The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

@Pennywise, what are you keeping your humidity at for the Brooklyn? I think I remember you saying they like lower humidity. I got mine set to about 55% right now.✌
Mine is below 50% lights on, it goes a little higher lights off.

Interesting on the full nutes, I've been running 1/2 strength, I dropped calmag since the GH Flora series gas a lot in it, was getting overdosed calmag for a bit

But either way, babies don't need that much nutes till like week 2-3 in any media, well in my testing anyways

Back of to 1/4 for a couple weeks, and less watering
Thanks for the input Chris!

I found they like mid to upper 40's for humidity. Make sure you don't top them till about day 28-30 if you have the cabbage pheno. They look good Ghost.
Thanks for the info Derby, I will set mine to 45-50%. I'm hoping they get a good start and get some size to them lol. It is nice to be able to look at y'alls plants since your a little ahead of me it helps me figure out my next move lol.✌

But i think i lost a bluedreamatic air pump went out didnt catch in time so i hate throwing a plant away threw her in soil so Brooklyn def overpowering my grow space lol

Brooklyn Sunrise by Dutch Passion
2018 The Vault Comparative Grow
Day 48/Day 6 Flower
1tsp Dyna-gro Foliage Pro and 1tsp Protekt
Temp: 81
RH: 43%
EC: 1.4
PH: 5.7
Lights: 1050+ ppfd

What your light power at 75%?

Back
Top Bottom