The Mars Hydro FC 6500 Sponsored Grow Journal: Blue Dream & Charlotte's Web In Pro Mix On The East Coast

:cheer:

Nice thing about leggy sprouts is you can bury them deep on transplant!
Leggy sprouts is my drag name! Hahaha

Hey @East Coast Marley420 looking good dude. That light is a bloody dream @Mars Hydro really created a monster with that one :) can't wait to see how it turns out. Especially interested to see how the famous Charlotte's Web turns out. I wondered what a CBD strain looks like :)

Leggy sprouts is my drag name! Hahaha

:rofl::rofl::rofl::slide::slide::slide:
Hey @East Coast Marley420 looking good dude. That light is a bloody dream @Mars Hydro really created a monster with that one :)

For real like damn...damn and then daaamn. Ten more times. Then damn.

Smell is soooo important, dank and fruity oh my :nervous-guy:
:love::love: BTW, hurray on more girls!!! Hoping for your CBD!
Sorry shed you must get sick of correcting me haha.
No he doesn't. He likes it. It reaffirms to him that he isn't losing his shit yet on days where he wants to be back in the 80s skiing in his snow boots that used to fit his once perfect feet. That and he is just always right so he's used to it

For real like damn...damn and then daaamn. Ten more times. Then damn.
I know it's crazy they have brought the sun inside and made it fit neatly in a 120cm X 120cm space! Lol
No he doesn't. He likes it. It reaffirms to him that he isn't losing his shit yet on days where he wants to be back in the 80s skiing in his snow boots that used to fit his once perfect feet. That and he is just always right so he's used to it
I do worry about what I will be like in 30 years. I'm in my early 30s now and can't remember what I had for dinner last night haha at least I have @InTheShed here to correct me and give me a slap hahah

Thanks ECM! It was a good looking clone.

I wasn't correcting you at all Moony. I was showing folks what a CBD strain looks like in case they hadn't seen one.

You weren't even here in July of 2019!
Ah fair doos hehe. I really didn't realise it was a CBD strain. But I also just assumed you had told me before and I had forgot as usual lol.

And even though I wasn't here I was here in spirit!! I don't mean in a spiritual sense I mean in a flatliners sense.... Lmfao

I just got a pic of my friends Charlotte's Web,
Week 6 from seed
Week 2 in flower
Screenshot_20211215-212753_Gallery.jpg

BTW, hurray on more girls!!! Hoping for your CBD!
Thanks I'm happy to finally get something started, this is too long coming, wouldn't know where to begin don't ask you'll get a novel :straightface:
But I'm giving this grow as much love as I can

Thanks I'm happy to finally get something started, this is too long coming, wouldn't know where to begin don't ask you'll get a novel :straightface:
But I'm giving this grow as much love as I can
:green_heart::high-five::love::love:

I know it's crazy they have brought the sun inside and made it fit neatly in a 120cm X 120cm space! Lol
I want to sit in there on a lounge chair and pass a joint in flip flops, listen to oldies and look at your girls grow before my eyes
I do worry about what I will be like in 30 years. I'm in my early 30s now and can't remember what I had for dinner last night haha at least I have @InTheShed here to correct me and give me a slap hahah
I had leftover Chinese food. Does that help you remember?

I want to sit in there on a lounge chair and pass a joint in flip flops, listen to oldies and look at your girls grow before my eyes
It's a holiday indoors!! Haha
I had leftover Chinese food. Does that help you remember?
I think I dipped bread into something that is more liquid than bread. A healthy nutritious option hehe

Back
Top Bottom