The Purple Experiment

Purple experiment is starting week 9. The plants are all looking healthy, no more weird rust spots on the top of gdp. Do si dos is still behind the other two in terms of flowering but is looking good and starting to develop true bud sites.

The purple punch bunds are swelling very nicely and the frost is starting to form. This plant is still the best one in the tent. I hope it gets some nice purples on it in the next few weeks.

The gdp is still very stringy and ruderalis like. I don't know if thats going to stop. It does seem to have stopped stretching though at this point and is starting to develop some frost also. You guys convinced me to keep it going so we seem to be running an experiment inside an experiment. Also for some reason, most likely the ruderalis traits, the stems on this plant are a bit weak/thin so I propped up some of the worst offenders with bamboo stakes and garden wire. She seems pretty sturdy now that shes been supported.

Do si dos is in early flower it seems like. I changed her feeding to a mixture set for earlier in flower than the other two and will just feed that for a week or so more. I started last week and this plant seems to be liking it. The canopy looks pretty even for a plant with no training.

Thanks for checking out my grow!

Back
Top Bottom