The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

What's the RH like up there?
Just fed the #brookies who started calling them that!? I am Hooked!

My RH is 50% outside right now, I fact checked;)

I gave them all a good feed and lil Brooke has finally recovered from her topping :rolleyes:

I used my shoe for reference on size. They are thick betches! #bam Those are size 8’s :D

They definitely did better than Moby Auto who’s also planted right in my garden box. Like waaaaaay better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    737.2 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    800.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    897.9 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    819.6 KB · Views: 35
Are you going to flatten the ones planted off to the side of the pot or is there some other reason for the off-center thing?
When I crushed the other Brooklyn with my hat falling off my head I planted another seed in same pot off to the side just in case the one I broke didn’t make it. I’m glad I did cause the broke one stunted. I might lay her over once she gets a little bigger. I was thinking of not topping her and just lay her over but idk lol. I have a Blue Dream that is planted to the side also.✌️

They look sad because they were naughty girls, playing with bugs. I shot them all in their faces with neem oil. 2 tsp per gallon is what I used. I just needed them a couple days ago but the bugs are relentless!! I moved my dill closer as I’ve heard it attracts good bugs that eat the bad ones!

Back
Top Bottom