The Mars Hydro FC 6500 Sponsored Grow Journal: Blue Dream & Charlotte's Web In Pro Mix On The East Coast

:yahoo: on the CW! Grow it big enough and you won't need two. :)

Sorry if I missed this...have you started feeding these yet?
I was thinking the same, if the other seed doesn't crack I'm going with what I have,
I'm feeding the first bunch, stated with little less than recommended from the chart but I fed them the recommended on last feeding two days ago, will feed tonight if they need it or tomorrow morning if they can wait.

I found that I tend to get behind in feeding and have yellowing on the first fans pretty early, so now I've been trying to stay ahead and did pretty well this round!
I am usually late too, I think I'm learning to stay ahead lol

I finally got this beauty turned on
20211223_223435.jpg

Charlotte's Web is peeking out of the soil but the other seed isn't looking good, it cracked but not seeing a white root, kinda dark looking. If it doesn't grow I'll go with 2 Blue Dream and 1 Charlotte's Web.
20211223_223956.jpg

I have the power at 45% and 24 inches, see how they react and I'll feed them in the morning.
20211223_223453.jpg

They had their feeding and loving the the new light :green_heart:
20211224_112824.jpg

Thank you all for the support and love, I truly appreciate every one of you,
From my garden to yours, have a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Years, stay safe stay medicated :passitleft:
Screenshot_20211224-113530_Gallery.jpg

I finally got this beauty turned on
20211223_223435.jpg

Charlotte's Web is peeking out of the soil but the other seed isn't looking good, it cracked but not seeing a white root, kinda dark looking. If it doesn't grow I'll go with 2 Blue Dream and 1 Charlotte's Web.
20211223_223956.jpg

I have the power at 45% and 24 inches, see how they react and I'll feed them in the morning.
20211223_223453.jpg
Thank you for this update!! You know I was waiting!! That's like the best Christmas present ever-seeing that on and hovering over those pretty ladies!! Stinks about that one seed!! Shit seed! Whatever you end up with, they'll be magical!!!

Merry Christmas ECM and the real ECM!!!! :hug:

They had their feeding and loving the the new light :green_heart:
20211224_112824.jpg

Thank you all for the support and love, I truly appreciate every one of you,
From my garden to yours, have a very Merry Christmas and prosperous New Years, stay safe stay medicated :passitleft:
Screenshot_20211224-113530_Gallery.jpg
It's soooo beautiful :circle-of-love: wicked nice brother!

Big congrats to @Moony on the fc8000 win, awesome prize mate :bravo:
Update on the babies, they are doing fine, I added calmag and Root Builder to the last feeding, hoping it's not too soon to start adding supplements, they aren't showing any issues with it.
20211226_113623.jpg

The 2 Blue Dream
20211226_113643.jpg

Charlotte's Web still has her shell stuck on, seems to be taking her time growing, I couldn't help myself seeing that I have some extra room, last night I dropped a Train Wreck seed in water, see what happens with that.
I like how this new light is keeping the tent warm, keeping the heater off. My place is cool so if it warms up more after turning the tsw2000 on in the other side I can turn the heat down in the room the tent is in.
20211226_113507.jpg

Big congrats to @Moony on the fc8000 win, awesome prize mate :bravo:
Update on the babies, they are doing fine, I added calmag and Root Builder to the last feeding, hoping it's not too soon to start adding supplements, they aren't showing any issues with it.
20211226_113623.jpg

The 2 Blue Dream
20211226_113643.jpg

Charlotte's Web still has her shell stuck on, seems to be taking her time growing, I couldn't help myself seeing that I have some extra room, last night I dropped a Train Wreck seed in water, see what happens with that.
I like how this new light is keeping the tent warm, keeping the heater off. My place is cool so if it warms up more after turning the tsw2000 on in the other side I can turn the heat down in the room the tent is in.
20211226_113507.jpg
Looking good buddy! All those little ones will have your tent and hands full soon enough hehe.

I love my new light dude! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Hehe

Looking good buddy! All those little ones will have your tent and hands full soon enough hehe.

