Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

I love indica for pain relief and for an evening but I prefer the sativa. When it really rings my bell upstairs and gives me energy. I mainly vape my material but I much prefer eating it. Have you had a chance to eat/smoke any of your cobs? They look like they should be pretty good!! 😎✌️
Thanks, Scottay. I tried a little piece after the one week precure, 0,25 g. I had a feeling there is some light buzz after one hour or so. It held on for 7-8 hours, but wasnt very strong. After that i had diarrhoe, excuse me… Maybe some small unseen parts oft botrytis were in the cob, just an idea… I try it in some weeks again, when its more done. Shit happenz…🤠

Thanks, Scottay. I tried a little piece after the one week precure, 0,25 g. I had a feeling there is some light buzz after one hour or so. It held on for 7-8 hours, but wasnt very strong. After that i had diarrhoe, excuse me… Maybe some small unseen parts oft botrytis were in the cob, just an idea… I try it in some weeks again, when its more done. Shit happenz…🤠
I'm sure it'll be really nice after a cure. Sounds like it was pretty mellow. Can't wait to eat my own cob. Should be almost a month in cure by New Year's Eve. 2024 has been absolutely crazy on my end but in the face of all that it's also year of the cob for me. Gonna try to get my older brother to stop smoking it and start eating it. I do make killer brownies!! Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️

Haha, i like smoking it, too. Ever. Nicotine is the bitch, which wants to get into our brain all the time. Theres a little addiction with smoking thc, too, but nicotine allways makes you rolling torpedos. If i have to decide between inhalator and joint, i always choose the joint with tobacco.

I love indica for pain relief and for an evening but I prefer the sativa. When it really rings my bell upstairs and gives me energy. I mainly vape my material but I much prefer eating it. Have you had a chance to eat/smoke any of your cobs? They look like they should be pretty good!! 😎✌️
I will try eating them again next time. Maybe mine are not very strong due to missing sunrays outdoor. In my tent is coming up a nice one (shown above), which should have 60% sativashare. I will cob some of it. Thanks to Sue and Tangwena and all the others who helped me and many others to get there. 🤗

couldn‘t wait… i try now 0,65 g of the slightly moist cob. I know you would maybe not try so much, but as the 0,25 g last time made no big experience … let‘s see whats happenz this time… gulp…🙏🏻 🤠

couldn‘t wait… i try now 0,65 g of the slightly moist cob. I know you would maybe not try so much, but as the 0,25 g last time made no big experience … let‘s see whats happenz this time… gulp…🙏🏻 🤠
I don't eat the cobs as I hate the taste (I smoke the cured cobs) however I have made some Cocoa Butter a couple of years ago which is in the fridge still and don't mind the grilled cheese sandwiches I have made with about a tablespoon of it. I made the butter with poor quality cannabis but after about a hour after eating it's time to sit on the couch and watch tv. It hits harder than smoking even quality cannabis but I think it maybe the quantity of cannabis I used in the cooking of the butter.

I don't eat the cobs as I hate the taste
I am the same!!! I usually try a dab of butter or....make chocolates!!!
DSC06053.JPG

How did you make your butter - did you use cob and if so, did you strain it out afterwards or leave it in???

I don't eat the cobs as I hate the taste (I smoke the cured cobs) however I have made some Cocoa Butter a couple of years ago which is in the fridge still and don't mind the grilled cheese sandwiches I have made with about a tablespoon of it. I made the butter with poor quality cannabis but after about a hour after eating it's time to sit on the couch and watch tv. It hits harder than smoking even quality cannabis but I think it maybe the quantity of cannabis I used in the cooking of the butter.
Taste was a little spicy. I dont know if it makes any sense to try a cob after such a short time (2 weeks). Maybe it has a stronger effect, when its more „ripe“ after some months. 🤷🏼‍♂️ But i lay on my bed now, got at least a little lazy… maybe its from it…
Or my cobs are so weak, that i have to try with more than 1 g… 🐝🙏🏻🤠

Taste was a little spicy. I dont know if it makes any sense to try a cob after such a short time (2 weeks). Maybe it has a stronger effect, when its more „ripe“ after some months. 🤷🏼‍♂️ But i lay on my bed now, got at least a little lazy… maybe its from it…
Or my cobs are so weak, that i have to try with more than 1 g… 🐝🙏🏻🤠
Hear it takes around 4 hours for full effect so you may be in for a really nice trip. Enjoy!

NTH

Back
Top Bottom