The Emerald City

Got into the garden again today, been spending more time with the plants and adjusting the LST, little bitta sc'ing as well.

The One Gallon Shorty is gettin ready to pop, she's close to 7 weeks from first hairs. Hopefully she'll swell in the next few days. I plan to cut her down with the Cherry Bomb Auto in the next week or so.

And here is the CBA. My thoughts for her are the same as for the Berry B. The plan for her is bubble hash or oil. I was just checking her genetics and I'm unable to find anything concrete on lineage or %'s for. Descriptions were sativa for effects but saw it listed and indica parent as well.

If anyone knows bout that CBA lemme know. :Namaste:

Great photos! That Berry Bomb looks delicious! :bravo:

Great photos! That Berry Bomb looks delicious! :bravo:
Classy pics!
Way to do amazing things with purple light - a whole new kind of purple light experience and oh so viewable :love:
:bravo:
...i’ll go again... :popcorn:

Thanks y’all!

Just one pic so far today.

Waitin on RH before weight. Top jar is top 1/3 of main cola,

Attachments

• 01E8FCBD-DD3C-4B3A-8BB3-5054163165FF.jpeg
    01E8FCBD-DD3C-4B3A-8BB3-5054163165FF.jpeg
    610.9 KB · Views: 50
Nice haul! Burp that 66% jar for a minute or two.

Every day a few times each jar. It will hit 62.

Ah... I thought it read 99% - my mistake. ;)
Excellent haul Age!

Yeah, im pretty stoked bwtween this and the NL! Feeling humble and pround.

:ganjamon:

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/————-///-/-/:;;/—:;;

Hey, i got a final weight! I was rearranging and found another oz of Ultra. I love how i harvest an find extra oz...

Between the last two plants im at close to 1lb 3 oz. Im feeling quite imperial.

Two personal records off of two plants, both harvested concurrently, both for the same record, “Whats the most you ever got from one plant?”

BTW: i forgot to weigh the early breakage, but ive been poaching it for a week now. I’ll say, conservatively, add another 1/4 oz to the ULH total.

:slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide:

You got quantity as well as quality this round! :bravo:

Congrats on the personal bests! And a quarter a week is 13 ounces a year. So you should have many many jars to spare the way you're going. :thumb:

That's a nice conver

ZZHHHOWNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got quantity as well as quality this round! :bravo:

She love me long time!!!!
:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:

Got into the garden again today, been spending more time with the plants and adjusting the LST, little bitta sc'ing as well.

The One Gallon Shorty is gettin ready to pop, she's close to 7 weeks from first hairs. Hopefully she'll swell in the next few days. I plan to cut her down with the Cherry Bomb Auto in the next week or so.

And here is the CBA. My thoughts for her are the same as for the Berry B. The plan for her is bubble hash or oil. I was just checking her genetics and I'm unable to find anything concrete on lineage or %'s for. Descriptions were sativa for effects but saw it listed and indica parent as well.

If anyone knows bout that CBA lemme know. :Namaste:
great photos awesome colors

great photos awesome colors

Thanks Jets!!!!!

The Kush Auto II, cause I've grown this strain once before... Took some of her fans today, she's about 2-3 weeks into flower I think. I'm loosing track of who's pistils started when, that's why I got notes in the garden.

Kush leaves that left...

I gotta bunch of stickers from Seedsman with my seeds, and they sent me a keychain as well. They also sent me 3 more of the Kush Auto too. See what I did there...

Had a CBD:THC Brownie for brunch, maybe 80-20 based on oil added. Very nice head change and body feeling good.

I'm cruzin buddy :surf:

I'm so unplugged I had no idea that was happening this weekend. Not going on Sunday, but maybe on Saturday.

And rightly so! Fantastic work Age :bravo: Out of interest, what is your nutrient line?

I was thinking the same :thumb:

Thanks Amy! I use General Hydroponics Trio: Micro, Grow, Bloom. I also mix in Cal Mag, Diamond Nectar, Armor Si, Floralicous & Terpinator.

I do enjoy a good box, hot or other wise...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3-4 days til I harvest the Berry and Cherry Bomb. Got some more pictures of those two today.

Cherry Bomb Auto ~ Bomb Seeds. This plant has been doing her own thing from the get go. She grew gnarly & snarly, was all I could do to leave her alone. She is an auto and shows many of the things you'd expect from an auto

The Berry Bomb has been a breeze and has been the most popular from the recent harvests. Everybody loves the scent, flavor, & heavy hit from this Indica leaning hybrid. This is my second of hopefully 4 that I'll harvest this year.

Sorry for the blurry pics, I think I need new glasses & a new camera. My current cameras are pretty old, but at least I'm not shooting film, that took forever...

Back
Top Bottom