The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Pretty sure my BSAs will all be spog type. Started shooting out pistils today, lol. No award winners in here thanks to me:(
1053A353-1687-4EE9-9FC6-C048C22A51D2.jpeg
C3EB0135-CE16-4D39-AFB4-0BB13B3AA75C.jpeg

Man that’s really cheap for that great of a product. And it’s my first adventure with Seedsman and growing a photo type. All I have ever grown is autos.

Man that’s really cheap for that great of a product. And it’s my first adventure with Seedsman and growing a photo type. All I have ever grown is autos.
Cool, you will like growing photos. The best part is you veg them till ready to flower, the autos flower when they want lol. I still like growing autos though also cause once you get the hang of autos they can yield big.✌️

Well guys and gals I just got sponsored by Seedsman to do there newest photo cell gelatog The description sounds amazing. Check on me periodically. If your interested in seeing what it can do
Congrats Ice! You're gonna kill it with photos, and I'm sure Seedsman could tell. I was an auto guy but I'm loving the control and training you can do on a photo.
Pretty sure my BSAs will all be spog type. Started shooting out pistils today, lol. No award winners in here thanks to me:(
Don't take it personally Jesse! It's just the (bad) luck of the draw.

Big Mamma and Mercedes are hanging out and doing good tod. Big Momma is on day 21 today but I’m not sure on Mercedes, I would have to go back and look. Here’s a group pic I took a little bit ago, BM is in the middle of the bottom row and Mercedes is to the left of her
I can’t believe how fast they are growing. If they continue on the path that their on I believe they are gonna yield big in the end, time will tell but I have high hopes for my autos this run. I’m gonna be making my frame for the QB’s later when wife gets off work so I can get them setup and running. I’m sure the plants will thank me for it.✌️

Back
Top Bottom