The Mega Crop Thread

Whoa...nice!
Mc getting the job done just made a batch of sts goin for some pollin but will remove once they get to close for my comfort we will c making my own cross black cheese

Man to b real coco was thriving from the start but pro mix def cought up is not doin batter both in reality are working well so far what I do kno is for shure 3rd day of flower n they def not done growing I’ll b glad wen they start slowing down a bit

WOW @Jack420 those plants have done a MAJOR improvement over just 5 days ago! Are you sure they arent different plants and this is all a Photoshop contest? Awesome Job :thumb:
I agree with u major turnaround thanks man

Feed feed feed feed. That's my motto. But then again you need to understand the product. You can pretty much look at any of my grows and you'll see what the shite does. I don't skip a feed. I see tip burn I reduce the amount. I see defs I increase. I'm not tooting my horn, but all anyone has to do is follow or look at some journals of people who have used the stuff.
The only way anyone will know is to learn the product. It's proven that it works in my eyes. Go see farsides journals, Shed's journals, Dutchman's journals, Professor's journals. Lots of people have nailed this stuff and those with questions should venture outside this thread and look at some real grows.
Phew! Where's my Kush dammit!

Feed feed feed feed. That's my motto. But then again you need to understand the product. You can pretty much look at any of my grows and you'll see what the shite does. I don't skip a feed. I see tip burn I reduce the amount. I see defs I increase. I'm not tooting my horn, but all anyone has to do is follow or look at some journals of people who have used the stuff.
The only way anyone will know is to learn the product. It's proven that it works in my eyes. Go see farsides journals, Shed's journals, Dutchman's journals, Professor's journals. Lots of people have nailed this stuff and those with questions should venture outside this thread and look at some real grows.
Agree with u

Someone roll that man a blunt. LoL

Go see farsides journals, Shed's journals, Dutchman's journals, Professor's journals. Lots of people have nailed this stuff and those with questions should venture outside this thread and look at some real grows.

ghosted thru a few of their journals before starting this thread lol
it's good advice.

ghosted thru a few of their journals before starting this thread lol
it's good advice.

Feel free to say hi during your drive-bys. Currently on day 20 of a Purple Urkle photo grow. Just did a rinse and reset of the media this AM. 2 gallons of tap then 1 gallon of feed (5g Mega Crop, 5ml Pro-Tekt, and 5ml Cal-Mag).

Day 6 starting for a little auto Lemon Drop. Going to splash her with a little sip of 2g/gal.

Didn't need that much for just her, but I have to water in some new pots to prep for sprouts, so went ahead and mixed up a gallon. The new pots will get straight water, then about 1/4gal MC dosed water on top of that. It will be tomorrow or Friday I imagine before the new sprouts get into their final home, but I like to prep a little ahead. :)

Just tecieved my mega crops free sample just in time to up plant my babies to there final pot. When I put the new soil in my five gallon pot do I add nutes ( mega crop) right away? Or is the amendments in the ff happy frog enough to nourish my 6 week old vegging plants?
Happy Frog is not exactly a powerhouse soil, it is a composted humus, sphagnum moss, perlite based medium that really has very little to offer to the plants when compared to a full spectrum fertilizer. Feed Feed Feed

Back
Top Bottom