The Mega Crop Thread

That's as maybe, but I meant "your mileage may vary." ;)
Hahahhaha hahahhaha I didn’t kno what is meant either had to go to google lol I need to get hip with the lingo lol shed ur too much man

I hope we didn't break our new toy, the MC rep!

i was certain we had him crapping the drawers fairly early lol

the place is super friendly but we sure have opinions.
even folk with opposing positions generally get on ok here tho. and the info is amazing if you can sift thru it all.

I'm sure the rep has loads of better things to do than monitor our yapping. Like look for IronMike's order!

I mean 6 pages over the course of a weekend? Just on this journal and this site alone? They would need a full-time person for that job!

most companies that monitor forums have teams that do it. "Sara" from mars hydro could be a half dozen people or so, just as an example. it's easier for people to identify if they feel it is an actual person behind the keyboard.

Guilty. But I've been lucky and I never got to the point of having to lose a plant. Sorry for the loss brutha.

it's ok i needed the space. i'll post some pics tonight.

Using volume seems much easier than weight.

Not really, but you do you.

I mean 6 pages over the course of a weekend? Just on this journal and this site alone? They would need a full-time person for that job!

I would be happy to become their Social Rep and code person. :)

1/2 tsp or 2.5ml in 1/2 gallon gave me a ppm of 900-1000.

For me keeping a measuring spoon, or the provided scoop, in the bag is the simplest solution.

Stop the presses! DO NOT equate the weight of a solid, measured by volume, to the volume of a liquid! A 1/2 tsp may be 2.5ml but it DOES NOT mean its 2.5g. Example, 1 tsp of talcum powder does not weigh the same as 1 tsp of lead powder. There will be vast differences in weight between solids when measured by volume. Mega Crop is approximately 8g per tsp, so 1/2 tsp is 4g. Mega is also about 150ppm per gram, so 1/2 tsp = 4g x 150ppm = 600ppm. I'm assuming the other 300 is your water or anything else you may have added.

1/2 tsp or 2.5ml in 1/2 gallon gave me a ppm of 900-1000.

For me keeping a measuring spoon, or the provided scoop, in the bag is the simplest solution.

We all do whatever works best, or is the easiest for us. Your way and mine may differ, but what's important is they work for us. That's a nice thing about this forum, you get exposed to a lot of different methods of getting to our goals. We all get to pick and choose our own path to the finish line.

I just emailed the rep and trying to get a answer on using ro water? Do I need cal mag or not. I wanna see what they say. I can see tap water but it allready has some in it. Ro has zip zero.

I hope your questions get answered better than mine did. The answers I got re: the different versions of the product were incredibly short and only lead to me asking for further clarification. The further responses were just as short and confusing. The rep that was responding to me must have a Masters Degree in Politics. You know how politicians will talk for a half hour and never say anything meaningful.

Frankly I don't expect the rep to be very active here. The account is years old but has very few posts. IMO, having a thread to post our experiences will probably yield more data then what the rep can/will provide. Who knows if the rep is even a grower.

Stop the presses! DO NOT equate the weight of a solid, measured by volume, to the volume of a liquid! A 1/2 tsp may be 2.5ml but it DOES NOT mean its 2.5g. Example, 1 tsp of talcum powder does not weigh the same as 1 tsp of lead powder. There will be vast differences in weight between solids when measured by volume. Mega Crop is approximately 8g per tsp, so 1/2 tsp is 4g. Mega is also about 150ppm per gram, so 1/2 tsp = 4g x 150ppm = 600ppm. I'm assuming the other 300 is your water or anything else you may have added.
Yes, I mentioned the SG of Mega Crop is 1.206 ±0.02 above. One gram occupies 0.829... ml, or a ml weighs 1.206 gm.

i went by weight. g/L.
allows for eyeballing an avg number of those darn calcium (?) balls in each mix. :p
Yup that’s hard enough lol wen I opens the bad I was like huh what’s this lol n smells like baby poop lol

Back
Top Bottom