The Mars Hydro FC 6500 Sponsored Grow Journal: Blue Dream & Charlotte's Web In Pro Mix On The East Coast

It's a holiday indoors!! Haha
For real! He knows I'm the most jealous of us all! But hey ECM, I got Bubs to trim Saturday!
I think I dipped bread into something that is more liquid than bread. A healthy nutritious option hehe
Mmmm nutritious and delicious Moon. Way to put in less than what you put out! We have talked about your eating habits before...what happened to the beans?!

For real! He knows I'm the most jealous of us all! But hey ECM, I got Bubs to trim Saturday!
I hope that I can use it in the future. Would be able to produce some crazy results I'm sure :)
Mmmm nutritious and delicious Moon. Way to put in less than what you put out! We have talked about your eating habits before...what happened to the beans?!
Haha I know... For real I think I had BBQ chicken breast pieces. I did stick them onto some bread though haha. That's almost a complete meal for me lol.

I hope that I can use it in the future. Would be able to produce some crazy results I'm sure :)

Haha I know... For real I think I had BBQ chicken breast pieces. I did stick them onto some bread though haha. That's almost a complete meal for me lol.

Could have been a worse dinner. Healthier than mine maybe lol

As for ECMs light. He's my east coast bud and I couldn't be happier for him with it. If you were to be blessed with it Moon, I would be just as much in your corner

Could have been a worse dinner. Healthier than mine maybe lol
For me it's essentially a small salad of meals haha.
As for ECMs light. He's my east coast bud and I couldn't be happier for him with it. If you were to be blessed with it Moon, I would be just as much in your corner
Marley's deserves the light. I say I'm jealous but I'm not really. I've got my hands full ATM and would just have to leave it sat there. I'm hoping I can get something new and exciting going by early Feb. But I'll let you know about that a bit closer to the time :) for now though we can both just bask in the glory that is @East Coast Marley420 wonderful light. He built the tent and the light came and I'm just excited to see what he does now :)

I'd love to be trimming, that's awesome, enjoy trimming that one :circle-of-love:
I just got done smoking this little hash plant I grew outside last summer, it cured up nice and made me very sleepy, have a great night :passitleft:
Screenshot_20211215-220152_Gallery.jpg

I'd love to be trimming, that's awesome, enjoy trimming that one :circle-of-love:
I just got done smoking this little hash plant I grew outside last summer, it cured up nice and made me very sleepy, have a great night :passitleft:
Screenshot_20211215-220152_Gallery.jpg
It was beautiful. Enjoy her. Get some rest

Temp hovering around 25c humidity 62%, the second Blue Dream seed is cracking,
Screenshot_20211216-204218_Gallery.jpg

Charlotte's Web kinda looks like it's trying, only one though,
Screenshot_20211216-204120_Gallery.jpg

Blue Dream hasn't stretched any since last night,
Screenshot_20211216-205901_Gallery.jpg

the rest are a leggy bunch lol.
20211216_203914.jpg

I snipped a corner off the bag over Blue Dream let some air in, maybe pull it off this weekend.

The weekend is near have a great one, stay safe stay medicated :love:
FB_IMG_1639602331753.jpg

Never would have thought of that ECM! Girls are getting big already under there :circle-of-love:
I use and reuse whenever I can, yes I'm cheap but I recycle lol
They are doing good tonight, but still nothing with Charlotte's Web, and the other Blue Dream seed hasn't changed much since last night, I'll give them till tomorrow night.

I planted the last Blue Dream seed today, it didn't change any from the first photo but hoping it makes it, I still have two more seeds, the other Blue Dream seems to be doing fine. The Charlotte's Web seeds haven't cracked and will replace them by tomorrow, slippery roads here today so I'm staying home :smokin:
The side grow plants are growing, I gave them some food today,
Temperature humidity are steady at 25c, 68%.
Screenshot_20211219-140614_Gallery.jpg

I planted the last Blue Dream seed today, it didn't change any from the first photo but hoping it makes it, I still have two more seeds, the other Blue Dream seems to be doing fine. The Charlotte's Web seeds haven't cracked and will replace them by tomorrow, slippery roads here today so I'm staying home :smokin:
The side grow plants are growing, I gave them some food today,
Temperature humidity are steady at 25c, 68%.
Screenshot_20211219-140614_Gallery.jpg
Happy stay at home with the girls day! Sorry about the couple non poppers...ready for you to drop some more! Girls look pleasantly happy, they want that light baaaaaad

Looking leggy and happy in there ECM! Sorry to hear about the dud seeds...maybe they'll send replacements? And great idea to stay off the roads today.

Stay safe!
I will stop at the store I purchased them from tomorrow on way home from work, they will replace them.

I picked up more Charlotte's Web seeds and just dropped two in water, hoping they start so I can get this grow going, still waiting on the second Blue Dream, I also started germinating a third seed in case the second one doesn't take.
All is fine in the tent, all the side grow plants are standing tonight, temps and humidity are holding steady.
20211220_213520.jpg

Back
Top Bottom