The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

What nutes?
I've found too much nutes in DWC is a no no
I've never gone above 1/2 strength
So max 1/4 strength at that age and don't saturate them too much till the roots hit the water

Canna - Rhizo and aqua part A & B, full strength as per Canna suggestions. I’ll dilute to 1/4 strength tomorrow AM. Would water temp be an issue? I gotta check that am too.
Have you ran DWC at full strength nutes before?????

Talk about burn baby burn...lol

I use hydroguard and Z7, and on the surface of the sun, I've yet to have water temp issues running 76-80deg water

Have you ran DWC at full strength nutes before?????

Talk about burn baby burn...lol

I use hydroguard and Z7, and on the surface of the sun, I've yet to have water temp issues running 76-80deg water
Yeah. I normally follow along as per mfg specifications, and then boost heavily in flower. But only ever run 1 auto before, so it’s ll learning at this point.

Yeah. I normally follow along as per mfg specifications, and then boost heavily in flower. But only ever run 1 auto before, so it’s ll learning at this point.
The weird thing is over half the plants in the system show no issues at all. Lol.

Interesting on the full nutes, I've been running 1/2 strength, I dropped calmag since the GH Flora series gas a lot in it, was getting overdosed calmag for a bit

But either way, babies don't need that much nutes till like week 2-3 in any media, well in my testing anyways

Back of to 1/4 for a couple weeks, and less watering

Well I had some time today as I'm only working my main job tonight so I took some time with my BSa girls this morning. The smaller one Thing 2 got a big trim again. I hate doing this so early in flower (day 40 and day 4 of flower) but I feel it should help this poor little girl out. Took 72 leaves and bud sites off her and 12 anchors pulling her apart more. All I'm trying to do is get some air flow thru her and get some light on the budsites. Here she is before I touched her.

And after

Then we have the bigger one thing 2. She is doing well and didn't require much of a defol (7 leaves) and just pulled some of the taller tops down so things can stretch together. Before
And after

Lights at 8-10" above canopy and cranked up to 1050- 1180 umols. Still feeding 1.52 EC of grow nutes. Rez has about a day or 2 left in it and then I'll go with bloom nutes. Temps are 82-84f lights on and 77-79f lights off. My rh is steady at 44-47%. I believe now they are getting good airflow around and thru them now. We'll see how long that lasts. Haha

Well I had some time today as I'm only working my main job tonight so I took some time with my BSa girls this morning. The smaller one Thing 2 got a big trim again. I hate doing this so early in flower but I feel it should help this poor little girl out. Took 72 leaves and bud sites off her and 12 anchors pulling her apart more. All I'm trying to do is get some air flow thru her and get some light on the budsites. Here she is before I touched her.

And after

Then we have the bigger one thing 2. She is doing well and didn't require much of a defol (7 leaves) and just pulled some of the taller tops down so things can stretch together. Before
And after

Lights at 8-10" above canopy and cranked up to 1050- 1180 umols. Still feeding 1.52 EC of grow nutes. Rez has about a day or 2 left in it and then I'll go with bloom nutes. Temps are 82-84f lights on and 77-79f lights off. My rh is steady at 44-47%. I believe now they are getting good airflow around and thru them now. We'll see how long that lasts. Haha
Epic shrubbery my friend

Nice job

It would be interesting to plant say 25 Brooklyn and then stress test them.
Given how varied they are under our most excellent conditions I don't think they're ready for stress testing!
Haha if I stress tested all 10 of mine would fail #bottomseeds
Me too girl!! Lol

@Derbybud those look stellar! I think they love all the mean things you say about them THINGS :D

@EastCoastGhost nice start dude!!

Well I had some time today as I'm only working my main job tonight so I took some time with my BSa girls this morning. The smaller one Thing 2 got a big trim again. I hate doing this so early in flower (day 40 and day 4 of flower) but I feel it should help this poor little girl out. Took 72 leaves and bud sites off her and 12 anchors pulling her apart more. All I'm trying to do is get some air flow thru her and get some light on the budsites. Here she is before I touched her.

And after

And after

I like the way you are training Thing 1 and Thing 2 looking good.

OMG Derby I am so looking forward to the day you can stop counting the leaves you trim! I'm sure you are sorting them by size as well since you have so much time on your hands ;).

BSA #1 on day 39, frosting up nicely and probably done with stretch:

BSA #2 on day 37. This is about as wide as I'll take it, but as it grows up I will make sure to keep the tops apart. I took off some underbuds today:

I am in the transition to flower nutes which I'll run for a week. After a week I'll replace the Grow Big with another teaspoon of Tiger Bloom and add Terpinator.
½ tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame
1 tsp Grow Big
1 tsp Tiger Bloom
3 tbs Big Bloom

Back
Top Bottom