Happy Holidaze Gee!šŸŽ„

Happy Holidaze Gee!šŸŽ„
Thanks CMšŸŽ„šŸ‘Š. It was a great Christmas. I hope everybody had a great holiday!

I destalked and jarred Shorty #1 at 68%RH. She came in at 183g, so 6.45oz.

Thats 26oz if you average that between 4 plants, so it should come in about 1.5 lbs of no-larf colas. Thats not bad for 4 pots of dirt.

I think it will actually be a bit more than 26oz as 2 of the 3 left tubbing were heavier by a bit, and the lightest one wasn't as much lighter as the Macehead pheno was heavier.

The Macehead pheno is so nuggy that she just finished her 3rd hanging/tub sweating, and will start it's 4th hanging tonight for about 12 more hours.

She's down to a homogenous-ish 82%. Her buds are so nuggy I have to coax the moisture out to the edges without the outer buds getting too dry. Sweat, hang, sweat, hang....

It has a really strong almost skunk smell. It almost gags you when you open the sweat tub. Interesting pheno for surešŸ˜Ž. I hope the reveg takes. This Gal is stellar! I hope the smoke is good.

Shorty #2 is sweating at 72% and the Pink pheno is at 74%.

The pink pheno is more of a fluffy sativa. Not loose and airy, just less dense buds, squishy-like.

The TMSC Babies are doing great. Ikky is huge. I will get pic's later. The original Wild Lady still in her 10gal pot of too hot soil, is settling in too. She is accelerating her growth. She's out of sync with the rest of the crop so I will Mother-plant her for now to get some clones.

Thanks CMšŸŽ„šŸ‘Š. It was a great Christmas. I hope everybody had a great holiday!

Thats 26oz if you average that between 4 plants, so it should come in about 1.5 lbs of no-larf colas. Thats not bad for 4 pots of dirt.

I think it will actually be a bit more than 26oz as 2 of the 3 left tubbing were heavier by a bit, and the lightest one wasn't as much lighter as the Macehead pheno was heavier.

The Macehead pheno is so nuggy that she just finished her 3rd hanging/tub sweating, and will start it's 4th hanging tonight for about 12 more hours.

She's down to a homogenous-ish 82%. Her buds are so nuggy I have to coax the moisture out to the edges without the outer buds getting too dry. Sweat, hang, sweat, hang....

It has a really strong almost skunk smell. It almost gags you when you open the sweat tub. Interesting pheno for surešŸ˜Ž. I hope the reveg takes. This Gal is stellar! I hope the smoke is good.

The pink pheno is more of a fluffy sativa. Not loose and airy, just less dense buds, squishy-like.

The TMSC Babies are doing great. Ikky is huge. I will get pic's later. The original Wild Lady still in her 10gal pot of too hot soil, is settling in too. She is accelerating her growth. She's out of sync with the rest of the crop so I will Mother-plant her for now to get some clones.
That's a nice harvest!

Congratulations on the harvest.

TMSC - Day 7.

20231227_150607.jpg

Here are the 4 kids. Iklwa is in the back spreading her wings. Up front from left to right is LC-18, RVDV, and Wild Lady with her damaged 1st blades. Ikky is huge.

20231227_150459.jpg

Almost 7" across.

20231227_150612.jpg

LC is the 2nd biggest.

20231227_150618.jpg

Then RVDV.

20231227_150623.jpg

and Wild Lady. She is coming back.

20231227_150728.jpg

As is her older sister Wild Lady v1.0. She's taking off. Look at those long nodesšŸ˜

20231227_150806.jpg

The reveggers.

20231227_150823.jpg

MaceHead.

20231227_150832.jpg

Pinky. Who is actually turning purple in her old agešŸ„°.

Looking good Gee. I flipped today, worried about the stretch and headspace and mad at my electric bill. 4 days early but all the plants are showing stigmas and alternate nodes. Will keep you updated
Sounds Good! I can't wait! We need some flower around here lol.
Nice! And congrats on the harvest!
Thanks AzišŸ‘Š.

Nice yield! Congratulations!!!

TMSC Day 9.

20231229_081644.jpg

Everyone went camping yesterday in the 5 x 5 under the big light and slept there. It was the babies 1st night without a heating mat. They loved it.

20231229_081750.jpg

Iklwa. She's massive.

20231229_081813.jpg

LC-18. She looks a bit cold but it's warmer in the tent now and she looks better.

20231229_081806.jpg

RVDV is very happy.

20231229_081826.jpg

Wild Lady has recovered from whatever got her. I almost think it was a helmet related issue. Her new leaves look fine.

20231229_082006.jpg

Wild Lady 1.0 is growing like crazy now. She is crazy branchy. This would be a great outdoor scrogger. A mother plant with 10 gallons of soil. She will produce so much worm foodšŸ˜Šā¤ļø. Oh and clones too.. šŸ¤£

20231229_081732.jpg

The reveggers are starting to elongate, so the change is happening. You can see it more on this pink pheno.

