The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

I’ll get me a 420 magazine shirt also some day. And maybe win a photo contest. I just bought a new macro lens for my Nikon. Now I just have to learn how to work this camera it’s only a 3000 page manual. :eek:

I’ll get me a 420 magazine shirt also some day. And maybe win a photo contest. I just bought a new macro lens for my Nikon. Now I just have to learn how to work this camera it’s only a 3000 page manual. :eek:
You don't need the macro lens to win the new POTM contest. Composition and lighting and mood are what is winning now! Real art quality images.

lol you and your many 420 shirts just go back in the shed
Penny has many, I have but one.

You don't need the macro lens to win the new POTM contest. Composition and lighting and mood are what is winning now! Real art quality images.
Sush I told the wife that’s what I needed

Penny has many, I have but one.
O dam u penny. The dancing clown just go back to the well house I bet there I sent any WiFi down there. Then I’ll win

Truth b told I’m really excited to do this comparison grow with you more experienced individuals. I’m still learning and every day I get taught new things. I’m trying to learn when to harvest now and it seams I veg really well but bud bulking is a issue idk if it’s the lights I’ve ran them for 4 years 24 hours a day. Lol could b a reason. I have light buds. But side by side I envision each other’s plant the same but different due to ones green thumb. But also to actually see the comparison first hand will enlighten me And physically show me that window of harvest I use a microscope but who knows

Ithe harvest window is just personal choice, I used to harvest late once I had a good amount of Amber. Lately I’ve been chopping my indicas early while still cloudy with little or no amber. The effects are very different with a nice euforic Head high and the chill body stone. A lot of amber just puts me to sleep.

Here’s a blunt for th comparison grow. And a little tangerine dream to fill it

I’m just going to link this page and basically make this my journal posting area no package for me yet but the mail hasn’t ran so far today

Back
Top Bottom