Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

Some Bud Close Up's: I got the Tripod out and tried to get some decent close up's.
DSCF73351.JPG
DSCF7334.JPG
DSCF7333.JPG
DSCF7332.JPG
DSCF7329.JPG
TOAST

Beautiful Big Guy. :hug::hug::hug:

Well, I did it again! On the Hill the plants under the Pepper Tree get a lot of Crap on them from the tree. Some times when I'm watering, (Like Today) I will grab a branch and give it a good shake to dislodge some of the debris. I did so this morning and on one of the JD's when I did it the top 4 inches of the Cola went Flying off into the plant beside it. See this is the shit you got to watch out for, cause you don't see it coming.
DSCF7371.JPG
DSCF73791.JPG
Got to admit, GOOD LOOKING BUD.TOAST

Yesterday I took the rest of the RKS I had and tried to make Wax. I did it the way I all ways do, recently any way, and then I put it on the dash board of my car in the sun, with the windows rolled up. I put it in at 10:00 am and took it out about 7:30 pm. It was just like normal, a dark amber clear lake with no bubbles at all. But this time when I went to scrape it up with razor blades, instead of it being pliable, it was hard as a rock and just flaked crystalline particles the size of grains of sand.
DSCF7384.JPG
DSCF73871.JPG
DSCF7392.JPG
I have this little spoon that came with my Vap Pen and it is the perfect size, it holds exactly 1 no cough M.F. hit. This stuff is some of the best I've made so far. It smells good, its smooth like silk, and it gets you really Medicated. C-Ya TOAST

More Close Up's: Radogast, you got that straight, this stuff isn't dangerous at all, as a matter of fact this stuff is some of the best I have ever made. The only thing is it doesn't have any taste. It goes down smooth, No Cough, comes out the same way no burn in the back of the throat, it just doesn't taste or smell. It gets you really high too. Its like having a container full of little tiny Chocolate Diamonds. LOL Here's some more close up's of resin from the plants on the Hill:
DSCF73931.JPG
DSCF7394.JPG
DSCF7395.JPG
DSCF7396.JPG
DSCF7397.JPG
DSCF7398.JPG
DSCF7405.JPG
DSCF7406.JPG
Ok you know how the other day I told you that I shook a branch of JD and the top 4 inches went flying off into the next plant over. Well I was checking it out closer and it turns out it was knawed on by a worm and that's why it broke so easily. This first pic is what it looked like before the top went flying and the next to are pix of the worm damage:
DSCF7401.JPG
DSCF7402.JPG
DSCF74031.JPG
I think that's gonna be it for today. TOAST

Transplanting Clone's: I will be transplanting the soon to be mother's of next years crop. There are 12.
DSCF7440.JPG
My stupid Grow Store ( Santa Clarita Hydro ) only excepts Cash and didn't feel like driving to my old Grow Store Foothill Hydro in Burbank, so I went to Home Depot and got this
DSCF7441.JPG
I've been using it all season and it works as well as any thing I have tried ( Good Stuff ).
DSCF7442.JPG
DSCF7443.JPG
DSCF7444.JPG
and there they are soaking up the beautiful 80 degree Sun. Til Next Time TOAST

Full Update: Well its been 2 weeks sense the last one, my how time flies when your having FUN. The Hill:
DSCF7449.JPG
DSCF7450.JPG
DSCF7451.JPG
DSCF7452.JPG
This is the big PK on the top left of the hill
DSCF7453.JPG
DSCF7454.JPG
This is a UD X JDS I will be pulling this one in the next few days, it's done.
DSCF7455.JPG
This is the PK in the plot they are just over 7 feet.
DSCF7456.JPG
These are JD's and a couple of the buds
DSCF7457.JPG
DSCF7458.JPG
DSCF7459.JPG
Look the EF finely started flowering
DSCF7460.JPG
This is a UD X PR
DSCF7461.JPG
This the SLH and bud
DSCF7462.JPG
DSCF7463.JPG
DSCF7464.JPG
The Cage:
DSCF74662.JPG
These are 2 UD X PR small clones
DSCF7467.JPG
DSCF7468.JPG
This EF clone hasn't even started flowering yet
DSCF7469.JPG
The Back Yard: The top of Planter#2
DSCF7470.JPG
DSCF7471.JPG
DSCF7472.JPG
Planter #1
DSCF7473.JPG
DSCF7474.JPG
The BlackWater O.G.
DSCF7475.JPG
A SSH clone and bud.
DSCF74761.JPG
DSCF74771.JPG
Planter #2
DSCF74791.JPG
These are EF's, the big girls
DSCF74801.JPG
DSCF7481.JPG
The next 5 are UD X JDS Plants and buds.
DSCF7482.JPG
DSCF7483.JPG
DSCF7484.JPG
DSCF7485.JPG
Isn't this a bitchen picture
DSCF7486.JPG
Well that's all folk. Back in two weeks. hope you enjoyed TOAST

lembatoast said:
Isn't this a bitchen picture
DSCF7486.JPG

Yes it is TOAST. :bravo: What growth! The hills exploded into buds. :laughtwo: Tell me, how does it feel to be surrounded by cannabis everytime you step out of your home? :laughtwo:

Absolutely incredible update brother, really impressive plants and garden. It's really cozy up there on the hill. Nice job, each one of them are sculptures. Really impressed by the Planter #1 sculpture, and moreso the Planter #2 centerpiece as well as the PK plot.:adore:

Lovely tour :thanks:

CHECK THIS OUT a buddy came over, so I was showing him the plants. We went up on the hill, I was showing him the EF bush and I look down and see this
DSCF74891.JPG
The weird thing is, I checked the whole plant thoroughly and it was just the one branch. Have you ever heard of any thing like that.

Ouch. My last grow got fertilized *yay* seeds :cheer: but a lot more hastle with the cleaning.
That boy branch looks like it may have reached puberty. :oops:

Yep, hermaphrodite.

Back
Top Bottom