Highya Krissi,

Sorry, no, I don't follow your droughting thread. I was only looking for trichome color. Some shots I skipped, because I didn't understand what I was looking at. Sorry, again.
Love your favorite coffee cup! Nice message!

Sad predicament, CL. Hope the sadness doesn't last long. Are you thinking of moving to a warmer climate, without winter. I thought about moving, but No matter where you go, there will be something (fires,earthquakes, tornado's, hurricanes, ...), so I embraced things I didn't like, and now I'm comfortable! Takes awhile, though.

I hope you are having a great day (even if it is catching up on sleep), Krissi! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Sorry, no, I don't follow your droughting thread. I was only looking for trichome color. Some shots I skipped, because I didn't understand what I was looking at. Sorry, again.

Sad predicament, CL. Hope the sadness doesn't last long. Are you thinking of moving to a warmer climate, without winter. I thought about moving, but No matter where you go, there will be something (fires,earthquakes, tornado's, hurricanes, ...), so I embraced things I didn't like, and now I'm comfortable! Takes awhile, though.

I hope you are having a great day (even if it is catching up on sleep), Krissi! Happy Smokin'
I lived in Florida for 12 years but came back home to take care of my Elderly Mother. She took care of me through childhood so I’m returning the love ❤️. Poor thing has M.S. + C.O.P.D. and is mostly bedridden, she has a Polish caregiver that does her private needs. CL🍀

Highya Krissi,

Sorry, no, I don't follow your droughting thread. I was only looking for trichome color.
Aaaah I see, that makes sense! Nope this drought I really wanted to look at the shape changes and morphological responses kn the trichome itself to the drought. Been interesting for that purpose for me!!
Some shots I skipped, because I didn't understand what I was looking at. Sorry, again.
I didn't explain its OK! Were you able to see what I meant? Rob also wanted more MACROS of singular trichomes so as to get more professional type of trichome photos so that was a second reason for the non-group trichome shots....I hope you can see the morphology I am speaking of though!! If not, I'll try to point it out better to you!

Sad predicament, CL. Hope the sadness doesn't last long.
He is a tough cookie or is a male like a cookie bar? Aaaaaaaand he has DMT apparently so....he's golden :laugh:
Are you thinking of moving to a warmer climate, without winter. I thought about moving, but No matter where you go, there will be something (fires,earthquakes, tornado's, hurricanes, ...), so I embraced things I didn't like, and now I'm comfortable! Takes awhile, though.
Agreed! Back to that balance again!!!
It's getting prepped for Christmas cooking and holiday wrapping...man I should have slept..if only I could...45 mini Phyllos, 3 different varieties, some rosemary-parm potatoes and a lot of presents between now and 5AM Sunday...

16718080988551942115371853108315.jpg
16718081300834074945452150258985.jpg
16718081528453810934872734283990.jpg
16718081724258281930369346572293.jpg

I don’t smoke anything in the house, cigarettes, weed or DMT. Lmao 😜 CL🍀
You were serious about the DMT?! :rofl: :passitleft:

I lived in Florida for 12 years but came back home to take care of my Elderly Mother. She took care of me through childhood so I’m returning the love ❤️. Poor thing has M.S. + C.O.P.D. and is mostly bedridden, she has a Polish caregiver that does her private needs. CL🍀
You are a good man Clover. God bless you:love:

Aaaah I see, that makes sense! Nope this drought I really wanted to look at the shape changes and morphological responses kn the trichome itself to the drought. Been interesting for that purpose for me!!

I didn't explain its OK! Were you able to see what I meant? Rob also wanted more MACROS of singular trichomes so as to get more professional type of trichome photos so that was a second reason for the non-group trichome shots....I hope you can see the morphology I am speaking of though!! If not, I'll try to point it out better to you!

He is a tough cookie or is a male like a cookie bar? Aaaaaaaand he has DMT apparently so....he's golden :laugh:

Agreed! Back to that balance again!!!

It's getting prepped for Christmas cooking and holiday wrapping...man I should have slept..if only I could...45 mini Phyllos, 3 different varieties, some rosemary-parm potatoes and a lot of presents between now and 5AM Sunday...

