The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Quick update till next week. Day 20 flowering. 1.52 EC ph 6.11 just a few of thing 1 the big girl. She grew into the light again so her side had to be raised again.
20180726_133452.jpg

20180726_133539.jpg
Holy beast mode Derby! That above girl looks like a giant flower of flowers

Biggies taken a munching but she's going strong. Getting neem tommorow and soil for an indoor brookie which im now germinating. Oh and its finally raining!!!! Might actually get some sleep tonight with this storm clearing the air. Im not too worried about the girls they got some wind cover from the apple trees and plants all round em. I've been letting them dry right out and tommorow would have been too far gone they're also either in pots with holes drilled or cloth pots so they wont drown. Ive started training the tops back over the left side of the bottle now aswell (right plant in the bottom pic)
20180726_115818.jpg

20180726_121448.jpg

Lookin good man
This is our brookin started around same time think a few days younger

Biggies taken a munching but she's going strong. Getting neem tommorow and soil for an indoor brookie which im now germinating. Oh and its finally raining!!!! Might actually get some sleep tonight with this storm clearing the air. Im not too worried about the girls they got some wind cover from the apple trees and plants all round em. I've been letting them dry right out and tommorow would have been too far gone they're also either in pots with holes drilled or cloth pots so they wont drown. Ive started training the tops back over the left side of the bottle now aswell (right plant in the bottom pic)
Something is finding that plant mighty tasty! Make sure you get to the undersides of the leaves as well.

Something is finding that plant mighty tasty! Make sure you get to the undersides of the leaves as well.
Its funny u say that cos they seem to have enjoyed the brooklyn most. Could just be that its closest to the bush they're chilling in. Its definitely grasshoppers i caught one of the buggers at night having a munch. Got executed obviously. Ive put out a cup of mollasses and water that will hopefully attract em and drown em

Well guys and gals I just got sponsored by Seedsman to do there newest photo cell gelatog The description sounds amazing. Check on me periodically. If your interested in seeing what it can do

Back
Top Bottom