Testing 1-2-3-4, Testing

Yesterday, I started harvesting the small (SoHum) SIP Plant. Finished the chop this morning. She looks like an OK haul.
Here's a few pics.
15-523   8-26-22.JPG
15-524   8-26-22.JPG
15-525   8-26-22.JPG
15-526   8-26-22.JPG

And Big Momma got put in the closet for her dark period this morning. I'll remove her Fan Leaves tomorrow & put her back in the closet for another 24 hours before I chop her.
Anybody care to guess her weight ? I'm thinking around 15 oz. (High Hopes.... lol)
15-527   8-26-22.JPG
15-528   8-26-22.JPG
15-529   8-26-22.JPG
15-530   8-26-22.JPG
U should get a pound off her

Emptied my 2 pots today. Thought I'd show the difference in root growth between the 5 gal. Fabric Pot & the 5 gal. SIP Bucket. Roots grow right through the slits in the reservoir. Roots are kind of brown on the SIP plant. Hope it's from using the recharge as it's a nasty brown that will leave spots on your clothes & skin. Hard to wash it off too. Bottom of the bucket looked like it had some Re-Charge sludge in it.
15-535   8-27-22.JPG
15-536   8-27-22.JPG
15-537   8-27-22.JPG
15-538   8-27-22.JPG
15-539   8-27-22.JPG

And here are my 6 Clones that will all be done SIP style. Moved them to the shed this morning. Was a little tight in the tent to keep doing LST. I probably wont get them in the buckets till next week. Going to re-do some things in the Shed first. I want to change the way my lights hang for better coverage. That means hanging new bars across the room to hang my lights from. Also installing my 6" Fan & Filter for RH Control. And lastly, Removing the Window AC & putting in the Portable AC that also has heat that I'll need this winter.
15-540   8-27-22.JPG

Got my SIP supplies all ready to go when it's time though.
15-541   8-27-22.JPG
15-542   8-27-22.JPG

Currently removing the Fan Leaves from the big girl. Sure is a lot of leaves. But there's even more bud hidden under them that I didn't see before. I'll post pics when I finish the defol.
Great roots structure Buds. :ciao:
Girls are going to be amazing.
Hope your having a nice weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Great roots structure Buds. :ciao:
Girls are going to be amazing.
Hope your having a nice weekend.

Stay safe
Things are going pretty good. Hope it's the same on your end. My weekend is pretty much be taken up by my grows.
Between harvesting & making my grow areas a little better it's not leaving much time. But I get that feeling of accomplishment so it's all good. It all just makes things that much easier for the next grow is how I look at it.
Removing the Fans from this big girl is tiresome. Seems like there's no end.... lol. I don't like to chop till most of the fans are gone. Seems like the plant wilts really fast if I chop over several days without defoling first. Then it's a bitch to trim off the wilted leaves.

Things are going pretty good. Hope it's the same on your end. My weekend is pretty much be taken up by my grows.
Between harvesting & making my grow areas a little better it's not leaving much time. But I get that feeling of accomplishment so it's all good. It all just makes things that much easier for the next grow is how I look at it.
Removing the Fans from this big girl is tiresome. Seems like there's no end.... lol. I don't like to chop till most of the fans are gone. Seems like the plant wilts really fast if I chop over several days without defoling first. Then it's a bitch to trim off the wilted leaves.
What ever makes it easier.
Great way to work it down.
Maybe I get a hedge trimmer. ;)
I get the busy part.:rofl:
Thanks take care.

Stay safe

Roots grow right through the slits in the reservoir. Roots are kind of brown on the SIP plant. Hope it's from using the recharge as it's a nasty brown that will leave spots on your clothes & skin. Hard to wash it off too. Bottom of the bucket looked like it had some Re-Charge sludge in it.
Thanks for posting the pictures of the roots. Interesting to see the roots on the SIP not go all the way to the bottom. Soil too wet down there I guess, but kind of an interesting transition. Also cool to see the roots populating the reservoir. :thumb:

Emptied my 2 pots today. Thought I'd show the difference in root growth between the 5 gal. Fabric Pot & the 5 gal. SIP Bucket. Roots grow right through the slits in the reservoir. Roots are kind of brown on the SIP plant. Hope it's from using the recharge as it's a nasty brown that will leave spots on your clothes & skin. Hard to wash it off too. Bottom of the bucket looked like it had some Re-Charge sludge in it.
15-535   8-27-22.JPG
15-536   8-27-22.JPG
15-537   8-27-22.JPG
15-538   8-27-22.JPG
15-539   8-27-22.JPG

And here are my 6 Clones that will all be done SIP style. Moved them to the shed this morning. Was a little tight in the tent to keep doing LST. I probably wont get them in the buckets till next week. Going to re-do some things in the Shed first. I want to change the way my lights hang for better coverage. That means hanging new bars across the room to hang my lights from. Also installing my 6" Fan & Filter for RH Control. And lastly, Removing the Window AC & putting in the Portable AC that also has heat that I'll need this winter.
15-540   8-27-22.JPG

Got my SIP supplies all ready to go when it's time though.
15-541   8-27-22.JPG
15-542   8-27-22.JPG

Currently removing the Fan Leaves from the big girl. Sure is a lot of leaves. But there's even more bud hidden under them that I didn't see before. I'll post pics when I finish the defol.

