The Emerald City

Stunning plant, dude. And of course, nice pics! :thumb:

Nice pics...did someone say dibs on the hand-me-down camera?

Maybe a ways out til the new camera gets here. Hope it's good and frosty xmas!

Heya age, just catchin up, going well mate.... Grow hard!

"The Lowrider is a little higher." War

Stunning plant, dude. And of course, nice pics! :thumb:

Just the one plant eh? Thanks Beez! I'll get outside and see what I can grab of those two plants. I threw an auto in the dirt outside, fingers crossed.

dips on the tent

Not going camping til July, but my girls stay in the tent with me, you'll have to bring your own.

Just the one plant eh? Thanks Beez! I'll get outside and see what I can grab of those two plants. I threw an auto in the dirt outside, fingers crossed.
Yeah, the others were just meh... :laugh: just kidding.

The Berry Bomb has been a breeze and has been the most popular from the recent harvests. Everybody loves the scent, flavor, & heavy hit from this Indica leaning hybrid. This is my second of hopefully 4 that I'll harvest this year.

I chopped the BeBo 1.1 today. Was gonna chop her yesterday, but I'ma good dad so she got a stay of execution. I just quoted the pics from last week, she didn't change much in the few days.

BTW: I was reading up on the Cherry Bomb Auto. 10 week Harvest so we're on for another two and I'll be chopping the Trinity Kush soon too. Yeah the Trinity Kush that I don't talk about, she smells like the Auto does but the flowers are so small, I think she will be a popcorn goddess.

Happy Pho twinny twin twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres how she looks after chop’n’wash. Hoping for 2 oz, prolly ambitious...

8 weeks one day first hairs, i think she took bout 9 days to show so.....

66 days.

Also, the outdoor residents are all doing well.

I think when ive got less plants i’ll be more likely to start checkin trichs, since i started up again ive been growin crazy. Those last two had me on my game. Im relaxin a bit now. 30 minutes to mix’n’feed.

I don't know if he's unhappy but he knows that I know that it's him that's been digging. Smart SOB, you can call him that you know. The other one's smarter but she's younger & more...

impressionable!

I think that's what it was, after Beez checked the math. Maybe it was a bit more.

Edit: 197 grams divided by 28 = 7.035714285714286 oz's.

I'll round it to 7.05!

:p

Edit Edit: 197 / 28.35 = 6.948853615520282, Beez rounded to 6.95 oz's.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom