The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

So the outdoor one went outside today! Here she is, Washington sunshine may ir may not do much justice, but worth a shot.

I’ll get an update together on the indoor 4 tomorrow morning.

Cheers.
they'll be fine here is a couple pics of my autos 2 sweat tooth and 1 ak47 from canuck seed bank. I live just 45min. South of Seattle pic took last weekend :420::rollit::passitleft:

Here’s the beginning of week 4. 52% humidity 81* lights are 20 on 4 off I’m doing twice a week Rez changes using armor si,cal mag plus ,and the general hydroponic flora series micro grow and blooom. The new light is amazing. My other plant loves it. She has the thickest nugs I’ve ever grown. I hade to tie her up. I’m impressed with it. the heat output is definitely higher. But they don’t seam to mind

Thanks @InTheShed I’ve taken leaves here and there. Now I’m kinda impressed with the amount of growth this plant can produce all the lower branches have met up with the top canopy and the side branches are doubling like they were topped. It’s kinda interesting

I can see some activity in my Jiffy plugs. They aren't all the way above ground yet but I can see a bit of bent over stem.

Thanks @Derbybud your plant is super nice I’d let me a mix of both. And thank u @newty your are coming along also. I’ll b starting a Blue berry kush soon. Hopefully that will b a nice plant also

Planting day. I'd usually wait one more day before transplanting but we have company coming in later today so I wanted to get it out of the way. Everyone got moved to their 5 gallon pots which were soaked with 2 gallons of Week 1 Feed (1/4 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt, pH'd to 6.2). One of the Brooklyn Sunshines is missing a cotyledon that must have gotten torn off coming up through the Jiffy plug. You can see where it was ripped off. Lights are on full blast at 24".

I wonder, since the cotyledons feed the plant in the early days, if that will make a difference to the early growth.

Looks like daylight in there...they're gonna love it! Are those Samsung boards?

Here are my two this morning:

#1 in full stretch on day 35:

#2 on day 33...all tied down with no place to go but UP!

I somehow think #2 will be a better producer ;).

I wonder, since the cotyledons feed the plant in the early days, if that will make a difference to the early growth.

Looks like daylight in there...they're gonna love it! Are those Samsung boards?

Here are my two this morning:

#1 in full stretch on day 35:

#2 on day 33...all tied down with no place to go but UP!

I somehow think #2 will be a better producer ;).

I expect it will slow it some. I've had one before with a cotyledon that was damaged from a helmet and it slowed it about 4 days.

The light is running Bridgelux strips.

@InTheShed man she’s really budding nicely. I can’t believe it only 9 inches. That’s crazy. We have two months to make this count. I’d agree with plant number 2. It definitely should produce more. Number 1 is going to b a big nug stick.

Back
Top Bottom