The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Cant wait to see these big colas

Yeah they look great this go around. Just noticed the mites are not totally gone so I guess I have to make an appearance at the grow shop this week and try something different on them. Bastards I tell ya! Lol

I saw you said you had theft of the farm. Sorry man. At least one of the Thieves will make a great meal

I saw you said you had theft of the farm. Sorry man. At least one of the Thieves will make a great meal .

Yeah lol too bad it was does eating them lol I got an 8 already but I'm after a monster lol.

And yeah I lost some amnesia haze autos and some blue widows but nothing major I still made out pretty solid lol

Next year will be huge. I have a 700$ seed order ready to place December first. Probably going to break it into 2 orders so I get 2 rounds of freebies :p gotta plan ahead for that shit

Damn that will be a killer line up! I'm going to do an auto out doors cause I'm in the friggen arctic circle hahahaha frost by Oct 1 at the latest....

Damn that will be a killer line up! I'm going to do an auto out doors cause I'm in the friggen arctic circle hahahaha frost by Oct 1 at the latest....

Yea man I'm like 20 minutes from the Canadian border we get frost mad early too. Gotta grow hearty strains with resistant crosses. Check out AMS it stands for anti mold strain. And give candy kush fast version a look. It's back crossed with an auto flower and stabilized with photo period strains again so you can clone them and they still flower super fast. But they do require a decrease in sun to kick into flower. Royal queen seeds makes them. They did wicked for me and were done flowering by September 18th

Admittedly late to the party but I couldn't resist . sup rooster

Not much ggg! This is a drama free zone I think you'll like it :) we like to pick on each other over here in this forum but it's all in good fun and we don't cross the line. Welcome aboard my friend!

Ps this is a politically incorrect thread within reason.
Just don't act like PW did lol

Yeah he's busy trying to wrestle his willy straight again, not worried about the guy. I was glad the community banded together though, I always stick my nose into those types of convos. I'm all about weed and fun and sometimes gerbil wangs, but all in good fun, I promise lol I have no baggage. Except this doggy bag I brought to share
420-magazine-mobile1039926934.jpg

Yeah he's busy trying to wrestle his willy straight again, not worried about the guy. I was glad the community banded together though, I always stick my nose into those types of convos. I'm all about weed and fun and sometimes gerbil wangs, but all in good fun, I promise lol I have no baggage. Except this doggy bag I brought to share
420-magazine-mobile1039926934.jpg

I need a dog trained to bring me my bag lol

Where's the before and after pics? Keep us updated. Lets get this party started tonight
Not sure she quite ready. I did find some canna syrup on her

420-magazine-mobile537441191.jpg

420-magazine-mobile771377924.jpg

420-magazine-mobile11705486.jpg

Back
Top Bottom