The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

There are no forums but 420mag.
:slide:
Lol

As no others exist or compare

Rodger delta bravo tango

Hi guys, I am not a member of this forum, but had to join, to help clear up the rules and instructions because there seems to be some confusion.

Firstly, please make sure to read the rules and instructions here: Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow

Once you have read and fully understand these, then the rest is simple: you guys each grow the strain using your own method, and share your methods and your photos of your plants, the whole way through the grow, on this thread – this is all about sharing with your fellow forum members, so that you guys can all compare the best methods for growing autos, while all using the same strain – you guys will learn many tips and tricks from your fellow blades, and will also have a lot of fun along the way.

These grows are now a big part of the community on forums such as GrassCity - if you check out that last Comparative Grow on GrassCity here you will have a better picture of what it is all about: The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

I think it would be best if you guys appointed a representative that has a bit more time to dissect the rules and understand what you guys need to do here, and then he can shoot me any questions that you guys have.
Please discuss it amongst yourselves, and when you have decided on a representative, please ask him/her to message me with any questions, and we’ll get this thing working the way it is meant to, and provide you guys with a lot of tips, and a lot of fun :)

And of course, please check your local laws before participating, as some countries and States are not yet fully legal for growing cannabis.

So as far as i can tell the only rules are post pics and comments on the comparative page as the grow proceeds. And Gary posted this on the Bluematic Comparative grow. So pop sooner than later.
we don’t want to stop any of you guys from entering, but we also don’t want anyone entering without reading the instructions/rules first; because it makes for a better experience for you all - in the past we have had many entrants contact us after they received their seeds, to tell us that they had now just read the rules, and they do not qualify for entry, because they have no room at the moment etc. – this means that they have just taken the spot of a genuine member, with room to go ahead, but who won’t get the chance to enter.

So we just don’t want people not reading the rules at the start, and then not ruining it for you guys further down the line.

I think the group seems to have a grasp on the rules, thanks @Gary from The Vault and @Jack Vault

I think maybe the group who wants to pops em in water on Friday, how's that sound

Gonna post this on the other thread too since I'm doing both

This should be be fun. I can see the value for The Vault with all of us growing at the same time with different lights, condition, and mediums, and nutes

Fun fun fun

Back
Top Bottom