16718080988551942115371853108315.jpg
16718081300834074945452150258985.jpg
16718081528453810934872734283990.jpg
16718081724258281930369346572293.jpg

You were serious about the DMT?! :rofl: :passitleft:
????CL🍀

You are a good man Clover. God bless you:love:
The funny/sad thing is I have 2 older sisters. One never call’s and the other just sends flowers for B.D.s and Holidays but neither one helps with her care. And I was the black sheep of the family. CL🍀

The funny/sad thing is I have 2 older sisters. One never call’s and the other just sends flowers for B.D.s and Holidays but neither one helps with her care. And I was the black sheep of the family. CL🍀
You know, it's always the scapegoat of the family that becomes the savior in the end. The scapegoat is real and honest and true and virtuous and that's the load those types of people have to carry. It's a blessing and a curse. :love: :hug:

You know, it's always the scapegoat of the family that becomes the savior in the end. The scapegoat is real and honest and true and virtuous and that's the load those types of people have to carry. It's a blessing and a curse. :love: :hug:
I’m blessed that I get to spend this time with her and it’s so hard to believe that if you told me 30 years ago that I would be doing this I’d tell you that your nuts. CL🍀

I’m blessed that I get to spend this time with her and it’s so hard to believe that if you told me 30 years ago that I would be doing this I’d tell you that your nuts. CL🍀
My mother and I have been at different poles my entire life. She was toxic to me to a point my cousin whom I lived with briefly when I was younger, told my doctors not to allow her to see me. Through the years, we have talked, not talked, been close, held hatred, it's been so tumultuous. It's only now that I see her differently. I used to look in her eyes and see evil. I see regret now. But tbh, even before this happened between her and I, reconnecting, I would cry knowing it would be me that takes care of her.

My sister and mother are ridiculously close but like you said, it's me in the end that is going to have to watch her pass and take care of her. My mother shoved my Noni, who basically raised me, in a home (a nice home but still a home). I always said I would throw her in the worst home I could when it came her time.

My soul would never allow that. She's my mom. She's human. She was who she was and admittingly, did the best she could or knew how. Her and my sister's mental issues may have exasperated mine, but it doesn't mean they don't deserve my love.

It's so much bigger of a picture. None of that bullshit matters in the end or in the grand scheme of things. We're just supposed to be better people. Whatever that takes.

My mother and I have been at different poles my entire life. She was toxic to me to a point my cousin whom I lived with briefly when I was younger, told my doctors not to allow her to see me. Through the years, we have talked, not talked, been close, held hatred, it's been so tumultuous. It's only now that I see her differently. I used to look in her eyes and see evil. I see regret now. But tbh, even before this happened between her and I, reconnecting, I would cry knowing it would be me that takes care of her.

My sister and mother are ridiculously close but like you said, it's me in the end that is going to have to watch her pass and take care of her. My mother shoved my Noni, who basically raised me, in a home (a nice home but still a home). I always said I would throw her in the worst home I could when it came her time.

My soul would never allow that. She's my mom. She's human. She was who she was and admittingly, did the best she could or knew how. Her and my sister's mental issues may have exasperated mine, but it doesn't mean they don't deserve my love.

It's so much bigger of a picture. None of that bullshit matters in the end or in the grand scheme of things. We're just supposed to be better people. Whatever that takes.
I think when people know better they do better and if not karma’s a MFr . CL🍀

Hello all and Happy Holidays!

Today is Days 81/82 for the Big Bull and Blueberry girls.

So we have touched a lot on our Blueberry Autoflower recently. She was just taken from the tent, given 2 gallons of water and placed in my .5BA.

The tent was cleaned and the Big Bull girls were resituated in the 3x3 under the @Mars Hydro SP3000.

They remain with 3 fans on them: 1 tented clip fan, 1 oscillating fan and 1 box fan.

I lowered the fan as humidity with only 2 in the tent will drop. They were sitting at 53 with 3 in the tent and I'd like for these girls to remain there until mid flower when 50 will be appropriate.

I wanted to take a break before going back to Theodore and I also wanted to approach this Plant of the Day a little differently, accentuating the 3 parents of this strain in the descriptors.

Black Domina-common
Skunk- super common
Early Pearl-common but way back when

These 3 together, a staple of Indicas that goes commonly unheard of in BIG BULL

SIMON
was our self-topped runt. She was a day behind in emergence yet her tail popped first in the paper towels.

