The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Thats what m talkin bout it takes a lot of shit to get where we r in life no matter what we decide to do. M a beginner goin threw my bullshit and u have been dealin wit it for sometime now. And i can say from them pics to the last harvest u pulled and the tree trunk grow epic!! And ur friend set up!! Great!! Glad to have ur experience to steer me when i make mistakes u might have made!! Great to know u!! And hey to be honest ur mouth and us made me want to read ur thread! Then when i read ur thread i knew u new ur shit!! Great to have u my friend!!

I've created a game I call the roosters crow. I smoke a bowl of early skunk, blue widow, gorilla bomb, sour diesel, critical kush, early riser and finish it with a dab. All in under 10 minutes. Bong rips.

If you aren't crowing like a rooster at the end of my game then yeah... lol im going to bed.

The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

420-magazine-mobile755068662.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1761596884.jpg

Forgot i didn't share my pics in my thread lol
420-magazine-mobile401013545.jpg
cleaned my weapon tonight too!

Remind me to find my ice cube makers for my bong tomorrow. You will all love them!!!!!

I use pvc slices measured to size of my ice catch. -1/4" I believe mine is 1 1/4" diameter but you can get whatever size is closest to your bong. Get flat caps. Fill approximately 80% full. Cap them. Slide them in the freezer upright. Remove. Run hot water. Put tube under hot water for about 45 seconds going back and forth and spinning it. Hit it mostly on the caps. Some in the middle. Pop the cap open and slide the tube of ice out of your pvc into your hand and slide it in your bong. It's such a tight fit that basically every molecule of smoke passes so much it's like smoking snowflakes. I love it. Can't believe I forgot about them until now. When we moved into the new house I packed all that stuff away and just never got it out. Lol I'll post tomorrow if I can find them.

Please make your own you will thank me! It's like a custum ice cube made to fit your bong. Every hit is priceless

Re: The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

Can’t believe I forgot about them until now. When we moved into the new house I packed all that stuff away and just never got it out.

WOW, a stoner forgetting something. That's a first! :whoa:

Seriously, nice plants bro. Reps to you. Your work is fun to watch.

Keep it up. And I've been doing the custom-cast bong ice inserts for 40 years...it's really as great as you describe...but here's one caution for those who try it: a time or two we drifted off to sleep and woke up the next morning to a giant bong water stain on the carpet around the device because all that ice melted so don't forget to dump the bong before you crash!

Peace, Hyena

Re: The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

WOW, a stoner forgetting something. That's a first! :whoa:

Seriously, nice plants bro. Reps to you. Your work is fun to watch.

Keep it up. And I've been doing the custom-cast bong ice inserts for 40 years...it's really as great as you describe...but here's one caution for those who try it: a time or two we drifted off to sleep and woke up the next morning to a giant bong water stain on the carpet around the device because all that ice melted so don't forget to dump the bong before you crash!

Peace, Hyena

Holy shit I'm so glad you said that!!! Drips all night and flowers out the downstem!!!!

Wish i could say the same!! I live n the city one block from the police precinct, firehouse and paramedic location!! But was always taught if u dont want to get caught hide in the sunlight!! Lol!! But me n my better half r gonna try ti save my dad house sell n move out to the country! So my dream is ur backyard!! Hooe u had a great holidays!!

Wish i could say the same!! I live n the city one block from the police precinct, firehouse and paramedic location!! But was always taught if u dont want to get caught hide in the sunlight!! Lol!! But me n my better half r gonna try ti save my dad house sell n move out to the country! So my dream is ur backyard!! Hooe u had a great holidays!!

Do it brother! There's so many resources in the country. Need a loan? Log your land. Need heat? Log your land. Need food? Farm your logged land. Fish your streams, hunt your property.
Tap your maple trees for syrup.

All these things add up to offset the cost of owning so much property. If you plan ahead you can transition with ease my man!

Damn juicy looking gals roost! Beautiful for how young they still are

Damn that's a butt load of seeds!!! Gonna be a good year on the roost farm .

Going to be an amazing year!
Soon as we get them I'm going to pop one of all of my outdoor stuff.
Early skunk, blue widow, ams, Holland's hope, Frisian dew, candy kush fast. Special kush #1, afghan skunk,bling ting, pure power plant.

Will open up a lucky dip as well. And the mk ultra kush for indoors.

Autos I'll start on may first

Back
Top Bottom