The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

My beans are swimming as of yesterday. This morning it sank to the bottom I added a hint of cal-mag and rapid start to get there creative minds working. I’ve dont some research in the Brooklyn Sunrise and from all I have read it’s a really aggressive growing plant in the first 25 days. A lot of people say she tends to stay short and bushy till stretch. Also everyone I read says 20 hours of light 4 hours off and that 11 week to harvest it true. There are actually time tables of growth out there for this plant. I’m going to do a less is more grow using just the 3 part base. General hydroponic micro grow and blooom with cal-mag And a simple feeding schedule. With weekly Rez changes. I’ll start off in a 3 gallon bucket until I get nice roots then I’m switching over to the 5 gall bucket. I believe. Ppm will have a huge impact on this grow due to the rapid growth and 11 week harvest window

My beans are swimming as of yesterday. This morning it sank to the bottom I added a hint of cal-mag and rapid start to get there creative minds working. I’ve dont some research in the Brooklyn Sunrise and from all I have read it’s a really aggressive growing plant in the first 25 days. A lot of people say she tends to stay short and bushy till stretch. Also everyone I read says 20 hours of light 4 hours off and that 11 week to harvest it true. There are actually time tables of growth out there for this plant. I’m going to do a less is more grow using just the 3 part base. General hydroponic micro grow and blooom with cal-mag And a simple feeding schedule. With weekly Rez changes. I’ll start off in a 3 gallon bucket until I get nice roots then I’m switching over to the 5 gall bucket. I believe. Ppm will have a huge impact on this grow due to the rapid growth and 11 week harvest window
Thanks for the info. Do you know what kind of ppm you might try ay different stages?

Ok guys here’s the rundown on my Brooklyn Sunrise Comparative Grow. I have seeds soaking and preparing my medium. Hopefully I’ll put it all together Sunday.

STRAIN: Brooklyn Sunrise bred by Dutch Passion
MEDIUM: Coco coir in 10 gallon Geo Pots
NUTRIENTS: Dynagro Foliage Pro and Protekt
LIGHTS: 2x 260w Quantum Board kits (4x 288’s)
TRAINING: 1 will be topped and 1 will be fimmed. With what I believe will be a slightly longer veg time I want to see how the plant responds to fimming.
AIR: I’ll use a 4” duct booster in a 3 x 3 tent and I have a 10,000 btu portable AC ready if I need it.
WATERING: I will start with hand watering drain to waste, if watering the 10 gallon Geo’s starts kicking my butt I’ll switch to automated top feed.

Light cycle will be 18/6 to start
Seeds are soaking in a cup of water and once they pop they will go straight in the coco that way there will be no transplanting involved.
OK HERE WE GO!!

My seeds were soaked @ 5 am and they went in the soil 30 minutes ago!

STRAIN: Brooklyn Sunrise bred by Dutch Passion
MEDIUM: Secret sauce VC soil in 7-gallon fabric pots.
NUTRIENTS: None
LIGHTS: Mother Sun
TRAINING: Will be topped.
AIR: Father Wind
WATERING: Water from hose until it comes out the bottom.

Light cycle will be 16/8 (give or take) until harvest....
:cool:

I am solar driven
IMG_20140522_183002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom