Testing 1-2-3-4, Testing

Wow, that looks great! Super work!

Yes indeed. Things are going quite well. About 2 lbs. from 3 plants so far. Harvesting another now & there's another right behind her to come down. Trim, Trim, Trim.... Never ending story.... lol.
Fuck I just caught up on this thread and I must say fucking brilliant work mate!!
Some beautiful looking plants!!
Bloody well done mate!!
Cheers for the tag in the next one!!

OK guys, I have a final weight on the big one. I got another 91.6 gr. off of what was still drying. Last night I cut the buds from the branches & left them in a box overnight.
15-570.JPG
15-571.JPG

This morning I weighed & jarred it. So, 470.5 gr. + 91.6 gr. = 562.1 gr. Total = 20.075 oz. Man this is unbelievable .... for me. I'm in awe. Sure hope the next round goes like this. It would be nice to only have to grow 4-6 plants at a time.

4 of these jars are all nice big nugs & are 1/4 lb. ea. The 5th one is all the smaller buds. The qt. jar is what I'm smoking from now.
15-572.JPG
15-573.JPG

If you are interested in finding out if this is normal, or just luck.... please join me in my next journal to find out. I'm doing 6 of them in SIP Buckets.
"SIP"-pity Do Dah, "SIP"-pity A

15-570.JPG

15-571.JPG

15-572.JPG

15-573.JPG

Today I chopped the buds from the branches & weighed Big Momma out. There's still about 1.5 - 2 oz. hanging to dry, but I needed to make room for the next plant I'm harvesting so the dry stuff had to come down. So far I got 470.5 grams from this gal. She sure exceeded any expectations I had. Tried to grow a 1 pound plant for years. Thought it was impossible. I'll be damned. It is possible.... lol.
15-566.JPG
15-567.JPG
15-568.JPG
15-569.JPG

I have 4 of these gallon jars with 1/4 pound each & a qt. jar with the rest that I'm smoking now. Gotta try it out.... right ?
Good looking nuggs man look frosty

Well you all, It's been a fun ride but it's time to ride off into the sunset. On with my next adventure so to speak.
Hope to see you there. Time to mark this journal - "COMPLETE". Thanks to everyone who joined me !
Great work, really enjoyed it my friend. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Excellent haul and excellent work Buds. :welldone:
The funny part is, I went back to Mars Hydro Lights & ran my temps in the mid & sometimes high 80's during veg & 75 - 82 during flower. Pretty much the same way things were when you showed me how to trim for big Colas about 2.5 years ago. That's when I pulled the 12.1 oz. from one plant. So I'm really thinking the higher temps & Mars Lights make a difference. I never came close to those yields when I dialed everything in & used different lights. Remember I said, I wanted to switch everything back to like it was back then to see if my yield increased. It sure as hell did. I'm sure the Bucket played a role in my current harvest. But I really think the high temps & Lights played a big role too.

Back
Top Bottom