Timing the cationic drench

High farmers,
Week 8 pics of plat huck cookies at 5 days after 2nd cat drench cycle.
day_142_flip_74_-_55_PHC_bud_pic_5.jpg
day_142_flip_74_-_55_PHC_bud_pic_4.jpg
day_142_flip_74_-_55_PHC_bud_pic_3.jpg
day_142_flip_74_-_55_PHC_bud_pic_2.jpg
day_142_flip_74_-_55_PHC_bud_pic.jpg
day_137_phc_cola_shot1.jpg

Wait!! I've seen those before...
on..America's Most Wanted...:)

well...I want them ;)

they're beautiful!!

Awesome thread Shiggs! I learned a lot more than just when to CD! +Reps!

I have 3 in bloom, pics from last night at +15. They got straight water.

Thoughts on this one? I'm thinking either when they're dry or one more straight water then CD....?

IMG_20161111_211749.jpg

IMG_20161111_211814.jpg

All 3 are +15 and RO last night. This one was stressed pretty hard at the start of bloom and is way behind the 1st one so am guessing 1 or 2 more waters before CD....? If 2, it would be straight water then GE, would it be ok to CD after GE?

IMG_20161111_211824.jpg

The last one has not shown sex yet so I am concerned. Keeping my eyes on it.

IMG_20161111_212144.jpg

IMG_20161111_212253.jpg

IMG_20161111_213650.jpg

Day 16 Sour Tangie (9-10wk flowering)

So I'm thinkin about 5-8 days till first cat? I'm sure its been said, but is there any value to what is given the time before cat1? Plain water? GE? Transwater?

Recharge the week after 2nd cat?

Been in this soil about a month, put bloodmeal and epsoms in at time of transplant, thinking of adding those again soon as well.

Also, I think I've got some mites, considering pyrethreum bombing the room every other night for a week. (is it too late?)

Love to hear any suggestions on these things.

IMG_20161126_160218_zpshlumunju.JPG

So I'm thinkin about 5-8 days till first cat? I'm sure its been said, but is there any value to what is given the time before cat1? Plain water? GE? Transwater?

Been in this soil about a month, put bloodmeal and epsoms in at time of transplant, thinking of adding those again soon as well.

Also, I think I've got some mites, considering pyrethreum bombing the room every other night for a week. (is it too late?)

Brix,
CAT now if you can.. :)
some give a GE (with some after just water b4 GE) to 'charge' the CAT sites.
CAT is a very reproductive. Some use it just after some sort of bud structure occurs some wait until later than yours.
used to early, you get very fragrant and flavorful, but airy, light in weight, buds. :)

edit: and she's a beauty! :thumb:

I did a regular transplant feed at regular strength before cats with no water in between. Dont add any more bloodmeal until you get the brix up and get rid of the mites. Bloodmeal doesn't give you mites, you already had them.
5/8 days seems right for those plants. 2 cats then, if they look awesome, you can either do just water after or ge right after. After the GE I go with water then OG drench. If you use OG drench, youll add epsoms at that time so don't bother until then.

Youre soaking the leaves too much with brix bro

He got that memo when you came over to our thread and said that we were lol. We have toned down the amount of brix being sprayed and they look awesome. I'll be back in a month asking about our CAT drench.

:thumb:

Thanks Tard and Nis! I did see that in His journal and have toned it down a lot, trying to mostly do the bottoms of the leaves it's just a little residual on top but it's only been one application since the adjustment. I may have ruined my veg plants, just about to post in Doc's Q&A journals for suggestions on them.

Thanks Tard and Nis! I did see that in His journal and have toned it down a lot, trying to mostly do the bottoms of the leaves it's just a little residual on top but it's only been one application since the adjustment. I may have ruined my veg plants, just about to post in Doc's Q&A journals for suggestions on them.

I saw in Docs thread that you mixed 7.5 mils of brix with 8 ounces of water? How many plants are you spraying with that much and are you using all of it? My plants get one quarter ounce of brix mixture each and that's borderline too much...I can tell.

Hey tard! That mix was when I was doing too much, before I saw your post. I just wanted to give as much info as possible. I have 5 plants, 2 smaller in veg and 3 big in bloom. Can you suggest how much and a mixture?

Do you think a mixture of 2 oz of water with 1.5ml of brix sounds good?

Thanks!

And get a FINE MIST sprayer, not some big bottle from H depot that sprays like a friggin car wash. Mist the underside of the leaves, done.
I'm cheap, so I use a 97 cent 2 oz travel bottle found at wally's. Yes your finger may get tired but it's once a week. The spray is super fine, no droplets left behind.

From Doc's directions: Mix DeStress at 1/2 oz per quart of RO and Brix at 1 oz per quart of RO, using a fine mist try to get the underside of the leaves.

And get a FINE MIST sprayer, not some big bottle from H depot that sprays like a friggin car wash. Mist the underside of the leaves, done.
I'm cheap, so I use a 97 cent 2 oz travel bottle found at wally's. Yes your finger may get tired but it's once a week. The spray is super fine, no droplets left behind.

From Doc's directions: Mix DeStress at 1/2 oz per quart of RO and Brix at 1 oz per quart of RO, using a fine mist try to get the underside of the leaves.

I use the same ones lol

I use a 1 gallon pump weed sprayer, and find that the more pressure I create through the hand pump, the finer mist I get.

Almost sprays so fine that the mist disappears

Back
Top Bottom