20231229_081711.jpg

Not as much on the macehead pheno.

They will all live in the 5 x 5 now and as soon as the roots are ready for transplant the 4 sprouts will go into the 40 gallon pot.

I planted red lettuce, spinach, and kale as cover crops today. I sprinkled a thin layer of seasoil on top and misted it all in. The environment is in a pretty good place already. There is 70 gallons of soil in there all being damp so it's pretty stable.

Screenshot_20231229_144857_VPD Calculator.jpg

Leaf temps will increase as they grow to the light. This is 9 hours after lights on. I increased the heat earlier. No changes now until tomorrow afternoon. Lets see where it goes.

TMSC Day 9.

20231229_081644.jpg

Everyone went camping yesterday in the 5 x 5 under the big light and slept there. It was the babies 1st night without a heating mat. They loved it.

20231229_081750.jpg

Iklwa. She's massive.

20231229_081813.jpg

LC-18. She looks a bit cold but it's warmer in the tent now and she looks better.

20231229_081806.jpg

RVDV is very happy.

20231229_081826.jpg

Wild Lady has recovered from whatever got her. I almost think it was a helmet related issue. Her new leaves look fine.

20231229_082006.jpg

Wild Lady 1.0 is growing like crazy now. She is crazy branchy. This would be a great outdoor scrogger. A mother plant with 10 gallons of soil. She will produce so much worm foodšŸ˜Šā¤ļø. Oh and clones too.. šŸ¤£

20231229_081732.jpg

The reveggers are starting to elongate, so the change is happening. You can see it more on this pink pheno.

20231229_081711.jpg

Not as much on the macehead pheno.

They will all live in the 5 x 5 now and as soon as the roots are ready for transplant the 4 sprouts will go into the 40 gallon pot.

I planted red lettuce, spinach, and kale as cover crops today. I sprinkled a thin layer of seasoil on top and misted it all in. The environment is in a pretty good place already. There is 70 gallons of soil in there all being damp so it's pretty stable.

Screenshot_20231229_144857_VPD Calculator.jpg

Leaf temps will increase as they grow to the light. This is 9 hours after lights on. I increased the heat earlier. No changes now until tomorrow afternoon. Lets see where it goes.
You're like a kid in a candy store :) :love:
When you say you plant those cover crops, where are you planting them? Please explain more. I like the idea of combining food crops and weed.

That little Iklwa is doing great! Such big leaves already. V1.0 is huge too, beautiful mainifold.
It's freakishly huge!šŸ„° The manifold only went to 4 tops and the 2 clone branches are still on too. Another week or so and I will trim her way back, keep some clones, and give her a better shaping.
You're like a kid in a candy store :) :love:
When you say you plant those cover crops, where are you planting them? Please explain more. I like the idea of combining food crops and weed.
I am about to try a 40 gallon no-till perpetual grow pot. The cover crops are more for me than for chopping back into the soil, but they will help myco flourish just by being there, and act as a ground cover.

So I am planting spinach, kale, and red leaf lettuce across the entire 40 gal pot, and in a few days I will plant the 4 TMSC seedlings into the 40 gal as well.

The cover crops may change as time goes by. It will be a work in progress.

It's freakishly huge!šŸ„° The manifold only went to 4 tops and the 2 clone branches are still on too. Another week or so and I will trim her way back, keep some clones, and give her a better shaping.

I am about to try a 40 gallon no-till perpetual grow pot. The cover crops are more for me than for chopping back into the soil, but they will help myco flourish just by being there, and act as a ground cover.

So I am planting spinach, kale, and red leaf lettuce across the entire 40 gal pot, and in a few days I will plant the 4 TMSC seedlings into the 40 gal as well.

The cover crops may change as time goes by. It will be a work in progress.
That sounds like a work of art more than a simple work in progress! Geepers Gee man, this is going to be good.

I haven't but it sounds legit. I have read a couple times that 64F is the magic number, but I just keep it in the garage.

It averages about 68F in there, and it seems to work quite well.

I would love to watch you try something out.

I want to try cobs, but it scares me lol. It sounds like it's pretty strong when the cobbing is all finished.
I smoked some cob with Sweet Sue a couple years ago and I got seriously tore up. It was Dark Devil. I had like 4-5 drags on a bowl and I was high for several hours. I wanna recreate that!! Plus I like the fact that it takes the mold factor out of the equation. I think if you try it one time you'll totally see that it's well worth it. Happy Saturday!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø

I smoked some cob with Sweet Sue a couple years ago and I got seriously tore up. It was Dark Devil. I had like 4-5 drags on a bowl and I was high for several hours. I wanna recreate that!! Plus I like the fact that it takes the mold factor out of the equation. I think if you try it one time you'll totally see that it's well worth it. Happy Saturday!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø
I thought about it, but it scares me lol. I wonder what a properly droughted, then cobbed product would be like?

Back
Top Bottom