The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Im lost on that one PW. Im guessing 2.5oz idk

I weigh it before I wash, and then I plan to lose 80% of that weight to drying and stem weight. It comes pretty close every time.

The picture looks frosty. Was the reality as frosty? Nice color on the buds too. Good work Cannoisseuras. :high-five: It irks me to get less than two ounces from a plant, so it's nice to see you passed that benchmark. I have to rethink now that I process into oil at harvest. Clipping it all off the stems messes with my formulas. I'll probably have to break down and get me a tCheck so I at least know how much THC is in my infused oils.

Nice lineup to follow your current plants. You know it makes me smile every time someone new discovers the wonders of the DDA. Rifleman was commenting this morning that it's the strain that doesn't mess with his motivation. Catch a DDA buzz and you get things done. Same with Carnival. First time I smoked Carnival I detail-cleaned my kitchen. Lol!

Im kind bummed that my strawberry cough dont seem to want to germ. That strain sounded so appealing to me too
I've heard some good things about Strawberry Cough as well. A Battle Buddy of mine sent me this from AZ.
420-magazine-mobile1808779547.jpg

420-magazine-mobile230603306.jpg

That looks good gbmore.
Sweets I didn't do a wet weight this time but I wish I would have. I suppose I still could but I only have a few days to wait so I think ill just tough it out. And yeah the buds were nice and frosty and the nug sampled last week was excellent without cure. I hate getting less then two on a plant as well. Thanks for swinging buy to look. .

Well gotta put my outdoor lady away for a little bit so I can call the police on my dumbass crackhead dopefien neighbor. My wife got into an argument with him cuz she caught him in my backyard sitting my bike over the fence. I dont even wanna confront him cuz I know if I do he will run his mouth and I will end up getting locked up so im not even gonna deal with that. I hate to call the cops on someone but I cant have junkies trying to steal my shit

Well gotta put my outdoor lady away for a little bit so I can call the police on my dumbass crackhead dopefien neighbor. My wife got into an argument with him cuz she caught him in my backyard sitting my bike over the fence. I dont even wanna confront him cuz I know if I do he will run his mouth and I will end up getting locked up so im not even gonna deal with that. I hate to call the cops on someone but I cant have junkies trying to steal my shit

Be safe Cannoisseuras. :hug:

Police have come and gone without an issue. I told him I dont want him arrested but I want it on record in case he ever comes in my yard again then he has had his warning. I Did that because it goes against everything in my core to call the police on someone. Then again I guess their came a time when I grew up and set ego aside because back then id be in jail rite now but the grown up me......nah the grown up me cant see going to jail over a worthless human being. Plus the judges seem like they like to give me big boy numbers now and im not tryin to roll the dice considering the last number the judge blessed me with was 7

I do however think he might have a warrant anyways because the cops couldnt find him but said he's bad news and the moment we see him no matter where hes at we need to call them so they can " hurry up and talk to him ." lol

Karmas a mother#$#@&$

Throw firecrackers at him, crackheads hate fire crackers, they make them scurry and crackheads don't like to get caught scurrying because that's a dead give-away that they're a crackhead, and they know that we all know that.

Back
Top Bottom