Really looks good :thumb:

Can I try that one over there?:headbanger:

Looks like you did a nice job Jay! Do you taste the cannabis at all? If you taste the cannabis a little too strong, next time you can add an extract flavor such as mint or almond, and even the age ol' tiresome vanilla. Not too much, maybe 1/4 to 1/2 tsp.
I used to put orange liqueur in my chocolate mixtures too. YUM

Yes ...I can taste the butter...when ever I make edibles I always put more in my butter than I probably should...the taste is always strong...but with the smores it is so much better than chocolate chips cookies...strong but not bad at all...I think there delicious...great recipe Canna

I like the idea with the extracts...I will try that next time:)

I appreciate all the helpful advice...what might seem like simple common sense to you, is information I don't know...Thanks again

Yes ...I can taste the butter...when ever I make edibles I always put more in my butter than I probably should...the taste is always strong...but with the smores it is so much better than chocolate chips cookies...strong but not bad at all...I think there delicious...great recipe Canna

I like the idea with the extracts...I will try that next time:)

I appreciate all the helpful advice...what might seem like simple common sense to you, is information I don't know...Thanks again

:thumb: I got my chores all done for the night, wood stove is loaded....now I'm heading to the kitchen for a couple s'mores myself. :)

Hi Scott! :ciao: Welcome to the goodies thread.
Caramel corn could certainly be done, I saw a recipe on the net the other day for canna caramel corn. Pop corn doesn't like me much, so I have to stay away from it. Dang it.

I put cannabutter on popcorn once...I really couldn't eat it...it was that bad...I couldnt swallow

Awesome Canna...you have done so much to help and share in such a short period of time...growing...fabric pot making...canna cooking...breeding ...to name a few...you need to be MOTM very soon...Thanks for all the contributions Canna. :thumb:
Update....LOL, I'm up against stiff competition again this month. Arrggggg! But I'm tickled pink on the nomination for a third month in a row.
If you had anything to do with that....:thanks:

Made some cupcakes,these are a favorite in my circle
image6988.jpg

Tbh it is mix of trim and popcorn buds from some white widow,OG kush,and sour diesel,god bud and what one friend calls purple dragon
Right around 32 grams made 1 oz of oil then store in fridge in a mason jar in light proof container.
Oil smells dank and it only takes about half a cupcake to send most for a ride,with normal tolerance, I eat a whole one lol
:thumb:

Tbh it is mix of trim and popcorn buds from some white widow,OG kush,and sour diesel,god bud and what one friend calls purple dragon
Right around 32 grams made 1 oz of oil then store in fridge in a mason jar in light proof container.
Oil smells dank and it only takes about half a cupcake to send most for a ride,with normal tolerance, I eat a whole one lol
:thumb:
Well, there's variety in a mouthful. LOL
Sounds quite nice. I like the light proof container, I know that oil can go rancid faster after it has been infused so I keep it in the fridge. I think I will look around for a dark bottle, and I have one in mind. Tequila Rose comes in a black bottle. I have one that needs finishing. :biglaugh:
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom