The Shroom Room With Lady Cannafan

{{Mycologist}} "Shhhhh........be vewy vewy quiet.....
and turn off those damn flashlights!!"

{{whispers}} "There's mycelium growing in the Purple Mystic rice bag already."

{{Mycologist tiptoes back out of the dark closet...}}
Remember.....no peeking lol

Okay, we have mycelium growth in the Pan Cyan as well. Woot Woot! I would love to get some fruit from this strain this time.

And....just cuz I wonder things like this........I wonder if I could take a culture sample for a rehydrated mushroom to put on an Agar plate. Specifically some white mushrooms I dehydrated last year for cooking.
I might just try it. ;-)

Edit: Just answered my own question from a post I did a couple months ago. LOL

How to clone dehydrated mushrooms

Tomorrow is going to be "Tea Time" with a friend.

We're going to make Dissolvable Psilocybin Powder using the THC Powder Method.

By all rights, this should work out just like the THC powder. I've already infused my olive oil with Psilocybin from Blue Meanie dried shrooms. ( I hope) It might work, it might not. I am not a mycologist or a scientific kind of gal, and I can find nothing on the internet about this.

We're going to add ginger to the tea, because I've read several times that ginger helps keep the nausea away.

This is going to be either successful and fun...or we'll have to snack on some shrooms. LOL

Damn! I love retirement!

Psilocybin Tea with honey-1.jpg

I started doin tea because of the gut issues. After I started not actually eating the mushroom itself my gut doesn't bother me at all. I DO put lemon in my tea. For some reason it seems to come on faster that way. Maybe lemon tek effect? I dunno but I like it. Pan Cyan is my favorite!! Wayyy stronger than cubensis!! Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️

I started doin tea because of the gut issues. After I started not actually eating the mushroom itself my gut doesn't bother me at all. I DO put lemon in my tea. For some reason it seems to come on faster that way. Maybe lemon tek effect? I dunno but I like it. Pan Cyan is my favorite!! Wayyy stronger than cubensis!! Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️
Yeah, that Pan Cyan is coming along nicely.
I didn't get to do Tea Time yesterday as we had planned, a family gathering at the last minute hijacked my plans.

Hands down pan cyan is a different animal to me!! A full on trip is 1g. I think you're on your way to getting some pans!! 😎✌️

How about some pics?
According to my Mushroom bible book, when the mycelium in the bag gets completely covered and feels hard, it's time to gently break it up and shake it around to disperse the mycelium to cover the rest of the rice.
Here's the Purple Mystic before and after breaking it up:

The other three bags are still coming along.

Pan Cyan

Golden Teacher

Blue Meanie Cubensis

I think my Purple Mystic in the rice bag is ready for substrate.
I have my substrate ready, and if all goes well today, I will be mixing in the mycelium to it in a plastic shoe box. Utilizing sanitary procedures and the still air box, of course.

The rice bags with Tidal Wave and Maui Platinum have done nothing. So, I inoculated again with a small amount of each.
I think the Tidal wave culture I made had far too much liquid vs. mycelium and may not have been mixed enough to get anything viable into the bag. I stood the syringe upright and let the mycelium culture settle to the bottom, then gently pushed out the excess liquid, making it more concentrated. We'll see......

Look at this spore syringe I made. The spores are so purple that the distilled water turned reddish/purplish. I inoculated some of my fabric pots with them. I use manure in my soil and I've used it to grow the fruits on as well. The syringe was a couple weeks old. Massive amount of spores clumped up as you can see!! Natalensis spores. Happy Tuesday!! P. Natalensis are very good too!!! 😎✌️🎶
IMG_20240824_213804388.jpg

Look at this spore syringe I made. The spores are so purple that the distilled water turned reddish/purplish. I inoculated some of my fabric pots with them. I use manure in my soil and I've used it to grow the fruits on as well. The syringe was a couple weeks old. Massive amount of spores clumped up as you can see!! Natalensis spores. Happy Tuesday!! P. Natalensis are very good too!!! 😎✌️🎶
IMG_20240824_213804388.jpg
That's pretty cool. Zillions of spores in there.

Did you make the spore solution from a print? I would love to see a photo of them when they start. It looks like they grow tall and thin.

Purple Mystic into Substrate Day:

I did something a little different with the plastic shoe box this time to allow for air flow. I created holes in the sides and lid with a soldering iron, and then covered each hole with the round filters.
I want to see if I get a better result this way.

I also did the mycelium block a little differently into the substrate. I was breaking it up and mixing it into the substrate. This time I put a layer of substrate in the box, and then a layer of the broken up mycelium block, and repeated this for a total of 3 mycelium layers. The top layer is substrate gently tapped down. This is the method shown in the Psilocybin Mushroom Bible I got recently. All of this was done in the still air box.

It is now in the Ecosphere 3.0 covered with a dark towel. Temperature about 81 F. and humidity is at about 90%. Wondering if I should back that humidity down a bit?

Next up is the Blue Meanie, it's ready.

Yeppers I made the syringe from a print in my still air box. Turned out great. I'd like to make some LC. I'd prefer to have a magnetic stirrer before I get back to crackin @ that again. Happy Saturday Lady C!! 😎✌️
That's pretty cool. Zillions of spores in there.

Did you make the spore solution from a print? I would love to see a photo of them when they start. It looks like they grow tall and thin.

Back
Top Bottom