Ā£ 300.00. :rofl:
She said well you left it behind when I moved out.
True but I was going to get the rest of my stuff. :rolleyes:
I digress, sorry - Apple Betty :bong:
Neil Peart, Phil Collins, Chester Thompson in that order- my favorite Drummers.
Anyone know who Chester is?

Before I moved on to guitar, my first love was the drums. Wasn't Chester the drummer for Frank Zappa's band?
My favorite drummer is Stewart Copeland, here is an obscure song he played on

Before I moved on to guitar, my first love was the drums. Wasn't Chester the drummer for Frank Zappa's band?
My favorite drummer is Stewart Copeland, here is an obscure song he played on

I play guitar myself but Iā€™ll Always be a fan of Thee Professor! R.I.P. Neal Peart! CLšŸ€

:thumb:
2112 Amazing.

VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
You should hear it on Acid, there was 2 kinds going around 1 was weak but the other really good. Stupid me licked my friends 4 hits before I gave it to them then took mine. Needless to say that one minute the music sounds like being played in slow motion and the next normal. That was one crazy concert . And as you probably already guessed it was the really good one šŸŽ¶. Lmfao šŸ¤Ŗ CLšŸ€

You should hear it on Acid, there was 2 kinds going around 1 was weak but the other really good. Stupid me licked my friends 4 hits before I gave it to them then took mine. Needless to say that one minute the music sounds like being played in slow motion and the next normal. That was one crazy concert . And as you probably already guessed it was the really good one šŸŽ¶. Lmfao šŸ¤Ŗ CLšŸ€
We got Mr Bill in a 3x5 blotter, you just pull off little squares.
That and white lignin. :theband: blotters.šŸ¤Ŗ
You see tracers galore. :surf:
Now if I get up too fast my head spins.hehe

Reminds me of the time that I learned that Is windowpane was 4 hits and not one On the 4th of July That's the night I realized that we were here on Earth for fireworks

That stuff was just white paper they called Snowflake. Years before we got Windowpane, it looked like a piece of camera film and came in 4 way hits. That stuff was unbelievable.
Reminds me of the time that I learned that Is windowpane was 4 hits and not one On the 4th of July That's the night I realized that we were here on Earth for fireworks
Damn that Windowpane was strong and I canā€™t imagine taking a 4- way hit. That had to be a helluva ride. Lmfao šŸ˜‚ CLšŸ€

Back
Top Bottom