Thanks for posting those pictures, Buds!
Those are very encouraging!
I hope I end up with roots like those someday!

High All ? Should be... lol. Only have time for a partial update before work.... so here goes.
First of all the dry weight of the small (SoHum) SIP Plant was 164.4 gr. So just under 6 oz.

Here's some pics of the Big Girl. I started harvesting her last week & still have a little bit left to do. This is the true definition of Trim Jail. I got 2 more plants finishing right behind this one; so it's non-stop harvesting for a little longer.
15-543.JPG
15-544.JPG
15-545.JPG
15-546.JPG

Here are some of her buds drying in the closet. This isn't all of it.
15-547.JPG
15-548.JPG
15-549.JPG
15-550.JPG
15-551.JPG

These were taken a few days ago at which point I still had this much left on the plant to harvest.
15-552.JPG

A lot more has been harvested since then. I'm down to the smaller buds now. Maybe 1.5 - 2 oz. worth at the most.
I'll have that done by tonight. First time I completely filled my closet 3 rows deep from just one plant. I sure hope the next run goes like this.
I'll be starting an "SIP" journal within a week. I've already up-potted 4 plants to the buckets but I'll review everything when I start it.

High All ? Should be... lol. Only have time for a partial update before work.... so here goes.
First of all the dry weight of the small (SoHum) SIP Plant was 164.4 gr. So just under 6 oz.

Here's some pics of the Big Girl. I started harvesting her last week & still have a little bit left to do. This is the true definition of Trim Jail. I got 2 more plants finishing right behind this one; so it's non-stop harvesting for a little longer.
15-543.JPG
15-544.JPG
15-545.JPG
15-546.JPG

Here are some of her buds drying in the closet. This isn't all of it.
15-547.JPG
15-548.JPG
15-549.JPG
15-550.JPG
15-551.JPG

These were taken a few days ago at which point I still had this much left on the plant to harvest.
15-552.JPG

A lot more has been harvested since then. I'm down to the smaller buds now. Maybe 1.5 - 2 oz. worth at the most.
I'll have that done by tonight. First time I completely filled my closet 3 rows deep from just one plant. I sure hope the next run goes like this.
I'll be starting an "SIP" journal within a week. I've already up-potted 4 plants to the buckets but I'll review everything when I start it.
Huge sweet plsnt man

Cant wait to follow along. If anyone has managed a transition, its been you mate.

Loving the harvest updates.

Watching along always striving for better and more, think you do great job. Easy to admire from the back row seats.

Well now that the tent is out of plants for this journal, I filled it up with all my overflow plants. Actually, now that I've finished harvesting the big plant I'll be harvesting one of these. I've already put that one in the closet for it's dark time.
Here's some pics of the tent now. ( I realize these plants have nothing to do with this journal. Just filling it in while we wait for the final weight of the last plant.)
15-553.JPG
15-554.JPG
15-555.JPG

Some of the Buds are dry enough from Big Momma to take down & jar. Doing that this morning.
15-564.JPG
15-565.JPG

I was going to post pics of the SIP plants for my next grow.... but decided to wait & put them in their own journal.
It will start within a few days. Getting the Shed ready for it this weekend.
Good luck with the shed.
Girls are great.
Hope your enjoying your weekend Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe

Today I chopped the buds from the branches & weighed Big Momma out. There's still about 1.5 - 2 oz. hanging to dry, but I needed to make room for the next plant I'm harvesting so the dry stuff had to come down. So far I got 470.5 grams from this gal. She sure exceeded any expectations I had. Tried to grow a 1 pound plant for years. Thought it was impossible. I'll be damned. It is possible.... lol.
15-566.JPG
15-567.JPG
15-568.JPG
15-569.JPG

I have 4 of these gallon jars with 1/4 pound each & a qt. jar with the rest that I'm smoking now. Gotta try it out.... right ?

Wow! Congrats there Buds. Very well done. :bravo:
Thanks ! Best part is.... It's the strongest one yet from this grow & has a pretty strong scent too.
I'll most likely start the SIP journal tomorrow. I up-potted the last 2 clones to their buckets about 10 minutes ago.
Got my Fan & Filter up & my lights switched around in the shed so it's about ready. Just have to install the portable AC & remove the window AC tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom