The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Figured I would try the samples from sierra natural sciences
420-magazine-mobile1416733323.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

I got all this from someone couple days ago

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Awesome....thats cool that you got people to help you out some. I on the other hand always have people tell me their gonna do stuff but it usually turns out they were bluffing. Im glad someone helped you out brother those fungicides and pest products look good and I heard good things about them

Not directed at anyone but just in general....just life you know but thats awsome thx I guess I could have said things come up instead of people bluffing. Bluffing sounds like something is done intentionally. Sorry if you thought that was directed at you.

Dammit my beans accidently got thrown away when my wife was spring cleaning and rearranging. At least I have some plants vegging rite now cuz moneys tight with all ive been having to spend lately...smdh.

Oh, no that sucks big time

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh, no that sucks big time

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yeah it does but I couldnt get mad. I should have let her know where they were hid plus she was so upset she looked like she was gonna burst into tears.

Re: The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Yeah it does take more but its so much better growth and depending on what nutes you use you could prob still get a few grows I use gh flora series the base nutes aren't that expensive

Another thing with DWC is you are only changing out the res every week or so, in coco you may feed the same amount but over a weeks period instead of once so pretty much same, also don't need to run nutes full strength, I run GH Flora too and tbh I could easily get away with running 1/2 strength or less all the way through ;) A set of 1L nutes running a couple of plants at a time should last at least 12 months imo, I go through a lot more but I'm running about 10 DWC's and a heap of soil plants all at once :)

I just raised all my lights a few inches because I noticed my leafs curling up and showing spots. It did not start till I added my hps so im assuming its heat/light stress. I had it about 16-18 inches away (150 hps). I did not think it was to close but apparently my auto acid does. I raised my led's too just because I dont want the led's beaming on the back of my hps. The high temps recorded on my guage only read 31.6°c which I know is hot but I did not think 31.6 was hot enough to do that to it. Smh
Hopefully it helps (fingers crossed)

I was thinking dwc lately then realised how much Nutes need to be used I couldn't afford it i would love to do a dwc

Newbie Grow
Mikeyxb - 2 Plant One Pot Plus More

For a full run of 3 plants all dwc GH products will run around 100.00 to 200.00 full run and that's cal-mag, armor si, sugar substitute, I use mammoth p so that's extra and a bloom booster so that's extra, but you can do it with everything else full run 3 plants

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Another thing with DWC is you are only changing out the res every week or so, in coco you may feed the same amount but over a weeks period instead of once so pretty much same, also don't need to run nutes full strength, I run GH Flora too and tbh I could easily get away with running 1/2 strength or less all the way through ;) A set of 1L nutes running a couple of plants at a time should last at least 12 months imo, I go through a lot more but I'm running about 10 DWC's and a heap of soil plants all at once :)

Right there with you brother I decided to get gallon sizes and 1 liter floralious plus

I just raised all my lights a few inches because I noticed my leafs curling up and showing spots. It did not start till I added my hps so im assuming its heat/light stress. I had it about 16-18 inches away (150 hps). I did not think it was to close but apparently my auto acid does. I raised my led's too just because I dont want the led's beaming on the back of my hps. The high temps recorded on my guage only read 31.6°c which I know is hot but I did not think 31.6 was hot enough to do that to it. Smh
Hopefully it helps (fingers crossed)

It's not just air temperature it's radiant temperature coming directly on the plant, that is if it is heat stress a picture would always help, I own a laser thermostat that I point directly at the top of plant/colas. Even tho my flowering temperature is only 72 percent I still only keep my ballest at 50% and also it's attached to the pole running at top of tent that's 7 ft high, now my theory is that it's easier to raise my plants Bc lights are heavy and don't trust rope with 1000 hps and 315 lec, but my 150 has zip ties on them, and I usually keep it 20 to 24 inches away once they get decent size I just raise it all the way up to 6 foot high and use my led and cfl and large footprint from hps. It's not traditional the way done or cost effective but it works for me remember those 150s are cooled so I have a monkey fan directly blowing on it and a box fan tied up behind it same height blowing hard on it to cool radiant temperature down

420-magazine-mobile1526166599.jpg
see that's directly on my 150 even during winter

Back
Top Bottom