The Shroom Room With Lady Cannafan

No, it's pretty much the original consistency other than the shrooms in it. Could be the honey has started to crystalize?
I've had honey do that to me and had to warm it in steeping water for a few hours to get it liquid again.
@Tokin Roll
A thought just occurred to me on why your honey might be thick. You don't store it in the refrigerator, do you?
Honey should always be kept in a dark place at room temperature to avoid it thickening and crystalizing.
:)

Please copy/paste and Share 💞

Did you know? There is a new "Gallery Search" feature that has been added to the "Gallery" tab? It has categories that you can search as well.

This is a great tool, which is why it is important to properly name your photos .

A proper name used when you upload, according to what the subject of the photo is, will make them easily found by someone searching for that subject. In addition, properly naming them will help search engines like Google index them, helping to drive traffic to your threads and the forum.

Gallery Search Tab Added to Gallery Tab.jpg

Gallery Search Added In Gallery Tab.jpg

Here are some examples of how photo names are uploaded if you use the camera or cellphone auto generated image names. These kinds of photo names/titles are impossible to search making users not able to find your photos or understand what you are showing.

IMG_99345.jpeg
20240533_67905.jpeg
20007823.jpg
7D6279D7-F346-4DFC-9511-A1D1EFE16A10.jpeg

Did you know?
I don't know if I label my images correctly or not.

I label my images with strain name,
how it is being grown,
sponsors tabs,
what light cycle,
LED light I am using
Nutrients
and stage of growth with the amount of time in that stage.

Basically this is what I do.
Edit image and name in the gallery

1721736609919.png

Banana Jealousy DWC @Remo Nutrients @ViparSpectra
Day 63 of 12/12 day 56 of flowering stage

With mushroom it is a little different.

1721737006885.png

Bull Run Rye Grain Jar @Midwest Grow Kits @Spore Genetics
Recolonized from shake n break

I don't know if it's right, but it is how I label my images. Just click an the image and the information will appear. Not on this sample, but in my grow jouranls.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I don't know if I label my images correctly or not.

I label my images with strain name,
how it is being grown,
sponsors tabs,
what light cycle,
LED light I am using
Nutrients
and stage of growth with the amount of time in that stage.

Basically this is what I do.
Edit image and name in the gallery

1721736609919.png

Banana Jealousy DWC @Remo Nutrients @ViparSpectra
Day 63 of 12/12 day 56 of flowering stage

With mushroom it is a little different.

1721737006885.png

Bull Run Rye Grain Jar @Midwest Grow Kits @Spore Genetics
Recolonized from shake n break

I don't know if it's right, but it is how I label my images. Just click an the image and the information will appear. Not on this sample, but in my grow jouranls.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I typed in a search in Gallery for "Bull Run" and your images came up. So, you're doing a nice job with the file name (Title) and description of your subject to assist a search result. :cheer:

Naming the actual image file name with a searchable file name when uploading is what we're trying to show. In the upload box the file name is called "Title".

In your examples, when I mouse over the image I see the auto-generated file names that your camera or cell phone names them. A series of numbers, and the .png at the end. This is what will show in the gallery for the actual image name or Title attached to it. Those kinds of auto-generated names and no description added (which makes up a majority of gallery images) attached to the image are not searchable. When uploading or attaching an image, it should be renamed to reflect what it is. For example, the second one with the rice, I would have named "Bull Run Grain Spore Genetics.jpg" or something specific like that in the Title box.

I'm going to do a pictorial on uploading and renaming images soon, so it's clear to everyone on how to do it.

See below on what name is attached to your actual image. If someone were searching Google for Bull Run, or spore genetics, it would be almost impossible for your images to show up.

Rename image example 1.jpg
Rename image example 2.jpg

It's good that you add a description of the photo, that really helps members. But, what is actually important for people to find your images and for search engines to index into search results, is the actual file name attached to the image. You are doing a nice job of that.

Hope that helps for now! :cheesygrinsmiley:

So, I have been experimenting with making THC powder that is water soluble and dissolves completely in liquids.
The method starts with making Cannabis oil.

Now I'm wondering if I can make a dissolvable powder with magic mushrooms.

Can I infuse olive oil with psilocybin mushrooms just like I would making cannabis oil? Will the psilocybin be transferred into the olive oil completely?

I cannot find anything on the internet that talks about infusing olive oil with magic mushrooms, only with regular wild mushrooms etc.

Anybody ever infused their olive oil this way?

The listing on Wikipedia for psilocybin says it's soluble in methanol and water, less soluble in ethanol, insoluble in chloroform & benzene. Doesn't say anything about oils of any kind, seems likely insoluble though in olive oil IMHO.

Aren't mushrooms often dosed in teas? That would lead me to believe it's already water soluble. Maybe cook the tea down to a residue and then scrape the residue into powder?

Aren't mushrooms often dosed in teas? That would lead me to believe it's already water soluble. Maybe cook the tea down to a residue and then scrape the residue into powder?
Yes, psilocybin is soluble in water, as the Wikipedia article states. Heat will break it down faster though.

You need one of these Inkbird Temp Controllers. I would keep the temp under 180F. Pref. around 150F.
I have one of those. It came with my Ecosphere kit. I hadn't thought of it. LOL The instructions on the stirrer say to use clip a thermometer into the liquid with the supplied bars to hold it. When making liquid culture, the lid needs to be secured, so that doesn't work.

I'll put that controller to use today when I do a test run, and will use the laser thermometer to see if it's accurate enough as well. Thanks for the reminder! 🍄

Back
Top Bottom