She has an odd pronged main stalk as we have noted previously.

She is heavy with much girth and has resinous nugs.

She only has 4 mains but they are robust and then some.

Her pistils are thick and her sugar is coated heavily.

BLACK DOMINA:

Black Domina is an indica cannabis strain that produces a flavor reminiscent of citrusy coffee and nuts with smells of spice and berries. When ready for reaping, its buds are dense and deep green, covered in thick resin.

Black Domina is the daughter of crossing four indica strains: Northern Lights, Ortega, Hash Plant, and Afghani. It was first bred by Sensi Seeds.

The THC content of Black Domina averages between 18%-24%. Its high will leave the consumer in a state of laze, relaxing the entire body and easing away the day’s pains. It will help uplift the spirits because of this and has the ability to induce sleepiness, so consuming in the evenings or at night is preferable by reviewers. Some have noted its ability to relieve migraines, anxiety, nausea, stress and insomnia.

SKUNK:
It’s one of the most famous strains in existence, and it’s the parent of too many “Skunk” brands to count. The buds from this iconic cannabis plant are a brilliant neon green, though it may be difficult to see given all the thick, winding orange and brown pistils that smother these flowers.

Skunk #1 is mostly indica (65% indica/35% sativa) and it smells exactly as it should – like a dirty, dirty skunk. When sparked up, it tastes sour and pungent.

This strain is known for providing a heavy, stoney-headed high that remains focused and functional. It is recommended for minor pains and inflammation, although it excels at treating stress, insomnia, depression, and other mood disorders. It will also bring on a strong appetite.

EARLY PEARL:

Early Pearl is a mostly sativa strain that offers buzzy mental effects and a pungent, herbal aroma. The strain is the creation of breeders Sensi Seeds -- who have also given us Super Skunk -- and is one of three strain in their Early line (the others are Early Skunk and Early Girl).

These varieties were specifically bred in the Netherlands in the 80s to survive in cool-weather locations. Unfortunately, Sensi has kept this strain’s genetics a proprietary secret -- but we do know that its THC content has been measured at between 15% and 24%.

Early Pearl is marked by medium or large-sized flower that cling together in tapered shapes similar to miniature pinecones. These buds have a solid, indica-typical structure at their core, while their leaves twist outward loosely at their edges in a manner more often associated with sativas.

The leaves themselves are a mossy green, although sometimes, phenotypes of Early Pearl show off flashes of indigo and purple. These surprising shades come about when anthocyanin pigments are stimulated by cold weather during the growing process. Finally, a blanket of icy white trichomes covers these dense buds, making them very sticky and difficult to break up without a grinder.

🫐 🫐 🫐 🫐 🫐 🫐 🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐
Lastly, some mixed photos of Theodore both in and out of the tent.

Have a wonderful holiday everyone!

:peace: :love::passitleft:

Love the purples
Hey Brew, Happy Holidays my friend. Thanks so much, hope you can relax tomorrow and enjoy time with Mom! Will you and bro be hanging out for the holiday also??
Best way to spend time when you can't sleep. Very nice!
3 nights and counting cause tomorrow is an all nighter, too. Dinner at the Aunts an hour away then wrapping like 85 gifts before the baby gets up at 530. Sleep is for the wicked....thanks Norway!! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Hey Brew, Happy Holidays my friend. Thanks so much, hope you can relax tomorrow and enjoy time with Mom! Will you and bro be hanging out for the holiday also??

3 nights and counting cause tomorrow is an all nighter, too. Dinner at the Aunts an hour away then wrapping like 85 gifts before the baby gets up at 530. Sleep is for the wicked....thanks Norway!! Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Happy holidays you too! I wish you some good nights of sleep. :)

Supper at mom's Sunday, couple brothers, maybe sister in-law
Happy holidays

Highya Krissi,

Blueberry looks so gorgeous! All purple, and sparkely. Nice work getting all those pictures in there. I hope you enjoy her buds. So now, you're trimming? I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and get some sleep!! You can only burn the midnight oil just so long!! Happy Smokin'

Edit: I forgot to mention the Big Bull's in their own tent! They look very snug in there! Must be more roon in their previous tent! Great call!!

Back
Top Bottom