Ice cold front left
Nfsheeesh front right
IMG_3136.jpeg

And here is 17 days later 2 1/2 weeks later day 50
Oreoz in back​
Ice cold front left
Nfsheeesh front right
IMG_3138.jpeg

Pretty much all the leaves on all the plants are new growth the oreoz having just a couple old leaves I’d say they have also probably 3x to 4x in size. If growth continues like this which it may be even better now that I imagine the roots have filled out the pots these should have maybe 2-3 weeks left in veg or until the branches are as wide as the pots then into 5 gals​

The outdoor girls are on DAY 32
This is their 4th day outside
IMG_3151.jpeg

I think they are doing ok they are branching out kinda slow don’t know why. I’ll probably top these soon to help force it to branch out a bit more they’ve got some rainwater I now have them covered probably won’t get much sun today. Wondering how the rain water will affect them

The node spacing seem a lot further apart then those indoors I’m hoping that’s because they are outdoors and something to do with sunlight vs LED and not from going into flower they did kinda abruptly go from 18/6 to 14/10 sun is up around 630-7 and down around 9-930

NFSHEEESH2
IMG_3152.jpeg

IMG_3153.jpeg

Ice cold 2
This one and the NFS are both 7 1/2 inches tall and wider than the pot
IMG_3154.jpeg
IMG_3155.jpeg

OREOZ 2
This one is 6inches tall and almost wide as the pot
IMG_3156.jpeg

IMG_3157.jpeg
Might grow up to be a beast!! Mwahaha
Happy Wednesday!! 😎✌️

Day 56

The training has been going well for all 3 plants. I watered to runoff yesterday for the first time just enough to check ph was 6.8 after running 6.4 water through the mediums. After they dry will go with a lower ph to bring it down.
Today I came in and readjusted the training as well as a light defoliation just removing leaves blocking growth sights or touching soil .

NFSHEEESH
This is becoming a early favorite it is branching out the best and is recovering great from the topping
IMG_3191.jpeg

New main tops
IMG_3194.jpeg

IMG_3192.jpeg

Ice cold
This one wasn’t topped and is doing well although not as good as nfs
IMG_3195.jpeg
IMG_3197.jpeg

Oreoz
She wasn’t topped this one is smaller than the other two but does have good structure to it easy to train with how it branches
IMG_3200.jpeg
IMG_3202.jpeg

Everything is looking lush buddy! Some good training on those girls!! Happy Monday!! 😎✌️

We are on day 32 for the outdoor

They are 10 days outside now and 10 days on 1 gal pots they are growing up vertically well however branching is still slow they all look healthy and appear to be loving life though
Im pretty sure the difference in node spacing is just out vs indoors

Haven’t fed these girls yet should still be plenty in soil

NFSHEEESH 2
Not too much to say bout her she has went from the 7 1/2 inches to about 10 now the top is at 9 however the fan leaves reach up to 10 inches it’s also about 10 inches wide a fewer wider than the pot still no branching
IMG_3213.jpeg
IMG_3214.jpeg

ICE Cold 2

This one is slowly branching out so I felt more comfortable topping her seeing the auxiliary branches that are going to shoot up she was also 9-10 inches tall and 10 inches wide
IMG_3211.jpeg

IMG_3212.jpeg

OREOZ 2
Not much to say with this one either looks good but lacks branching its around 8-9 inches tall and 9 inches wide
IMG_3215.jpeg
IMG_3216.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom