Thirvnrob's multi strain seed drawer clean out.

I had hoped to be posting pictures of a baby or two or three, but again with the empty crib this morning…
IMG_5196.jpeg
That looks convenient, but I was always wondering - marijuana does not really like a lot of moisture, the greenhouse effect is great but it also increases the moisture. Do you vent it?

That looks convenient, but I was always wondering - marijuana does not really like a lot of moisture, the greenhouse effect is great but it also increases the moisture. Do you vent it?
Seedlings enjoy the higher humidity for the first week or so. Some people leave them under the dome for a couple weeks. This is only my 2nd time using the humidity dome, so I’m still figuring it out, but the dome has vents built in . Once the humidity reaches 90% I’ll open them about 1/4 turn. Right now it’s at 82%.
IMG_5229.jpeg

Today she gets her only veg tea. I top water my SIPs if I need to add anything and I will provide photographic evidence of that assertion. I’m going to let her gain steam for a couple more weeks & then the fun begins.
IMG_5237.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom