The Mega Crop Thread

new mega crop game,, haha

figure out how many grams ya needs for the mix , do it the same each mix and see how close, with just one scoop,, see how close ya can get to the required amount.

ha,, it is so fun :party:

i nailed it too. 12. 7 grams on the dot ,, after only using for a week :thumb:

this will be trending.. trust me:snowboating:

I don't stir. I go all Shake-Weighty on my gallon jugs. Tones arms and pecs while doing my gardening. I predict it will be the new fitness craze for 2020.

Same. :cheer:

But with jugs.

Alsoooooo, just because I like to share her.
Snickeeeerrrssss
499364AC-CB84-4114-A348-94C5F4110D7A.jpeg

If the MC Shake-Weight Work out can make my arms as thick as the MC is making this girls undercarriage, I'll be a happy man.

Growing plants AND playing with power tools? Awesome. :laugh:

Power tools and liquids? I bet you're the kind of rebel who likes to make toast in the bathtub. :rofl:

Wow. Such an interesting thread. I've finally reached the end tonight and the last-minute plot twist was a surprise, featuring strong disagreements which seem to have been simmering for a minute.

I am new to MC, about to use it for the first time with some autos. As an adult, I can deal with folks strongly debating issues, and as a newbie I appreciate the forceful opinions because I realize that good information can be gleaned from such exchanges.

So here is what I've learned to guide me in my first MC try: Use it whatever way you think will work for you and if you're so inclined, at some point try to improve the way you use it.

Stated another way, in the words of Maya Angelou: "Do your best until you know better. Then when you know better, do better."

"That is a very small batch. You can take your bag of Mega Crop and grind it up in a blender or machine, and it will make a perfect uniform mixture for small batches like that one."

This by greenleaf rep when I said mixing half a gallon so balls do matter when you mixing small amounts

My only advice for those grinding their balls is this:

Do it in dry weather, sift quickly, seal the powder up while you grind. The powder absorbs moisture from the air very quickly and can become a sticky mess if left out in higher RH weather.

Humidity about to drop hard this week where I'm at to suit -20c to -30c weather...cant wait

serious tho, easiest is the zap method if you care.
mix a bunch in a big bucket if you don't.

search this thread for the term- orange bucket -for further insight as well.

Back
Top Bottom