The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Another seed giveaway from the vault in the sponsored section
Hey iceman can you drop a picture buddy of your bsa buddy intheshed said you have a phenomenal type like ours ?

Started ULTRA slow but we have a great growing pace now and yes these things are getting huge! They do smell great Fla! I can smell sweet candy with a touch of gas;)

Grown outdoors and planted right in the garden bed in their airpots. Bugs bugs bugs ugh so they all get neem treatments 2-3 times a week. I will neem all through flower and just wash the buds after harvest;)

All get fed every other day with EH Bloom nutrients. 2 part series.
Ppm 700
Ph 6.2
First to show flowers BSA #1 or Brennan Day 55 No topping or training

Second to show flowers BSA #2 or Natural Spirit Day 55 (she is a week behind flowerwise) was topped and trained (LST) She was a quad but ended up having 5 main arms like a merry go round.

The 2 together in the garden. They were overcrowding moby so she got the chop today;)

Now baby Brooke or BSA #3 was started inside in coco and stayed a stunted seedling for a couple weeks. Then I threw her outside to the GH and she started to grow veeeeery slowly. Well she’s a woman now that she recovered from her topping:) Pistils on Day 40!

They smell amazing. She ended up at 22 inches. The LST one prolly won't make it so I'm two for ten:0
Oh so I’m not alone if I was indoor and controlling things in coco I garantee you I’d lit it up. But I think after seeing lots of grows and different ways being utilized that Brooklyn sunrise autos are ment for more hydro set ups then soil maybe?

Just talking out loud ?

You know I have really enjoyed watching this JOINT effort with you guys man... It should be all the info they need for marketing.. So many styles, and results... And a hearty WTF ,, Ice ???? I mean holy rootball... Cudos my man... and to all.

002.jpg
001.jpg

Showin some flower

Just scrolled through the last several pages. It appears I got one of the sloth seeds. The thing has grown like an inch in the last 8 days....lol I got tired of looking at it in the tent wasting valuable space. So it is now outside facing the elements. A Seedsman Blueberry has assumed the BS plants position under the lights.

Back
Top Bottom