Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Those are some very potent sativas my friend you will def get good results from them.
Golden Tiger, Zamaldelica and Panama are signature tripping strains cobbed.
I dont bother with mild weed its so ho hum, its got to grab you by the balls and bitch slap your face or it goes in the bin ha ha.
Also eating unaged cob is always very stoney I never touch them until 3 months aging at the earliest. 9 months onwards they really shine.
Patience grass hopper all will be revealed in good time nirvana awaits.
I'm hoping to have about 6 different cobs to choose from in and out of rotation within the next year. Happy Wednesday/Thursday Tang!! 😎✌️

Those are some very potent sativas my friend you will def get good results from them.
Golden Tiger, Zamaldelica and Panama are signature tripping strains cobbed.
I dont bother with mild weed its so ho hum, its got to grab you by the balls and bitch slap your face or it goes in the bin ha ha.
Also eating unaged cob is always very stoney I never touch them until 3 months aging at the earliest. 9 months onwards they really shine.
Patience grass hopper all will be revealed in good time nirvana awaits.
Haha, well written! Hardest thing to have seems to be patience now. Its a bit like to cut a tree and chop into firewood pieces and then have to wait one year til you can burn it… haha 📆

Back
Top Bottom