They are looking much better Gee. Thats the joy of growing, always learning and decisions on what to do.

Im almost to week 7 here. You were right about the colors on the Eleven Roses. Purples are starting to show up strong. Will hit you up when things are right about the live curing method you mentioned a while back.
20240213_081344.jpg

They are looking much better Gee. Thats the joy of growing, always learning and decisions on what to do.

Im almost to week 7 here. You were right about the colors on the Eleven Roses. Purples are starting to show up strong. Will hit you up when things are right about the live curing method you mentioned a while back.
20240213_081344.jpg
What we called live curing was/is just droughting into harvest, but we had no idea about the much better way of droughting that Krissi and Maritimer do, or why/how it worked.

The way we (we being me and the fellas I grew up with) do it produces huge mutant looking trichs, but the way Krissi and Maritimer do it can actually produce patches of goo like honey.

We had no science, we just decided to try drying the weed down before harvest to speed up hang times, and stumbled onto the killer trichs.

20240213_081344.jpg
Wow She looks nice! Very lush😍. You can see the color creeping in everywhere. The one I grew was crazy in the end. It changed colors every day. How does it smell?

Good morning Gee. So I squished some LC-18 and gave it a try last night. Talk about elevation! WOOFA! Taste is so perfectly earthy too! This is something else! Hey @Lerugged ,I just elevated higher than maybe ever on your weed! Thanks for that! Three hits from a rosen straw and I was glad to be sitting down! :high-five:

Good morning Gee. So I squished some LC-18 and gave it a try last night. Talk about elevation! WOOFA! Taste is so perfectly earthy too! This is something else! Hey @Lerugged ,I just elevated higher than maybe ever on your weed! Thanks for that! Three hits from a rosen straw and I was glad to be sitting down! :high-five:
Very cool!😎❤️. I'm dying to try some but unfortunatelyI'm still a ways away😔. lol I'll get there.

It sounds a lot like the Durban I normally grow. I love weed that makes me want to do chores.

Awesome
I enjoy that high a lot. Especially when some great music is on. Can feel that shiz.
I've yet to try any pressed. Hash is about the most concentrated I've tried. And some potent edibles. Sometimes feels like you are still high 4 hours later.
Glad you are enjoying it. She was a beauty too.
Winning.

I’m intrigued

Do you have a journal/image(s) for the strain?

Very cool!😎❤️. I'm dying to try some but unfortunatelyI'm still a ways away😔. lol I'll get there.

It sounds a lot like the Durban I normally grow. I love weed that makes me want to do chores.
I'll be curious to hear your thoughts when you try it! My niece says she doesn't think it reminds her of Durban Poison, one of her favs. That doesn't mean it doesn't. That's her experience. I haven't had DP myself. I'm really enjoying the smooth sweet earthy taste, and mind electric wonderings!

It is in the siggy but I couldn't resist. 13 oz @ 62%

Cool @ViparSpectra Lighter :thumb:
Garden isn't bad either. :adore:
Hope your well buddy :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It is in the siggy but I couldn't resist. 13 oz @ 62%

Such a beautiful sativa🥰😍.

I'm not sure what to do, continue or start fresh. The soil my current ones are in still isn't right.

They are growing but all the new leaves have tip burn, so the calcium is still too high.

I'm up to my eyeballs in reno's but I think I need to make time to mix a new batch of soil from scratch and dump all this stuff in my outdoor gardens. Too bad, that soil I made for the Durban run was great soil.

Once the pots dry down to almost wilting, I will give them a full flushing to see if I can lower the levels in them. After that, I guess we shall see. I would like to get them healthy enough to at least cut some clones.

I have been wanting to try a grow with potting soil and Gaia Green organic fertilizers with no other amendments other than EWC, perlite, and fish fert's, to see how it works. Maybe it's time for that experiment.

I have been wanting to try a grow with potting soil and Gaia Green organic fertilizers with no other amendments other than EWC, perlite, and fish fert's, to see how it works. Maybe it's time for that experiment.
Kind of what I'm doing with my Jadam nutes.

Back
Top Bottom