I love my new light dude! Can't wait to get my hands on it! Hehe
Ya soon enough I'll be knee deep in it lol
Can't wait to see that new light lit up :thumb:

Man after my own heart, there's always room for one more!!!! They look great, CW is taking her time cause she is going to be a pretty princess is all...

What is this going to look like I'm a month?! I am so ready to see!!! Hope you had a great day yesterday ECM, how's the weather up there? Bet ya got snow for Christmas

Man after my own heart, there's always room for one more!!!! They look great, CW is taking her time cause she is going to be a pretty princess is all...

What is this going to look like I'm a month?! I am so ready to see!!! Hope you had a great day yesterday ECM, how's the weather up there? Bet ya got snow for Christmas
Haha always room for one more,
Thanks ya she's gonna be a spoiled little princess I can see it now lol
I can't wait to see these in a month, I'm ready for it,
Just a quiet day here yesterday with Marley, I won't see my kids till later this week ugh
Santa found her, she loves her new catnip toy and treats lol
No snow but was cold here yesterday, little better today only -3c.
20211225_081546.jpg

Haha always room for one more,
Thanks ya she's gonna be a spoiled little princess I can see it now lol
I can't wait to see these in a month, I'm ready for it,
Just a quiet day here yesterday with Marley, I won't see my kids till later this week ugh
Santa found her, she loves her new catnip toy and treats lol
No snow but was cold here yesterday, little better today only -3c.
20211225_081546.jpg
Well first and foremost I'm sorry you don't get the kids til later in the week but at least you get to see them!!! Marley looks happy as can be with her present from Santa..I love her coloring....back to the girls, spoiled pretty pretty princess for sure-no doubt about it!!!

Had a fatality in the tent, the shell stayed stuck on to Charlotte's Web, touched it to see how stuck and it fell off with sprout attached ugh, it's stem was thin as a hair :rip:
So with that said, Train Wreck cracked and is now planted, I dropped the last 2 Charlotte's Web seeds, fingers crossed/holding thumbs I get at least one, if they both crack I'll make room lol.
Temps and humidity are great no changes,
The 2 Blue Dream, wasn't planning on topping but I think I will to the bigger one when it's ready.
20211227_185642.jpg

20211227_185513.jpg

Drinking every 2 days now, I'll up pot this weekend.

Had a fatality in the tent, the shell stayed stuck on to Charlotte's Web, touched it to see how stuck and it fell off with sprout attached ugh, it's stem was thin as a hair :rip:
So with that said, Train Wreck cracked and is now planted, I dropped the last 2 Charlotte's Web seeds, fingers crossed/holding thumbs I get at least one, if they both crack I'll make room lol.
The 2 Blue Dream, wasn't planning on topping but I think I will to the bigger one when it's ready.
20211227_185642.jpg

20211227_185513.jpg

Have you tried just popping them in the medium and keeping the humidity and temperature correct?

Everyone laughed at me when I said that's what I wanted to do lol. But I had 11 out of 12 all make it. I'd be growing them now if I didn't have my hanger rope fall and crush 2 :(

Seeds grow in soil. Have done for millions of years. Not saying your doing anything wrong. Just saying the seeds might prefer it. :)

Have you tried just popping them in the medium and keeping the humidity and temperature correct?

Everyone laughed at me when I said that's what I wanted to do lol. But I had 11 out of 12 all make it. I'd be growing them now if I didn't have my hanger rope fall and crush 2 :(

Seeds grow in soil. Have done for millions of years. Not saying your doing anything wrong. Just saying the seeds might prefer it. :)
I hear you and I should try with these last 2, I'll give them till I get home tomorrow then maybe pop them in soil.

20211227_185642.jpg

20211227_185513.jpg

Sorry to hear about our CW....TW is up. Look at those girls! They are getting so big already ECM! Perfect coloring, looking fab! Up potting is my fave cause you know they take off after that! I'll be here with my :popcorn:

I got the Sticky Glue transplanted and I'll try to get those Rockstar x Hashi done later, I'll wait on Blue Dream till they are ready,
Nothing on Charlotte's Web yet, Train Wreck is up a inch or more.
Temps holding at 26c, humidity 70%.
20211229_175146.jpg

Blue Dream
20211229_175224.jpg

Back
Top Bottom