Shutter speed1/200
Aperturef/6.3
Focal length135 mm
ISO400

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I do enjoy! I do :bravo:

Perfect depth of field CM

Thanks for the kind feedback Amy!:thanks:

It took more than a few shots to get both the ladybird and raindrops into focus but was well worth the time & effort.:ganjamon:

Sure was! I I love it a lot.

Here’s a couple of my efforts to catch that reflective droplet effect. I still work in auto mode adn need to get more adventurous manually manipulating my settings. These were handheld and i cant remember if they were in ‘portrait’ or ‘macro’ mode...

B386B8AA-F1D6-4BBA-862E-7D7D2DE10D84.jpeg

0C43EE49-347A-4839-BF8E-DFA770E73112.jpeg

:Namaste:

Sure was! I I love it a lot.

Here’s a couple of my efforts to catch that reflective droplet effect. I still work in auto mode adn need to get more adventurous manually manipulating my settings. These were handheld and i cant remember if they were in ‘portrait’ or ‘macro’ mode...

B386B8AA-F1D6-4BBA-862E-7D7D2DE10D84.jpeg

0C43EE49-347A-4839-BF8E-DFA770E73112.jpeg

:Namaste:

Now that's downright cool Amy.:cool: Great shot/s!:welldone:

This photo here I call "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Web".:blunt:

View media item 1669364
CameraCanon EOS REBEL T5i
Shutter speed1/60
Aperturef/5.6
Focal length135 mm
ISO400

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

lol ok feel free to do up a little explanation of your shot set up and execution you two!

I'll go back and look up my camera settings for these shots when getting a chance. My bad!:peace:

l "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Web".:blunt:
Super cool. That web looks like cracked glass :love:
feel free to do up a little explanation of your shot set up and execution you two!
Well saying it was handheld in auto mode was about the best I had :eek: I think i can go back to the program i use to import them and it will tell me tho’ - I’ll check.

Super cool. That web looks like cracked glass :love:

Well saying it was handheld in auto mode was about the best I had :eek: I think i can go back to the program i use to import them and it will tell me tho’ - I’ll check.

No no! I missed that. Wow, handheld in auto mode, great capture. Its great to learn the manual functions but, sometimes auto is so much easier and faster, particularly when tired or short on time. I actually used to use auto as a starting point when playing around the manual stuff. I still mostly use a form of auto with my DSLR. Tweak stuff if I need to.

For the photographic record, most every shot I take these days is handheld and with the auto focus enabled although I do practice with the manual setting from time to time just to see how the photos compare side by side. And that doesn't take into account my using the manual setting only when shooting macro shots with tubes/extensions which disengages the auto focus completely.:nerd-with-glasses:
Hope that helps in someway!:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom